Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

End of Summer Meet - Roster, Raffle Items & Meet Activities

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-03, 04:06 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Two ProLexPerformance Shift *****

Courtesy of ProLexPerformance in Fremont, 2 entrants will win a PLP E-Shift **** for the IS & GS series...
Priced at a reasonable $59.00

Pro Lex Performance is proud to announce the introduction of the E-Shift **** for the IS and GS series vehicles. CNC machined from a solid block of pure billet aluminum. This **** is unique to the touch, not only does it feel good but smooth shift work is assisted by its moderate weight.

Pro Lex Performance Inc. is a refreshment to the Lexus enthusiast that offers exotic race-crafted products. Customer Service, Quality & Price is priority #1 with us and we excel above the competition. Pro Lex Performance is supported by a wealth of available information and experience. Pro Lex Performance offers exciting precision engineered products such as the all new Pro Lex BD-11 and V2-SQ intercooled IS300 Supercharger kit, and other Pro Lex Performance brand products for your Lexus Automobile.

Revolutionize your Lexus with Pro Lex Performance!
They can be contacted at 866-8-PROLEX (TOLL FREE) OR www.prolexperformance.com

Old 09-11-03, 04:10 AM
RMMGS4

Default JL AUDIO 10w3 V.2 Subwoofer

Courtesy of 818 Motoring in North Hollywood one entrant will win a JL AUDIO 10w3 V.2 Subwoofer
300 WATT POWER HANDELING and DUAL VOICE COILS

RETAIL PRICE: $220

COMPANY INFO:

818 MOTORING
GILBERT PEREZ
11702 VICTORY BLVD. NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606
818-761-1617
Old 09-11-03, 04:20 AM
RMMGS4

Default Lemans Karting Indoor Practice Session

Courtesy of Lemans Karting, 6 entrants will win a gift certificate for one open practice session, valued at $20.

Practice makes performance. LeMans Karting offers affordable open practice sessions for racers of all levels to hone their skills and make strides toward championship form.

LeMans Karting is a European-style indoor kart-racing center located at 45957 Hotchkiss Street, in Fremont, California, just off the Mission Boulevard crossover between I-680 and I-880.

Featuring the latest U.K.-built Bowman Storm high-performance indoor karts, LeMans Karting offers the thrill of wheel-to-wheel racing for drivers of all experience levels.

www.lemanskarting.com

For more information on individual, group, and corporate event packages email at contact@lemanskarting.com or call 510-770-9001
Old 09-11-03, 11:17 PM
RMMGS4

Default PLP Silent Flow Intake, 00-03 GS300

Courtesy of ProLexPerformance in Fremont, 1 GS300 entrant will win a PLP Silent Flow Intake. Retail value $289.00.

New lightweight T-6061 aluminum construction! The intake of choice for Team Lexus !
For the discriminating enthusiast! The Silent-Flow installs completely with the factory airbox and therefore has a factory appearance with a more robust sound. Very stealth! C.A.R.B. Pending.
While simple in principle, the Silent-Flow for the 3.0L 2jz-ge IS300 & GS300 produces quite tangible increases in engine power and smoothness (+8.7rwhp & +7.5rwtq). The resulting improvements are from a combination of air filter design and the precise mandrel bent transition tube. The PLP Silent Flow Intake retains the factory airbox and cold air induction inlet. The PLP lifetime filter supplied in the kit provides nearly 30% more air flow over a conventional panel filter and has a unique fully reticulated 3 stage (open pore) foam element. Be aware of cheap imitations! There is a knock-off available which is of much lesser quality that is not designed for the IS300!

The PLP-SFI comes complete with PLP exclusive black hammer tone powder coated T-6061 aluminum transition tube, fiberglass reinforced silicone couplers, stainless steel worm drive clamps, high flow lifetime filter element, signature trunk badge and detailed instructions with pictures.

Pro Lex Performance Inc. is a refreshment to the Lexus enthusiast that offers exotic race-crafted products. Customer Service, Quality & Price is priority #1 with us and we excel above the competition. Pro Lex Performance is supported by a wealth of available information and experience. Pro Lex Performance offers exciting precision engineered products such as the all new Pro Lex BD-11 and V2-SQ intercooled IS300 Supercharger kit, and other Pro Lex Performance brand products for your Lexus Automobile.

Revolutionize your Lexus with Pro Lex Performance!
They can be contacted at 866-8-PROLEX (TOLL FREE) OR www.prolexperformance.com

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-12-03 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-11-03, 11:39 PM
RMMGS4

Default 5 Copies of VideoWave Movie Creator

Courtesy of Roxio in Santa Clara, the publisher of the best-selling Digital Media Software, 5 entrants will win software packages of VideoWave Movie Creator. Retail Value $49.95

VideoWave Movie Creator™ is the complete home video editing solution that lets you automatically turn raw video and a favorite song into an entertaining movie. Easily capture video from analog or digital sources, advance from automatic or guided editing to precision editing with easy-to-use tools. Trim clips, insert transitions, personalize title and credits, spice up your movie with graphic character overlays and striking special effects like emboss, 3-D shapes, slow/fast motion and more. Drag and drop video clips into DVD menu templates and go directly to selected scenes using on-screen menu buttons and a DVD remote control. Burn your movies to CD or DVD and share them with family and friends.

For more information go to: www.Roxio.com
Old 09-12-03, 12:05 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

omg, the number of raffle items we getting here is insane!
Old 09-12-03, 01:06 AM
RMMGS4

Default ? DID YOU KNOW ?

DID YOU KNOW:

1. I will continue to post additional raffle items for another 5 days ?

2. The value of all the raffle items exceeds $3000 ?

3. At the current headcount you have better than a 50/50 chance to win a raffle item ?

4. If you do not Pre-register you WILL NOT be eligible for most of these items ?
Old 09-12-03, 01:22 AM
OoLiLMaRyoO
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when u gonna get some special raffle prizes made especially for the SC4 and 3 series? *sniff*

i see favoritisM!! all this stuff for a GS/IS and NO SC?!

how mean!!
Old 09-12-03, 01:36 AM
RMMGS4

Originally posted by OoLiLMaRyoO
when u gonna get some special raffle prizes made especially for the SC4 and 3 series? *sniff*

i see favoritisM!! all this stuff for a GS/IS and NO SC?!

how mean!!
OoLiLMaRyoO, we have been aware of this dilemma since last years meet.

Well all I got is what our sponsors sell. We don't have anything "especially " for SC's, but there are plenty of items that are not model specific that you will be able to choose from if you win.

It's not Favoritism, in fact the raffle will be set up so that all lexus model owners will get a fair shot at winning something.

If you were at last years meet you would know that the raffle was set up so that EVERY model of Lexus would receive a prize, even if they were the only model that entered. Unlike the GS and IS group, YOUR odds of winning are greater !

Please recommend me a Local Sponsor who sells SC "Specific" stuff and I'll do my best.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-12-03 at 01:38 AM.
Old 09-12-03, 01:47 AM
OoLiLMaRyoO
Driver School Candidate

*shrugs* i wasnt at last years meet so i was completely unaware of the dilemma you guys had about gettin SC paRts.. after all...this IS my first meet.. yippee for me ^_^.. hehe

and the favoritism remark was meant as sarcasm..so don't take it any other way! sorry if i wasnt clear..no hard feelings...yes?!

and if i happen to see any local sponsors that provide SC parts, i'll be sure to tell you!
Old 09-12-03, 02:02 AM
RMMGS4

*shrugs* after all...this IS my first meet.. yippee for me ^_^.. hehe
Well yer in 4 a treat. We only do this once a year so we're glad you caught this one !

No offense taken on the favoritism either, but it was a good opportunity to point out how we operate. Fair and Balanced. (Sounds like a certain news channel, I know)

Let me take a time out here to say that we've got a great group of professional and dedicated people working on this meet, which is why it is so successful.

We all do it for fun, for free and FOR YOU !

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-12-03 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-12-03, 05:16 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally posted by RMMGS4

We all do it for fun, for free and FOR YOU !
Imagine if someone comes to the exhaust competition with whistle tips. LOL!
Old 09-12-03, 08:49 AM
OoLiLMaRyoO
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by flipside909
Imagine if someone comes to the exhaust competition with whistle tips. LOL!
haha darn u stole my idea.. but instead of whistle tips i have a vacuum cleaner
Old 09-12-03, 12:30 PM
r.maestas
Driver

haha darn u stole my idea.. but instead of whistle tips i have a vacuum cleaner
haha...j/p!!!
Old 09-12-03, 12:46 PM
RMMGS4

Default Long Distance Award

We've got quite a few people coming from long distances to attend this meet.

In appreciation for your participation, all entrants who live 50 miles or greater from Lexus of Stevens Creek will be eligible for a special raffle drawing.

The winner will be able to take their pick of several different types of raffle items such as: No Doze, Flat Tire Repair, AAA membership, etc.

J/K !

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-12-03 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: End of Summer Meet - Roster, Raffle Items & Meet Activities