Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

San Francisco Area (Before Bridge) Caravan to EOS

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-10, 12:06 AM
MR.EDGS4
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default welcome

Originally Posted by svntwosix
Thanks to all that came out for the caravan. It was great meeting you guys before heading to EOS. 8 cars for an SF caravan was great. I had the pleasure of watching the snake and zig-zagging from behind. I just wish we had taken a photo/video of the caravan. The only kink was going the wrong way and hitting that speed bump. I cringed watching you go over specialtez.

It was great to see the SF area show up and beat the old stereotype of SF members not showing up. Looks like there's hope for a SF area meet in the future!
Thank you too,guys. You are all so nice and I really had a great time even though i feel so old around you guys. However, it makes me feel young somehow to be driving around with you guys; I'm the only one with gs4...im also proud how you guys drove at 580; respecting the speed limit.....
Old 10-12-10, 02:15 AM
gc86
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wanted to go faster the entire time but didn't want anyone to get left behind hehe, nice meeting everyone also. Thanks for setting this up Rich