NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-15, 07:56 AM
ronslexus
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats LazyK on your first Lexus. I have owned Lexus since 2007, after owning 5 BMW's
I love them and my new NX is the greatest.
Old 07-13-15, 11:18 AM
ronslexus
Driver

Default DeclanNX on Infrared RC F

DeclanNX

Just went by to see the RC F again and it already sold.
Old 07-14-15, 02:58 PM
olgzr
Pole Position

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

New member here and first Lexus. We bought a non-F sport this week. Great car, black with tan and black interior. It replaces a Toyota Venza with 128000 miles.
Old 07-14-15, 07:52 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 291 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by olgzr
New member here and first Lexus. We bought a non-F sport this week. Great car, black with tan and black interior. It replaces a Toyota Venza with 128000 miles.
Congrats on your first Lexus and welcome to the forum. I had a Venza too ('09 FWD V6) and was super roomy but didn't like the poor fit of several dash pieces, some rattles, and the somewhat harsh ride over irregular roads. You'll love the NX's premium well crafted interior and more comfortable quiet ride. Enjoy!
Old 07-14-15, 11:19 PM
wimoyo
Driver School Candidate

Default NX 300h F-Sport

Hi,

I've been following this site for 6-7 months now and have been waiting for this dayto come. I live in Tokyo, Japan and because of all you guys living overseas (NA getting priority shipments), I've had to wait a loooong time for the NX 300h F-Sport that I ordered in Dec last year. That wait finally ends TOMORROW.

I think I'll be the first one here to get a 300h F-Sport, with the steering wheel on the opposite side of course : ) I got it in SONIC QUARTZ but will post all the pictures tmrw!!
Old 07-15-15, 01:04 PM
MartinJX
Driver School Candidate

Default New NX300h Luxury

I've been reading this forum for some time but have just joined; so firstly thanks to the many contributors who've helped to inform my purchase by sharing their knowledge and experience of the NX. Ordered in December, our new NX300h Luxury arrived last week. The colour is Sonic Titanium (= Atomic Silver?) with Ivory leather and Lexus nav. Early days, but so far very impressed with the design, build quality and refinement. Cheers, Martin
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx-02-small.jpg  
Old 07-15-15, 01:08 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by MartinJX
I've been reading this forum for some time but have just joined; so firstly thanks to the many contributors who've helped to inform my purchase by sharing their knowledge and experience of the NX. Ordered in December, our new NX300h Luxury arrived last week. The colour is Sonic Titanium (= Atomic Silver?) with Ivory leather and Lexus nav. Early days, but so far very impressed with the design, build quality and refinement. Cheers, Martin
Great to hear this forum is of value! Enjoy your NX, congrats and welcome.
Old 07-16-15, 10:32 AM
RDLGX
Intermediate

Received 59 Likes on 30 Posts

Congrats on your new ride. I had a Venza as well......only Toyota I had that I didn't like. It was the cheapest looking inside, and fit and finish was terrible as well as the ride. The NX is a dream compared to it ! ENJOY !!!
Old 07-16-15, 05:27 PM
wimoyo
Driver School Candidate

Thanks to everyone posting here, I know I've made the right decision with the NX!

Just arrived yday, so here are the pics as promised. Apologies, they were taken in the early evening so a bit dark....

Old 07-16-15, 05:33 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

wimoyo, congratulations on your NX! Looks so mean in the first pic!
Old 07-16-15, 05:38 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Ronn1
Congrats on your new ride. I had a Venza as well......only Toyota I had that I didn't like. It was the cheapest looking inside, and fit and finish was terrible as well as the ride. The NX is a dream compared to it ! ENJOY !!!
Not to veer off topic, but it's too bad the Venza's design, power (V6), roominess, and ease of use was overshadowed by a poor ride and the worst fit-and-finish of any Toyota product ever. It could have been a serious threat to the Edge and likely continue on as a second Gen. Venza RIP.
Old 07-17-15, 06:23 AM
tommytqt
Pit Crew

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by alexdell
Just picked up my NX tonight from Lexus of Route 10 in NJ. I went to test drive and custom order one last week but they were willing to deal with their in-stock NX F Sport. I initially wanted to get the Atomic Silver but liked the Eminent White better in person. The only thing missing that i really wanted was the Power Rear Door but decided that I can live without it. This will be replacing, I mean complimenting, my lifted 1996 LX450 (rebadged land cruiser).

Here are the details:
NX200T F Sport
Exterior: Eminent White Pearl
Interior: Rioja Red interior
Auto-dimming outer mirrors w/ BSM, RCTA, reverse tilt, heated, memory
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
LED Headlamps w/o Auto High Beams
Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
All weather floor mats
Door Edge Guard
Preferred Package
18" wheels w/ All-season Michelin tires

Hi all, I just bought my NX couple months ago and decided to join this community. I actually have the same one like yours. Now is July and i still haven't seen one in White with F sport in MA New England. The dealer told me there are only 2 in White F sport. I am the second one.
Old 07-17-15, 06:49 AM
tommytqt
Pit Crew

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DBCOM
They have 2 "trims" in the FSport here in Canada, consist of a few additional features that can be seen here - http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/configu...200t#/packages

How about US, i think we only have one trim, correct? Sorry, first Lexus :P
Old 07-17-15, 01:26 PM
MartinJX
Driver School Candidate

Great pictures, and hello to another NX with the steering wheel on the correct, I mean right, side Hope you enjoy the first weeks of ownership as much as I am!
Old 07-17-15, 07:26 PM
deeohenn
Driver School Candidate

Got a black on red series 2 about a month ago in Toronto.. Replaced a 10' X3. Almost ended up with a LR Discovery Sport, but the Lexus guys were top notch. Not to mention a better bang for my buck. Have been checking the threads out and enjoying the abundant amount of feedback on multiple topics considering it being a 1st generation model.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!