Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Car meet in the Sacramento area

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-15, 06:39 AM
cp2
Racer

Received 369 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Tro209
Ugh.. things arent looking good for me guys. At this point i dont know if im gonna be able to make it , I gotta work from early morning till noon. And my little neice has a recital she wants me to attend
do what you gotta do! I don't think this meet will be anything special although they're doing it for a good cause. there'll be other meets. nothing can replace the smile and love your niece will give you when she sees you at her recital. happy holidays to you and your fam!
Old 12-14-15, 02:35 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope this " rain". Isn't too much especially like that **** we had yesterday!
Old 12-16-15, 09:21 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cp2
do what you gotta do! I don't think this meet will be anything special although they're doing it for a good cause. there'll be other meets. nothing can replace the smile and love your niece will give you when she sees you at her recital. happy holidays to you and your fam!
Thanks , But yeah i gotta do what i gotta do I guess. I hope you Primid and Tokenblkguy go to the meet at least. Its always good to get to new more of the members. Hopefully this coming year we can really get something big going for the NorCal Chapter. Happy Holidays!!
Old 12-16-15, 09:39 PM
pandes
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tro209
Thanks , But yeah i gotta do what i gotta do I guess. I hope you Primid and Tokenblkguy go to the meet at least. Its always good to get to new more of the members. Hopefully this coming year we can really get something big going for the NorCal Chapter. Happy Holidays!!
Yeah man, I'm not active here but if you guys ever wanna meet up I'm always at the sonics meets in roseville. Plus, if u wanna roll up to a meet just text me
Old 12-17-15, 01:13 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Primid
Yeah man, I'm not active here but if you guys ever wanna meet up I'm always at the sonics meets in roseville. Plus, if u wanna roll up to a meet just text me
Yeah man im always down. Hopefully we can all meet soon
Old 12-17-15, 01:26 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

What are these sonic meets you speek of?

So for this meet on sat are we still rolling through, I'm out in natomas..
Old 12-17-15, 02:11 PM
cp2
Racer

word...I never heard anything about meets at sonic. I believe I'm still a go for this Saturday. I really hope it doesn't rain.
Old 12-19-15, 11:20 AM
pandes
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cp2
word...I never heard anything about meets at sonic. I believe I'm still a go for this Saturday. I really hope it doesn't rain.
Hey man, I don't have a smartphone right now to keep up to date here. Just text me 9165473863 cause I'm going. Just keep me up to date if your going or whatever happenes. Either way I'll meet u guys there.
Old 12-21-15, 04:54 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Hey Guys how was the meet? I had a crazy weekend and couldn't make it! Any Pictures?
Old 12-21-15, 06:07 PM
cp2
Racer

to be honest, you didn't really miss anything. primid and i were the only lexus out there, but since we got there kinda late, we didn't park amongst the rest. we hung out w/ a crew from the bay, but can't remember the crew's name. one of them had a pretty nice ride. primid was getting pointers for bags. we didn't stay long enough for the raffle although we brought toys. i was told that the sonic meets are usually on thursday nights and is ran by some cat, rosevillecarmeets on ig. i'm going to follow him and see if i can make it out one night.
Old 12-22-15, 06:47 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Humm okay sounds like your normal meet. Well keep me posted. Ill roll out to the Thursday meets with you guys I haven't been to a Sac meet in Years, but curious to see what is going on in this city!
Old 12-22-15, 10:11 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cp2
to be honest, you didn't really miss anything. primid and i were the only lexus out there, but since we got there kinda late, we didn't park amongst the rest. we hung out w/ a crew from the bay, but can't remember the crew's name. one of them had a pretty nice ride. primid was getting pointers for bags. we didn't stay long enough for the raffle although we brought toys. i was told that the sonic meets are usually on thursday nights and is ran by some cat, rosevillecarmeets on ig. i'm going to follow him and see if i can make it out one night.
Dang, sorry that it was just you two in the end. I'll be sure to make it to the next one for sure. Or if any of you guys ever wanna just get together just let me know, I'm always up for a cruise