NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-15, 10:02 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom59
Just got our NX200t F-Sport (AWD) Wednesday...
Winter mats , cargo mats ... Already ordered Weather tech liners
The WeatherTechs are da bomb! They fit perfectly! 👍

...tint Thursday...
I just had mine done a few days ago. It really adds to the cool look of the NX, IMHO. 👀
Old 10-12-15, 05:11 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RXOwner
The WeatherTechs are da bomb! They fit perfectly! ��

I just had mine done a few days ago. It really adds to the cool look of the NX, IMHO. ��
I do it for my eyes more than looks but looks is a nice addition. I have weather techs in my Tundra and CT luv'em.
We have bad winters here so they are worth their weight in gold. My NX has the winter mats but they do not go up under the pedals and sides so they are useless here almost.

My wife isn't adjusting well to the NX she traded in her G35 and is in panic mode. She likes to ride lower and right now she wants to swap it for a IS300-350 awd or a RC. I'm sick about it. She did this twice before she gets attached to her vehicles.

She is keeping it......whew. Women......

Hopefully she comes around , if not , I'll be in yet another Lexus forum.

Last edited by Tom59; 10-14-15 at 05:21 AM.
Old 10-14-15, 05:29 AM
cripsy
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can either of you post pics of the liners installed? Do they secure properly?
Old 10-14-15, 06:21 AM
NXOwner
Racer

Originally Posted by cripsy
Can either of you post pics of the liners installed? Do they secure properly?
Yes, the front liners use the existing mat restraint mechanisms. The rear liners and the cargo liner fit snugly. Click on the link below for pictures of my liners...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-models-2015-present/798138-pics-of-my-new-nx-weathertech-liners-floor-and-cargo.html
Old 10-14-15, 06:28 AM
cripsy
Rookie

Originally Posted by RXOwner
Yes, the front liners use the existing mat restraint mechanisms. The rear liners and the cargo liner fit snugly. Click on the link below for pictures of my liners...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-models-2015-present/798138-pics-of-my-new-nx-weathertech-liners-floor-and-cargo.html

Oh that is great thanks!! . I got the NX winter mats included, but they are not really anything great. Too bad the Weathertech liners cover the foot rest, I like the look of the metal on the Fsport showing!

How are they in winter conditions? I've used other premium floor liners in the past. If they get any water on them from snow etc.. it will freeze overnight, and you end up with a rink in the morning.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2272.jpg  

Last edited by cripsy; 10-14-15 at 06:36 AM.
Old 10-14-15, 10:11 AM
NXOwner
Racer

Oh that is great thanks!! .
You're welcome.

Too bad the Weathertech liners cover the foot rest, I like the look of the metal on the Fsport showing!
You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to decide...1) exposed metal footrest (which very few people will see) smeared with mud and crud on it, as well as under the mat and on the carpet, or 2) slightly exposed metal footrest and protected carpet underneath.

How are they in winter conditions? I've used other premium floor liners in the past. If they get any water on them from snow etc.. it will freeze overnight, and you end up with a rink in the morning.
I'm in Southern California (no snow...[or rain, for that matter]), so I can't really tell. However, I'll report back after my first snowboarding trip this winter with my NX. 🏂
Old 10-19-15, 04:43 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh that is great thanks!! . I got the NX winter mats included, but they are not really anything great. Too bad the Weathertech liners cover the foot rest, I like the look of the metal on the Fsport showing!

Empty it out before parking it. I never had that issue because they are garaged. You can also put a rubber mat over the liner. Just be sure it doesn't slide under the brake.
Old 10-19-15, 04:55 AM
cripsy
Rookie

Empty it out before parking it. I never had that issue because they are garaged. You can also put a rubber mat over the liner. Just be sure it doesn't slide under the brake.
Emptying it sounds like a pain! lol... I would like the garage but the wife steals it because she has to leave earlier.

I am getting a Viper Smart Start installed on Wednesday, at least then it will be warm when I get itn
Old 10-21-15, 12:50 PM
ancorteITA
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everyone
I've just ordered a new nx 300 hybrid fsport , black with seats red. It will arrive in January, so i have to wait a lot ....... 12% of discount (i'm in Italy)
Old 10-21-15, 05:46 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 291 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by ancorteITA
hello everyone
I've just ordered a new nx 300 hybrid fsport , black with seats red. It will arrive in January, so i have to wait a lot ....... 12% of discount (i'm in Italy)
Auguri e benvenuto al forum!
Old 10-22-15, 03:38 AM
ramses974
Pit Crew

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Emptying it sounds like a pain! lol... I would like the garage but the wife steals it because she has to leave earlier.

I am getting a Viper Smart Start installed on Wednesday, at least then it will be warm when I get itn
Hey, with your viper ,can you close all your windows automaticaly when you get out of your car
Old 10-22-15, 01:11 PM
NXVV
Driver School Candidate

Hi All,
I bought my new NX a week ago.

Bought obsidian (black & black) NX200t with Premium & Navigation package.

and i am new to Lexus Family too.

-VV
Old 10-22-15, 01:33 PM
cripsy
Rookie

Originally Posted by ramses974
Hey, with your viper ,can you close all your windows automaticaly when you get out of your car

I am sure that could be programmed by the dealer, but I never had a need for it. I just asked for the Rear/mirror defrost to turn on with the starter. I was going to have the heated seats turn on as well, but I just found out that they stay on in the last state when you turn the car back on!
Old 10-22-15, 03:06 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 291 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by NXVV
Hi All,
I bought my new NX a week ago.

Bought obsidian (black & black) NX200t with Premium & Navigation package.

and i am new to Lexus Family too.

-VV
Congrats on your first Lexus and welcome to the forum!
Old 10-23-15, 11:43 AM
AJA999
Driver School Candidate

Hi, all!
Just wanted to pop in. I've had my Matador Red Mica 200t for a week now and really like it. It's my first Lexus and, thus far, I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Also, before buying it, I visited this forum several times and found your posts very informative and helpful. So thank you.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!