Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

**The Norcal official FAIL thread!**

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-13, 03:03 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Felt like this belongs here...

Old 05-11-13, 04:48 PM
JasonChang
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GiantsFan
Felt like this belongs here...

Is that a crack??
Old 05-11-13, 05:54 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

^yup
Old 05-11-13, 09:41 PM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ouch bro, ouch... I feel your pain
Old 05-11-13, 09:54 PM
rookieIS
Lexus Champion

Get it fixed already raj
Old 05-11-13, 11:18 PM
boostftw
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-12-13, 07:27 AM
JasonChang
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by boostftw
LOL.. STUPID ***. Im thinking of make a thread all about stupid driver/funny/unbelievable etc caught on tape via my dash cam. Ive had enoght to experience and want to share all the stuffs happens near me about something not normal. I will now save up all the thing and post it on that thtead. If mod see this post please lmk if that could be a good thread to start on?
Old 05-12-13, 09:06 AM
mrkim
Banned

was that chris brown I was hearing? lol... Ohhh man you get a lot of those kinds of drivers in San Jose Tully and King... and Story RD... then Story and McLaughlin... AVOID THOSE AREAS!!! if you happen to live there... be careful when crossing the streets ( =_=)
Old 05-12-13, 09:24 AM
boostftw
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonChang
LOL.. STUPID ***. Im thinking of make a thread all about stupid driver/funny/unbelievable etc caught on tape via my dash cam. Ive had enoght to experience and want to share all the stuffs happens near me about something not normal. I will now save up all the thing and post it on that thtead. If mod see this post please lmk if that could be a good thread to start on?
you should start a thread, I've had my dashcam for over a year but I recently reformatted my hard drive. I'll start saving up again... I run into idiots everyday cutting me off or trying to race me.

Originally Posted by mrkim
was that chris brown I was hearing? lol... Ohhh man you get a lot of those kinds of drivers in San Jose Tully and King... and Story RD... then Story and McLaughlin... AVOID THOSE AREAS!!! if you happen to live there... be careful when crossing the streets ( =_=)
No bro its Rihanna
Old 05-12-13, 10:42 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by JasonChang
Just post it here! This is the official fail thread after all!
Old 05-12-13, 10:49 AM
JasonChang
Lead Lap

you should start a thread, I've had my dashcam for over a year but I recently reformatted my hard drive. I'll start saving up again... I run into idiots everyday cutting me off or trying to race me.

No bro its Rihanna
Yeah man! Lets do this hahaha, I remember yesterday when I was stopping at red light, and there was a guy came up no where from left side of windshield and gave me a thump up while he was acrossing the street LOL I was stopped for a moment and then laught the hell out of me LOL but my dash cam wasnt there for me to show to everyone. Sucks but its ok, lets save up together and see what we will get xD.
Old 05-12-13, 10:50 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

SMH
Old 05-16-13, 09:36 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On my way home on 880S before the Mission junction thing. A white lowered, otherwise stock, TL was going the same speed, at my rear quarter. Then speeds up to my front fender, sizing me up. Then speeds off as the passenger sticks his arm out the window and gives me a thumbs down. lol.

Seesh.
Old 05-16-13, 10:14 PM
rookieIS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by don
On my way home on 880S before the Mission junction thing. A white lowered, otherwise stock, TL was going the same speed, at my rear quarter. Then speeds up to my front fender, sizing me up. Then speeds off as the passenger sticks his arm out the window and gives me a thumbs down. lol.

Seesh.
what a jerk lol
Old 05-16-13, 11:11 PM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by don

Seesh.
wow... Someone did that to me too but it was a BMW 3 series, on 85... I simply caught up and flipped them off and blocked them then made them exit Santa Teresa, while letting my cop friend that I'm sending him a present.
Don't mess with a man who hasn't had his coffee and rough night.

Quick Reply: **The Norcal official FAIL thread!**