Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Friday Night 10/28 Meet... '916'

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-11, 10:15 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friday Night 10/28 Meet... '916'

OK!!.. i know most of y'all in the bay... but there are some of us CL mbrs from 916... just got notice of a Mini Meet

Skipolini's Pizza
669 Lonetree BLVD
Rocklin, CA 95677

Meet up starts at 9:30 PM

LETS REPRESENT CL NORCAL... OR AT LEAST REPRESENT CL 916... you guys BETTER SHOW... i'm considering this my birthday meet!! 10/27

I'll be there in the WT-F...

Last edited by lexuswtf; 10-26-11 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-24-11, 10:33 PM
Scalene
Driver

dang, im gonna pass, i will be in bakersfield on the weekend, if i cancel, i will definitely come, have fun guys.
Old 10-24-11, 10:34 PM
RoverBoi88
Pole Position

omg 9:30 meet up to Sac??? lawl... where are we gonna sleep at? hella dayssss big brother!!!
Old 10-24-11, 10:36 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RoverBoi88
omg 9:30 meet up to Sac??? lawl... where are we gonna sleep at? hella dayssss big brother!!!
ill let u sleep in my car... the infiniti... not the F
Old 10-24-11, 10:41 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that's late plus it's Halloween weekend bro!
Old 10-24-11, 10:44 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RoverBoi88
It's not Sac bro! Still 916 but it's about 25/30min up north in Rocklin haha
Old 10-24-11, 10:46 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MyIS350G
Damn that's late plus it's Halloween weekend bro!
yeah i know!... i don't expect anyone to show... just wanted to post up.... but i did hear that the supra, nissan, and subie guys are gonna be there... wanted to see more of us Lexus'
Old 10-25-11, 12:43 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Between you and MyIS350G, you are “currently” the key “active” members in your area. What I've seen over the past year in your region, has been pretty repetitive in that 1 or 2 people will try to gather the locals to get something going, then they fade away and a month or two later a few others will take their place. We even had BOS held up in Folsom Lake one year in order to generate interest, but I think only 4 local cars showed up.

It’s gonna take some effort to rally the locals and some organizational skills wouldn’t hurt either. You would probably have to Pm people to agree on a common date, cuz putting up a post asking people when they are free never seems to work.

Off the top of my head, the members that are still active in the Valley (but not necessarily from SAC) would be GS300Tommy, WHTLINES, Sam430, GSwanted, rcracer, svt5150, pandags430, /209JOHN\. There are more, but again, they usually only come out to BOS/EOS.

Also try ADVANCED searching for old threads using keywords “SAC” or “central valley”.

Good Luck
Old 10-25-11, 01:09 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
Between you and MyIS350G, you are “currently” the key “active” members in your area. What I've seen over the past year in your region, has been pretty repetitive in that 1 or 2 people will try to gather the locals to get something going, then they fade away and a month or two later a few others will take their place. We even had BOS held up in Folsom Lake one year in order to generate interest, but I think only 4 local cars showed up.

It’s gonna take some effort to rally the locals and some organizational skills wouldn’t hurt either. You would probably have to Pm people to agree on a common date, cuz putting up a post asking people when they are free never seems to work.

Off the top of my head, the members that are still active in the Valley (but not necessarily from SAC) would be GS300Tommy, WHTLINES, Sam430, GSwanted, rcracer, svt5150, pandags430, /209JOHN\. There are more, but again, they usually only come out to BOS/EOS.

Also try ADVANCED searching for old threads using keywords “SAC” or “central valley”.

Good Luck
thanks for the advise... .. I'm planning on stayin active :-)
Old 10-25-11, 04:04 PM
Anferny
Rookie

Dam, if it wasnt to far from 408
Old 10-25-11, 04:16 PM
RoverBoi88
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Anferny
It's not Sac bro! Still 916 but it's about 25/30min up north in Rocklin haha
Originally Posted by lexuswtf
ill let u sleep in my car... the infiniti... not the F
rightt??? 408 is days away lol. and 350g... i know nothing of the north whether it be in sac or up in rocklin... ive never been there before... i only know where yosemite is =P and Casey... much appreciated that you will let me sleep in the fx... more room im sure than the F, but i can totally down out to the tones of your exhaust
Old 10-25-11, 04:21 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Anferny
Yup, 408 tends to be where the action is. I've attended meets your way so I know what an effort it is to drive that far. Right now I'd say mainly hard core members are all that are left attending anything right now. So they are either already in the 408 or they are used to making the long drive to events.

All of November weekends are already booked with activities, holidays or other event conflicts as well.

December is Holiday time + unpredictable rain. People have successfully held events before during this time period, but it's not advised.

If you guys wanna GTG before the end of this year I will be posting up a thread with the updated Event calendar soon and you will see whats left that's going on.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 10-25-11 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-25-11, 05:29 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RMMGS4

Good Luck
thanks Glen,
After a little over a year i do see that the the Sacramento region is not very active. On top of that our local dealers doesnt really want to be part of the Lexus family as Lexus of Stevens Creek or Fremont. The market would be much nicer if we get support of local dealer, and to build that relationship its gonna take years. Hopefully we'll have more people like Lexuswtf. as long as we have a fair amount of active members we can do this.. maybe another Folsom Lake meet in the 2012
Ive owned many different cars and a member of many forums, Club Lexus is by far the best, ive met so many new cool friends.
Old 10-25-11, 06:32 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

thanks Glen,
After a little over a year i do see that the the Sacramento region is not very active. On top of that our local dealers doesnt really want to be part of the Lexus family as Lexus of Stevens Creek or Fremont. The market would be much nicer if we get support of local dealer, and to build that relationship its gonna take years. Hopefully we'll have more people like Lexuswtf. as long as we have a fair amount of active members we can do this.. maybe another Folsom Lake meet in the 2012
Ive owned many different cars and a member of many forums, Club Lexus is by far the best, ive met so many new cool friends.
thnx for the compliment Jon... that means alot.... anyway.. my photographer buddy will be out there too!!! so i kno well have some top notch pix!
Old 10-25-11, 08:16 PM
Anferny
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexuswtf
thnx for the compliment Jon... that means alot.... anyway.. my photographer buddy will be out there too!!! so i kno well have some top notch pix!
This just reminded me. I get my brand new Canon 60D on thursday!!! Cant wait to start shooting again.

My previous workhttp://www.audizine.com/features/pho...1&niid=302&p=1

Sorry for thread jacking. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!!

Quick Reply: Friday Night 10/28 Meet... '916'