Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

SC mini meet resurrection!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-10, 10:50 PM
FAT HEAD
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SC mini meet resurrection!

what's up everyone...... i've been hearing from a homie that back in the day all the bay area SCs used to meet up all the time. i'm just tryin to call on everyone and get this started again! wanna meet some of you guys around here and have some fun with my car.... what's up SC owners?????

Last edited by FAT HEAD; 02-03-11 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-08-10, 11:09 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't believe a successful SC Only meet has occurred for a couple of years.

If you want to meet SC owners then attending a NorCal Certified Meet is probably your best chance. There were a few SC'S at the EOS meet and tons of SCs at THE PURSUIT 2, both meets were in October.

Get to know other SC members at these meets then you can oganize your own.

Meet season is essentially over after this weekends EVHS meet.

Where were you the whole summer ??

Last edited by RMMGS4; 11-09-10 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-09-10, 02:50 AM
510sc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Yeahhh bro I'm down with it if you can get more SCs I'm in the east bay...come through the EVHS meet it's me and and dude from frisko it would be nice if another SC come through...pm so we can meet have meet up before we roll in.
Old 11-09-10, 05:30 AM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

Yes the real OG SC's use to have mini meets years ago. The turn out was getting better and better every time they met up. You should contact one of the "Fatally Five" I think they were called. I believe they were the group that started the whole Norcal SC Mini meet back in 2007. I have been around so I can most certainly say that they were the friendliest group of SC's I have ever met. Those guys made meets real fun, And if you were a regular and provided food and drink they would all come over and help you work on your SC for Free. I don't come out that often but if u can get in contact with them then count me in for sure.
Old 11-09-10, 11:21 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HELLAFLUSH
Yes the real OG SC's use to have mini meets years ago. The turn out was getting better and better every time they met up. You should contact one of the "Fatally Five" I think they were called. I believe they were the group that started the whole Norcal SC Mini meet back in 2007. I have been around so I can most certainly say that they were the friendliest group of SC's I have ever met. Those guys made meets real fun, And if you were a regular and provided food and drink they would all come over and help you work on your SC for Free. I don't come out that often but if u can get in contact with them then count me in for sure.
Good to hear from you Ian. I called you long ago, but you were MIA.

I think the most active SC guys currently besides yourself is Pirooz and Brian.

Too bad the three of you live on equally opposite sides of the bay area. Makes it hard to have a "local" SC meet.

As for the Fatal 5, well Long is out of the scene, Erica moved to LA and the rest ? ? ?

Old Days

Last edited by RMMGS4; 11-09-10 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-09-10, 09:29 PM
FAT HEAD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by HELLAFLUSH
let's get this crackin again homie. i'll be working on it. time to have some fun again
Old 11-09-10, 09:34 PM
kwg
Lead Lap

time and date
Old 11-11-10, 10:25 AM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd be down with going to an SC meet. I just need more than a weeks notice so I can make sure to have the time off. And being in Sacramento it's a little far to drive to the bay if there are only going to be a few cars. Other than that though, I would go.
Old 11-11-10, 11:40 AM
510sc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by andrewwake
I'd be down with going to an SC meet. I just need more than a weeks notice so I can make sure to have the time off. And being in Sacramento it's a little far to drive to the bay if there are only going to be a few cars. Other than that though, I would go.
^ i wanna see your car in person...im feeling that gun metal bro.
Old 11-12-10, 08:27 AM
breed
Intermediate

Well Well Well,

Someone told me that there was talk about my past OG SC Fatal Five members. Yes it is true a few of use have been out of the SC game for some time now. I personally dont do the Pursuit 2, EVHS, EOS, BOS, POS, Certified meets stuff. I have been active on the SF forums and the only meets that I attend is the NorCal Supra Meets. But since there has been some interest. I have no problem trying to get whats left of the Original OG SC's and the New SC's together for a SC Mini Meet.

RMMGS4: You are correct, Long is out, Erica is in school in L.A but may be coming back to visit in December. George is around but his SC is Gone (RIP). Truong, I will try to contact. Johnson was also part of our lil circle towards the end. But there was 5 of use originally.

andrewwake: Your out of Sac and i understand what your saying. We will try our best to make it worth the drive down.

HELLAFLUSH: Good stuff man. We had so much fun back in the day it was crazy. The word got out that we had killer meets and more and more SC's would show. It didnt matter if your SC was bone stock or modded like crazy. Every SC was welcome. And your right, we would help each other install parts, fix problems, and trade hook-ups all for Free.

tmh95sc: PM Me and we will get something in the works.
Old 11-12-10, 08:41 AM
breed
Intermediate

The Good Times
Attached Thumbnails SC mini meet resurrection!-my-scs1.jpg   SC mini meet resurrection!-clublex_3.jpg  
Old 11-12-10, 10:11 AM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by breed
The Good Times
werd, preach on chocolate!

my SC is pretending to be a supra and just sits at a shop now.

i'll be flying back for thanksgiving and xmas, i mite be taking out the SC during xmas for a track day though.

... i have to admit tho, i've become very used to my Tundra now
Old 11-12-10, 10:35 AM
breed
Intermediate

Wow, its LexAnt. How ya doing bro? The NorCal Supra meets are not the same without ya man. Let me know what day your planning on coming by.

Remember this Picture
Attached Thumbnails SC mini meet resurrection!-img_24031.jpg  
Old 11-12-10, 10:48 AM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea, i remember those days.... damn good ones

SC sure has changed since then, it has officially been set to track status now
http://www.canibeat.com/2010/09/form...on/#more-16756

when i come out, i most likely won't have the SC though, since my thanksgiving and xmas breaks are really really short, 4 days and 2 weeks respectively and i have to make sure i'll be able to get it back into the shop afterwards. xmas would've been longer but i'm taking a compounding boot camp as an elective. after this first year though, i'll definitely have the car back at home and can take it whenever.
Old 11-12-10, 11:49 PM
FAT HEAD
Lead Lap

andrewwake: i'll pm you and we'll figure it out. i need a lot of notice too because i work two jobs.

lexant: beautiful car man, for real.

breed: you've been contacted.

to all NORCAL SC OWNERS: consider mini meets officially in the works! let's get this done and bring back a sense of community up in this forum.

Quick Reply: SC mini meet resurrection!