NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-15, 08:12 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by deeohenn
Got a black on red series 2 about a month ago in Toronto.. Replaced a 10' X3. Almost ended up with a LR Discovery Sport, but the Lexus guys were top notch. Not to mention a better bang for my buck. Have been checking the threads out and enjoying the abundant amount of feedback on multiple topics considering it being a 1st generation model.
Congrats and welcome to the forum, Lexus, and the NX!
Will be interesting to see your feedback on the NX in comparison to the X3.
Old 07-17-15, 08:41 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by deeohenn
Thanks. Pleasure to join the forum.
The X3 was an E83 3.0si so I couldn't say how the NX compares to the newer model. However, my opinion might be biased as my experience with the BMW wasn't a pleasant one. I may have rolled the dice on a lemon. I had issues with suspension, transmission and A/C. Not to mention my dash lit up like a Christmas tree with check engine, low oil, low coolant and exterior light malfunction warning lights every so often. Reliability is a big thing at this point. One of the reasons I decided on Lexus and not Land Rover.
Smart man
Old 07-17-15, 08:59 PM
ronslexus
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latest Pics

Well, I installed the lower chrome molding and the body side molding on my Nebula Gray Pearl with flaxen interior with Luxury package and all options except the F sport.

Also installed teh 20" VCT wheels and Nitto tires.

Check out the pics. Notice the engraved NX on the body side molding with the chrome insert. Got it from Sportwing.com I used them about 10 times. Great product.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-1.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-2.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-3.jpg  
Old 07-17-15, 09:01 PM
ronslexus
Driver

Default Flaxen Interior

Here are the pics of the interior.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20150710_163611.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20150710_163617.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20150710_163623.jpg  
Old 07-18-15, 04:43 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ Looks great!
Old 07-19-15, 02:41 PM
dCota
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Arrival!

Well, she has FINALLY arrived!
Ordered March 24th, and finally arrived at the dealer yesterday. What a wait!, but well worth it!
Of course, as my luck goes, she was delivered RIGHT after closing! So, will be picking her up tomorrow after work.

She's still wrapped-up tight and definitely needs a bath, but I know she's gonna look great tomorrow!

Looking forward to sharing pics!

Best,
dCota

Old 07-19-15, 04:01 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

dCota, greatest feeling ever! Official congrats and try to get some rest tonight.
Old 07-19-15, 05:08 PM
StockTsi
Driver School Candidate

Took the plunge yesterday. Atomic silver NX200t F-sport with red/black interior, navigation, and a bunch of smaller options. Was originally looking for the meteor mica blue but was underwhelmed when I saw it.

Now just need to figure out what all these gadgets do....

Steve
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpg  
Old 07-19-15, 08:00 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ Steve, congrats and welcome. Check the FAQ at the top of the NX forum for a few key threads on specs, interesting discoveries, and so on.
Old 07-20-15, 04:51 AM
dCota
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
dCota, greatest feeling ever! Official congrats and try to get some rest tonight.
Thanks much, corrado!
You aren't kidding, I literally did NOT get any sleep last night -- going to make for a long day, but counting down the hours!

dCota
Old 07-20-15, 07:29 AM
ronslexus
Driver

StockTsi, Congrats on your new NX. The fun of it is checking out all the features. If you need help on body side moldings and chrome trim, let us know.

Nice ride! Nice color!
Old 07-23-15, 10:51 AM
jimque
Driver School Candidate

Hi guys, this is a great forum. First time Lexus owner. Got her home last Thursday. I'll post some nicer pics when we take her for a nice long drive this weekend.

Old 07-23-15, 08:25 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by jimque
Hi guys, this is a great forum. First time Lexus owner. Got her home last Thursday. I'll post some nicer pics when we take her for a nice long drive this weekend.

Congrats! And nice to see a non-F-Sport for a change.
Old 07-24-15, 08:18 AM
ronslexus
Driver

Default Jimque

Welcome, looks great. See my pics. Just so you see what can be done if you want to customize.

Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-1.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-2.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rons-bsm-3.jpg  
Old 07-24-15, 08:25 AM
MOwsley
Driver School Candidate

My brothers RC he bought in November next to my new White NX!

I got the White with red interior. I love it!!!!

What is not pictured is my Dad's RX. I guess the Lexus brand runs in the family

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!