Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-09, 10:55 PM
confuzed
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for putting this together,LGW crew it was a great EOS event today, and it was nice seeing everyone.
Old 09-20-09, 11:02 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
More pics of the Brembo's/Wald please! FULL pics

Those wheels look good!

The wheels are f#cken sick bro!!!

Here are more shots of Phils car.
Attached Thumbnails Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews-dsc_5068-p50.jpg   Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews-dsc_5067-p50.jpg  

Last edited by JVT; 09-20-09 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-20-09, 11:08 PM
teanguyen
Driver School Candidate

Thanks to all the organizers, I like how this was setup, maybe because it was a bit smaller, so its more personable. It was great getting to meet a lot of new faces and seeing old ones, and a nice showcase of 1st gen IS's, 2nd Gen IS, GS's, SC's, and IS-Fs.

Despite the heat, the aviation museum was a good way to hide and explore some really cool air planes. We took some pics too and we'll upload them later.

There were actaully A LOT of raffles too! I got to walk away with a nice pair of JP neck pillows, butter wax from Detail Addict, and a lot of small goodies! My bf won the $500 coupon from wheel dude. woo hoo! All for a good cause.
Old 09-20-09, 11:15 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JVT
The wheels are f#cken sick bro!!!

Here are more shots of Phils car.
One more...
Attached Thumbnails Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews-dsc_5076-p50-copy.jpg  
Old 09-20-09, 11:43 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just got home in Long Beach. I am beat.

Anyways, I have a lot of people to thank for this eventful weekend.

To the EOS Crew: a big THANK YOU for organizing such a pleasant and super-organized meet once again. The location, the set-up, the raffles, the vendors, the hospitality: PERFECT!!! Although not as numerous as previous events, it was nonetheless as superb and encompassing.

To the Vendors: another big THANK YOU for your support. Personally, I want to thank Detail Addict for both my prizes. And I don't recall who donated the wine I won (**hick**), but I do thank you for the pleasant inebriation. Cheers!

To Allen and Ben: my riding and sightseeing and shooting buddies. I've got pics on TLN. I can't believe all three of us fit in my car. Did someone takes pics of that feat?!?

To my family: Thanks for feeding me, housing me, and entertaining me. Although EOS was a big part of my visit, I can't say that seeing all of you were any less important.

And to the Hiller Aviation Museum: WOW! I was completely surprised by their hospitality and education. That museum rocks! The staff was exemplary; the friendliest bunch of museum docents I have ever met (and I've been to hundreds of museums...). The exhibits are quite entertaining and enlightening. I would love to enjoy EOS in the same location again; I was that impressed.

See! I had fun!!!

I've got to get some rest. Gotta give props to all those who deserve it before sleep. Take care and I'm waiting for more pics!!!

Last edited by PhilipMSPT; 09-20-09 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-20-09, 11:53 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up EOS v8

Originally Posted by Mister T
^^Wish you and other SoCal members could have joined us Javier. There's always next year

You too aristo2369. Your car would have been the only blue GS and it would have fit right in next to Will's mean green machine

Ha ha! Thanks for the props Thien!

I love how everyone that came out had fun including me! Makes staying up till 5:30 am saturday morning ironing out ALL the t-shirts on top of all the other behind the scenes details worth while! I want to thank my fellow LGW NorCal Crew for ALL the hard work! We grew as a unit this year and stuck with it! Props to you guys! I would go to battle with you guys over and over! Thanks to all that supported us from the models that came out, all our friends that registered to come to EOS v8, the vendors, Second Harvest, Phill and Allen for driving all the way from SoCal, the ladies that provided the massages Julie Ann and Janelle and of course, Hiller Aviation Museum. I saw familiar faces and met some new ones. It was a long tiring weekend, but definately ALL worth it! It was fun and I had a blast. Looking forward to EOS v9!
Old 09-21-09, 12:09 AM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Nice pics guys looks like you all had fun. Just out of curiousity how much did you guys raise for Second Harvest?
Old 09-21-09, 12:15 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Philip~
it was really really nice to see you up North and I'm glad to hear that you got home safe..I bet you already opened your wine by now, right?
thanks for driving up for EOSv8~!! it means a lot
see you again soon bro

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
Nice pics guys looks like you all had fun. Just out of curiousity how much did you guys raise for Second Harvest?
we raised ENOUGH money for Second Harvest

thanks
Old 09-21-09, 12:20 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SeOuLiS250
Philip~
it was really really nice to see you up North and I'm glad to hear that you got home safe..I bet you already opened your wine by now, right?
thanks for driving up for EOSv8~!! it means a lot
see you again soon bro

we raised ENOUGH money for Second Harvest

thanks
Yeah, should be getting recognition again this year like last year!
Old 09-21-09, 12:22 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
Yeah, should be getting recognition again this year like last year!
why Am I Not Surprised???
we set the record every year LOL

I guess all the photographers fell asleep eh???? LMAO
Old 09-21-09, 12:27 AM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Great to hear, what's the "record-breaking" number?
Old 09-21-09, 12:41 AM
rl9010
Lead Lap

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Thank you all for making my first EOS a wonderful experience! Thank you for all the staff and volunteer folk that were there helping. Thank you to all the vendors for making the raffle great for everyone...better for some lucky few It was awesome to see how everyone was interacting...Makes me proud to say I am with club lexus. I wish I could of hung around till the very end but all those nos energy drinks started to do a number...

some pics...

Who is that in the window?!

Thanks for making me feel at home! Even between Glen and Will!

A GS line shot

Ones scared of heights....
Old 09-21-09, 12:48 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder , There was alot of raffle tickets sold , I hope it was alot.

Was very glad to be apart of the EOS meet 8 and Anna thanks for inviting me to be apart of many years to come. (you and Lloyd)

Seen many friendly faces like always and hope that EOS and can all the same faces from the previous Socal and Norcal mix like before, although the Numbers of members attending EOS this year wasn't high, we had a good time with everyone.

also thanks Nathaniel for bringing the grill , Its onnnnn and paypal was sent lol .

Night guys.
Old 09-21-09, 12:50 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

btw , sorry the models ended up leaving so fast , pretty big fail but I seen alot of photos of them already.
Old 09-21-09, 12:55 AM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by BippuPxr
also thanks Nathaniel for bringing the grill , Its onnnnn and paypal was sent lol .

Night guys.
fo sho!

but it never went through :/

Quick Reply: Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews