Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-09, 05:51 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To Henry , It wasnt meant to be playboy stuff , They were asked to look classy if they wanted to model and as models to they seemed to wear a short skirt ;\ , there for 48 mins only and they ended up headed out.

For the future EOS events, That wouldn't be on the roster.
Old 09-21-09, 08:53 PM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

What happened to EOS's Official photographer? We want pictures !
Old 09-21-09, 09:00 PM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
didn't really make it much better, did it? well i guess i just didn't expect these kind of stuff in the eos meet, which in my eyes a fully family oriented event. but then again i am no longer part of eos
We had one model last year Henry. It was still family oriented as usual. So this year its nothing new.
Old 09-21-09, 09:21 PM
hyo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill be posting my pics soon.

family oriented? i don't think it can get anymore family oriented than that. there are much worse things you see on tv or on a day to day basis.... well to each his own
Old 09-21-09, 09:32 PM
Tommy350
Lead Lap

yoooooo

that was a cool meet.... good seeing the triple OG double OG guys, and it was good meeting new people

Joe.... your a boss! GTR!

Phil/ twin.... car is sickkkkkkkkk now i need 20's! i'll keep in contact... BREMBOS!

like always its good seeing, thein, brent, kenny, colon, eric, chris, will, ben, ed, justin and anyone else i might of missed out...
hit me up for any other things you guys do...

oh... also anyone want my 50 dollar gift certificate to exact? and my 20% coupons? i actually got my car service that saterday before eos.... so i wont need them, also its to far for me to go to for service....i'll be at jdm theory? this weekend so i'd be closer to you guys or just call/ text me...

also whos going to the pleasanton automall thing? anyone got info on that?....

i wish i took some photos... with that said.... lets see some more pictures!

Last edited by Tommy350; 09-21-09 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-21-09, 09:46 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Sounds like some of you guys don't go out too often - only to car shows with male models. j/k

The clothes the models were wearing are the same clothes the girls wear at Bebe stores. Well, at least the Bebe store my girl shops at. Anyway, I actually thought they were over-dressed on such a hot day. They should've been in their bikinis or daisy dukes for photoshoots.

So to question if their clothes was appropriate for car show with family atmosphere, answer is yes!

Whats not appropriate? If the three girls started kissing and doing lap dance. Wait...thats not a bad idea as an event. Are you guys cool if I organize an event "Pimps and Ho's at the Concrete Jungle Car show"?
Old 09-21-09, 09:58 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Tommy350
yoooooo

Joe.... your a boss! GTR!
Right now Tommy, you're the man...thanks for the hookup bro.

I'm trying to get the GM to replace the black seats with red seats on 2010 GTR. He is checking if they can custom order. Crossing my fingers. Hey, don't tell Emma (my niece) about this...last thing I need is family smoking my tail again with another new car.

BRENT: I'll contact you tomorrow about the GTR for sale in SoCal.
Old 09-21-09, 11:50 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

I think we should focus more on well... everything else other than the models! Its sad that the 30 minuets they were there seems to be more important than the 6+ hours of the show. BTW, my parents (whom attended) are THEE most old fashion people in the world!!!! and even they didnt think anything of it. maybe we missed something that happened
Old 09-21-09, 11:52 PM
CAMAracer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nevermind the models, I was furious about all that gangster rap/hippity hop music that was blaring in the back ground. What kind of family event has that type of music!?! And how about half the members there sporting baggy gangster pants, backwards baseball caps, and other delinquent attire? And how about that one guy who won alot of the raffle prizes? What was up with all that black leather and crazy jewelry he had on? Are these the kind of examples we want our kids to see and emulate?

I'm sarcastically joking of course. But I have to say that the models appearance there was a surprise (for sure). But let's not forget that being as they were models, models are typically appreciated/admired for their physical beauty (hence the controversial clothing). And please note that the models did not pose provocatively and pranced about in front of each and every car and person but only for the photographers and at selected locations. It isn't as "bad" as these photos would portray.

*PS, I will try to dress more conservatively at the next EOS and tone down the goth/punk rocker look* :P

Last edited by CAMAracer; 09-21-09 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-22-09, 12:49 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

For people who were not at the event like myself I say we leave it be. We don't know the circumstances...we ourselves did not "feel" what it was like to be there. We're merely reacting from pictures and hearsay. I think the people who actually attended should be the only ones who really have a say in this all.

Attendees of EOSv8 are obviously on this forum and are in this NorCal regional category frequently. So let them speak up. Since this is the official "aftermath" thread it is only fair to post positive and negative feedback so the NorCal team can learn and grow from it.

All personal feelings aside, looks like you guys had a good meet.
Old 09-22-09, 01:08 AM
dsp979
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know the event was billed as family oriented, which it was, but at the same time, I didn't really see that many kids at the event. And compared to other car shows, these models were dressed quite conservatively. I worked in tandem with Chris to take pictures of the models.

As for photos. It's 1 a.m., and photoshop just crashed on me. Will resume editing after work tomorrow night.
Old 09-22-09, 01:49 AM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by al7ezza

Don't ruin this thread on celebrating our enjoyment over EOS 8 this year.
I couldnt have said it any better.... I tried though and failed
Old 09-22-09, 01:49 AM
al7ezza
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ExTrEmE99
What happened to EOS's Official photographer? We want pictures !
Hang on... It's coming. I had another photoshoot on Sunday night and didn't get home until 3am...
Old 09-22-09, 03:07 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

1st page updated with some pics including this one from the after party

Old 09-22-09, 03:14 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mister T
1st page updated with some pics including this one from the after party

VERY NICE Thien!
That would make for a great sig for you 2IS guys!

Quick Reply: Official EOS Aftermath / Photos / Reviews