Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Review of Premier Mobile Group

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-09, 11:34 AM
AznJason
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of Premier Mobile Group

As done by my girlfriend...

The car: BMW 325i
Product: Diamond cut IR 62
Overall: I would get my tints done nowhere else!

First off I would like to just apologize for not getting this review done sooner. The staff was really nice and friendly and I hope that this review does them justice.

The tints that I chose for my car is the Diamond cut IR 62 and I absolutely love them! The amount of heat that’s blocked is amazing and I really like the lightness of the 62% tint on my windows.

It took them about 4 hours to put the tints on and they were done very well. Sammy was the one who did them and he is a total pro! There was no bubbling or little air pockets trapped under the film. They were done perfectly! When I went to go pick up my car he was nice enough to show me how much heat was blocked by the tints with a BTU meter. He also made sure I knew not to roll down my windows for 2 days and how to clean and care for them properly. Before we left, he also showed my boyfriend and I different types of tints and how much heat they blocked in comparison with some demos. He also answered all of our questions thoroughly and didn’t try to upsell me on extra products that I didn’t need. He even spotted some smudges on my windows and had them cleaned while we were paying.

The facility that Premier has is also really nice. Their garage is spacious and clean. Along the wall they have pictures of cars that they’ve put protective film or tints on in the past. The waiting area and the office area are equally as clean and organized. They even have a small shelf of products that showcase some of the products that they have available or use.

Overall, this place is amazing! The friendly and knowledgeable staff, the fantastic customer service, and quality of their products make Premiere a definite favorite in my book. I highly recommend that if you’re thinking about having tints or a protective film on your car that you take your business to them. You’ll be well taken care of
Old 09-24-09, 02:31 PM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

Premier is the bomb.
Old 09-25-09, 12:00 AM
Premier Films
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AznJason
As done by my girlfriend...
Thank you very much for the generous compliments. We are glad you are happy with the product, workmanship, and service. Believe pictures were taken of the vehicle. Will post it as soon as we have had a chance to resize. Appreciate it!
Old 09-27-09, 01:17 PM
sith120
Rookie

How much did they quote you for the Diamond cut IR 62?

Thanks
Old 09-27-09, 02:20 PM
AznJason
Lead Lap

Costs differ by car I think, so it's best to just message "Premier Films" (the guy above you) to get the price.
Old 10-02-09, 01:05 PM
Premier Films
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sith120
How much did they quote you for the Diamond cut IR 62?

Thanks
Expect it cost slightly more than a V-kool and Huper Optik application. Please call us directly for a quote:

Thank you.
Old 10-03-09, 09:51 AM
Premier Films
Former Sponsor

Here is AznJason's 3series with our Diamond Cut IR 63% applied to all windows except windshield
Attached Thumbnails Review of Premier Mobile Group-1.jpg   Review of Premier Mobile Group-2.jpg   Review of Premier Mobile Group-3.jpg   Review of Premier Mobile Group-4.jpg   Review of Premier Mobile Group-5.jpg  

Old 10-03-09, 09:56 AM
Premier Films
Former Sponsor

And of course a quick note on the heat reduction difference:

90 Degrees Exterior Temperature

1. Front windshield without any window film that is facing away from the sun

** In 13 minutes 28 seconds, the dash surface temperature reaches 141 degrees

2. Rear deck with our Diamond Cut IR 63% facing the sun

** In 12 minutes 34 seconds, the rear deck reaches 116 degrees

Result: Difference of 25 degrees of surface temperature in approximately 13 minutes
Attached Thumbnails Review of Premier Mobile Group-7.jpg   Review of Premier Mobile Group-8.jpg