Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

**1st SF meet at Treasure Island - AFTERMATH thread**

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-11, 09:01 AM
bweezy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iRock
Meet was amazing! Can't wait to see me WINNING in the "Drag Race". To our new girl.... Come out more! Terrance will be happy
yes the more bro-mance the better
Old 08-29-11, 09:18 AM
akayaaa
Driver School Candidate

It was nice meeting all of you after 3 years of owning a lexus... haha I'll definitely come out to more meets =]
Old 08-29-11, 09:24 AM
shadowman
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ Looks like we got you hooked already

Nice meeting you... I'll upload pics from my camera when I get home from work.

I was the only TP IS there
Old 08-29-11, 10:04 AM
Dexterr
Lead Lap

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who came to the meet, and participated in Chase 2. We (production crew, and family members) had a great time, and look forward to next year's SF / Peninsula meet again

Now I want to thank the following people:

RAJ - I don't know what to say, except Thank You for all your assistance with our 1st SF / Peninsula meet, as well as the sequel to Chase.

My family - I'm glad you guys enjoyed your first ever car event. Thank you so much for taking the time to bring the pizza and drinks as well. How much do I owe baby? haha I know you guys much rather be in the pool, baking cookies, while the kids talk about how awesome Justin Bieber is over and over again. I promise (and I always keep 'em) to take you guys to watch the Giants game (in luxury suite) this coming Saturday ok.

My production crew...Thanks again for all the support!

Wheeldude / Zoeb - Thank you for your support. I forgot to pickup the certificate when we met last week. So I'll stop this week to pick up from you.

SpeedElement / Ryan & Cary (HyperMKIV): Thank you for your support. Now my daughter wants to know if she can get a free t-shirt (while she is asking), my wife and I want a shirt too.

And last but not least...the cast members of Chase 2. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! I want to especially thank John (AirVtec), Ryan (Speed Element), Luis (RadioGuy), and Angie (Amy) for their extra effort, and support with Chase 2. Many thanks guys!!

GLEN (RMM..) Thanks for jump starting the event, and making it CL NORCAL certified as well.

Alright, I think I covered everyone. In the event I forgot to mention anyone else, Thank You!!!

-Dex

Last edited by Dexterr; 08-29-11 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-29-11, 10:28 AM
Dexterr
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by iRock
Meet was amazing! Can't wait to see me WINNING in the "Drag Race". To our new girl.... Come out more! Terrance will be happy
I watched all the clips from the drag race last night. One word, SICK!!

Your run with Raj was the best! The sound of the exhuast, the dust, and speed was amazing. And I don't need to speedup the frame, you will see it (as is) on video. You guys were ripping the gravel. Glad there were no cops around at that time.

The other clip I enjoyed was the IS3 fish tailing at the finish line...that was amazing too.

I'll try my best to start working on the video, and release within two weeks at the latest. Got great footages!!
Old 08-29-11, 11:44 AM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dexterr
I watched all the clips from the drag race last night. One word, SICK!!

Your run with Raj was the best! The sound of the exhuast, the dust, and speed was amazing. And I don't need to speedup the frame, you will see it (as is) on video. You guys were ripping the gravel. Glad there were no cops around at that time.

The other clip I enjoyed was the IS3 fish tailing at the finish line...that was amazing too.

I'll try my best to start working on the video, and release within two weeks at the latest. Got great footages!!
Thanks Dexterr it's all Raj fault he was tryna beat me lol I couldn't loose on film

The meet was amazing! I'm sure the video will be worth the wait.
Old 08-29-11, 12:41 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Just wanted to say thanks again to Joe and Raj for setting this up and for feeding us. Kumquatism, you're not the only one who got sunburned, I knew I should've used sunscreen.
Old 08-29-11, 03:52 PM
AlLTlEZZA
Driver School Candidate

Last edited by AlLTlEZZA; 08-29-11 at 03:54 PM. Reason: added more pics
Old 08-29-11, 03:56 PM
AlLTlEZZA
Driver School Candidate

i thought my friend had taken more pictures, but when i went through them last night, there were only about 50! next time ill take my own pictures haha
Old 08-29-11, 04:50 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

looks sick guys!!!!! Sorry I missed it
Old 08-29-11, 05:35 PM
NorCalIS
Lexus Test Driver

Looks like it was a great day! Pissed I couldnt get out of work to go to my first Lexus meet, hopefully I'll be able to catch the next one!
Old 08-29-11, 05:51 PM
GS6SEVEN1
Driver

sorry guys. i came a little late.. and left a little early.. i was in the drop black gs4..
kinda shy.. wife and son was with me....hehe. see u guys next time. but had a great time chillin.
Old 08-29-11, 06:29 PM
JaE oh EN
Driver School Candidate

i'd post my pics from the power exchange after party, but they're NSFW.

i had a great time at the meet. i haven't been to one in a year or two and it was cool to meet up with fellow lexus folk. almost makes me want to take care of my car again.
Old 08-29-11, 07:27 PM
707IS250
Rookie

Man I wish I was there! Looks like u guys had a great time! All u guys have beautiful cars.
Old 08-29-11, 07:41 PM
707IS250
Rookie

The owner of the red 2IS w/Advan RS, ur 2IS is clean! LIKE! Mine is like urs, BUT ur IS is better!! I have the replica RS rims(Rota Gforce) there dark gunmetal gray.

Quick Reply: **1st SF meet at Treasure Island - AFTERMATH thread**