Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Wheels N Meals is BACK ! on Saturday, June 1

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-13, 09:42 AM
bweezy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where's the main parking going to be at?
Old 05-21-13, 02:32 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cool, glad to see it at a different location besides the Mercury News, I think one of the key fun factors is that you guys move things around to different locations.

You guys should come out to the Friday food truck gathering in Fremont off Stevenson

I'll see if I can get some M3 guys to come out for this next event and maybe bring my new toy with the kids.

Glen, love that slammed Sienna, we are shopping for an Odyssey or Sienna right now and have a few mods planned to make it more eye pleasing when we cruise to the local malls. When are you going to retire your GS and build something new? I think it's time for new build....
Old 05-21-13, 10:42 PM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Hope I can make it
Old 05-22-13, 08:50 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play

Glen, love that slammed Sienna, we are shopping for an Odyssey or Sienna right now and have a few mods planned to make it more eye pleasing when we cruise to the local malls. When are you going to retire your GS and build something new? I think it's time for new build....
Rick,
The GS won't be retired any time soon as the car will be seeing a facelift.

This year the GS will remain virtually untouched as I do have other new Toys with mods in progress 1) Tundra - tow vehicle: TRD Brakes, sway, Supercharger (down the road), SQ Audio, DirectTV Satellite, 11" monitors + more creature comforts. 2) BMW Z4 (Daughters) Dinan Intake, Exhaust, Throttle Body, ECU Flash, BC coilovers, Sparcos, CF tid bits, Auto-x ready suspension tweeks 3) Trailer: Color matched to the Tundra, Full 8ft LED side markers, folding fenders, diamond plate deck, custom electric powered dolly.

You know I do my own mods, so ya this will keep me busy for 2-3 more months. Stayed Tuned for for the GS makeover in 2014 ;-)

I'll probably bring ALL of these toys to a Wheels N Meals towards the End of this Summer.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 05-22-13 at 09:02 AM.
Old 05-23-13, 07:33 AM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
Rick,
The GS won't be retired any time soon as the car will be seeing a facelift.

This year the GS will remain virtually untouched as I do have other new Toys with mods in progress 1) Tundra - tow vehicle: TRD Brakes, sway, Supercharger (down the road), SQ Audio, DirectTV Satellite, 11" monitors + more creature comforts. 2) BMW Z4 (Daughters) Dinan Intake, Exhaust, Throttle Body, ECU Flash, BC coilovers, Sparcos, CF tid bits, Auto-x ready suspension tweeks 3) Trailer: Color matched to the Tundra, Full 8ft LED side markers, folding fenders, diamond plate deck, custom electric powered dolly.

You know I do my own mods, so ya this will keep me busy for 2-3 more months. Stayed Tuned for for the GS makeover in 2014 ;-)

I'll probably bring ALL of these toys to a Wheels N Meals towards the End of this Summer.
DAMNNNN

Where are you going to park all of this man! I can't wait to see the setup
Old 05-29-13, 06:52 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

the mercury news property is up for sale...
so no more events there
Old 05-29-13, 07:17 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 123 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by kumquatism
I do need me some ice cream
The ice cream truck that used to come to this event recently changed ownership. Ever Since the change in management, the trucks been late to events, the ice cream seems as if it isn't being properly stored (I got sick at ybhs car show, ended up throwing up / last time I've had scoops), and overall service is just not the same as it used to be. Because of all of this we no longer support this truck :/
Old 05-29-13, 07:19 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

^Woah when did ownership change?

And IDK if I can make it... Have something I have to do that morning. If anything I'll be late
Old 05-29-13, 09:17 PM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill be there. whats the condition of the road over there..? any crazy speed bump/driveway.?
Old 05-29-13, 09:59 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
DAMNNNN

Where are you going to park all of this man! I can't wait to see the setup
We had a few meets at my house and we managed to park 10 Lexi in the driveway. Lol

I keep 3 cars in the garage, 2 daily drivers and the Tundra in the driveway or sometimes in the backyard.

The trailer is currently at Speed Element, being refurbished, but I have some other options later on.

I'll try to bring the Tundra, trailer and 1 car to a Meals N Wheels towards the end of summer.
Old 05-30-13, 10:55 AM
MXT4life
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by obby
ill be there. whats the condition of the road over there..? any crazy speed bump/driveway.?
According to the map they put out looks like we will be parking in a field area? I don't know if its low car friendly but since its a field I'd suspect random bumps and leveling.
Link to map: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...00175193_n.jpg
Old 05-30-13, 11:38 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks.. might just park on the side of the road or somewhere else and walk over. i guess ill fine out when i get there
Old 05-30-13, 11:40 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Alright well my plans fell through. Ill be there
Old 05-30-13, 12:25 PM
/209JOHN\
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice meet, I will try and make it out there.
Old 05-30-13, 12:51 PM
Dee8
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
The ice cream truck that used to come to this event recently changed ownership. Ever Since the change in management, the trucks been late to events, the ice cream seems as if it isn't being properly stored (I got sick at ybhs car show, ended up throwing up / last time I've had scoops), and overall service is just not the same as it used to be. Because of all of this we no longer support this truck :/
This makes me sad! =(
Is there another ice cream truck coming?? =D

Quick Reply: Wheels N Meals is BACK ! on Saturday, June 1