NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-15, 11:33 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Congrats all on your new NXs and welcome to the forum!
Old 01-08-16, 06:05 AM
Siberia
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, everybode! Let me join your great forum. Siberian winter is a bit chilly, but my NX200t works perfectly.
Old 01-09-16, 04:51 AM
Siberia
Driver School Candidate

Hello, Forum!
I've recently purchased the NX200t Premium. It's brown with brown interior. Siberian winter is a bit chilly, but my NX200t works perfectly. I've already had a 250 km trip and I'm really happy about comfort and dynamics of the car!
Old 01-10-16, 04:27 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Congratulations Siberia!

It's refreshing to see Fire Agate Pearl (brown) on the NX considering how rare it is. Nice MB GL too.

Post more pics in and out of your NX in the sticky PICS thread and welcome to the forum.
Old 01-11-16, 01:43 AM
eyesonme
Driver School Candidate

Hi all! First time Lexus owner here! Just bought a 2016 NX200t F-sport White exterior Black interior.

After owning only Acuras in the past I have to say it is quite an adjustment but so far I am loving it. Excited to start contributing to the forum now that I am a bona-fide owner! (this forum helped tremendously when researching the vehicle and negotiating a deal).

Old 01-11-16, 04:16 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by eyesonme
Hi all! First time Lexus owner here! Just bought a 2016 NX200t F-sport White exterior Black interior.

After owning only Acuras in the past I have to say it is quite an adjustment but so far I am loving it. Excited to start contributing to the forum now that I am a bona-fide owner! (this forum helped tremendously when researching the vehicle and negotiating a deal).
Welcome to the NXamily!

What (if any) accessories are you planning on adorning to your new NX?
Old 01-12-16, 12:35 AM
eyesonme
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by NXOwner
Welcome to the NXamily!

What (if any) accessories are you planning on adorning to your new NX?
I might get the front windows tinted. It comes pretty stocked already so I'll just have to see. What do you guys recommend?
Old 01-12-16, 02:14 AM
TeaAholic1
Intermediate

Hey guys!

My NX finally arrived today! Put about 50km on the clock today.

Here is a picture of it and you see all the features of it in my signature!

It is a NX 300h F-Sport.

Old 01-12-16, 02:23 AM
TeaAholic1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by TeaAholic1
Hey guys!

My NX finally arrived today! Put about 50km on the clock today.

Here is a picture of it and you see all the features of it in my signature!

It is a NX 300h F-Sport.

EDIT:
Some first impressions
1. Very quiet. Turned the car on and nothing... Everyone in the car is very impressed by the hybrid system.
2. There is way too much tech in this car, I was playing around with everything while in a traffic jam.
3. HUD was annoying at first... It wasn't showing up. Turns out I needed to get the brightness up and move it down so that I can see it. I love the HUD so much. Pity you Americans don't get it!
4. Person in the back seats praised the air conditioning. Very cold, too cold in fact even though I set it to 22.5C.
5. Ventilated seats are very cold and nice, although I think they are very loud.
6. Boot open too slow.
7. Infotainment - I need to get used to it, but as a young guy I don't have any problem working out things on the spot.

Hmm... That's all for now!
Old 01-12-16, 07:22 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by TeaAholic1
EDIT:
Some first impressions
1. Very quiet. Turned the car on and nothing... Everyone in the car is very impressed by the hybrid system.
2. There is way too much tech in this car, I was playing around with everything while in a traffic jam.
3. HUD was annoying at first... It wasn't showing up. Turns out I needed to get the brightness up and move it down so that I can see it. I love the HUD so much. Pity you Americans don't get it!
4. Person in the back seats praised the air conditioning. Very cold, too cold in fact even though I set it to 22.5C.
5. Ventilated seats are very cold and nice, although I think they are very loud.
6. Boot open too slow.
7. Infotainment - I need to get used to it, but as a young guy I don't have any problem working out things on the spot.

Hmm... That's all for now!

Congrats on your new NX. It looks awefully familiar!

I believe yours is also equipped with AVS (as indicated by the Sport S/S+ dial option)? If so how do you find the ride?
Old 01-12-16, 04:02 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by eyesonme
I might get the front windows tinted. It comes pretty stocked already so I'll just have to see. What do you guys recommend?
Old 01-16-16, 09:06 AM
hoosier1
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wife decided on the NX300h over the new RX, as she felt the RX is too large for her, and even though gas is fairly cheap, 30 mpg is great for a SUV.

First impression is excellent...the triple beam LEDs are great. The NX is very driver centered and similar to the IS.

Question, are the side bolsters on the leather front seats NuLux?. Can anyone confirm?

Old 01-17-16, 04:32 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by hoosier1
Wife decided on the NX300h over the new RX, as she felt the RX is too large for her, and even though gas is fairly cheap, 30 mpg is great for a SUV.

First impression is excellent...the triple beam LEDs are great. The NX is very driver centered and similar to the IS.

Question, are the side bolsters on the leather front seats NuLux?. Can anyone confirm?

Congrats on the NX and welcome to the forum! With the leather seats in the NX, I'm pretty certain the exterior sides and rear portion of the seats are Nuluxe like the dash, door armrests, and console. Maybe smell them from up close and confirm?
Old 01-17-16, 05:33 AM
dCota
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hoosier1

CONGRATS Hoosier1 :

Westfield here!

Got my '15 NX F Sport 7/20, and I have YET to see another NX with the triple-beam headlights! Keep an eye out and say hello!

Best,
dCota
Old 01-17-16, 10:58 AM
hoosier1
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dCota
CONGRATS Hoosier1 :

Westfield here!

Got my '15 NX F Sport 7/20, and I have YET to see another NX with the triple-beam headlights! Keep an eye out and say hello!

Best,
dCota
Thanks dCota and corradoMR2. I thought the IS LEDs were good, but the tripe beams provide a wide field flood of continuous bright white light.

I'm confident that the side bolsters are NuLuxe after evaluation. Overall, I believe this a a great application of the material, as this area is subject to wear, and will likely still look new years down the road. Leather is nice to have but is not the most durable material.

So far my wife is thrilled with the new NX hybrid. It has the same powertrain as her ES300h.

I also have not seen another NX with the triple beams outside of this forum. Of course, you have to part with the bucks needed to get them, and we could have purchased a fairly loaded RX for the same price.

I am a Quality professional and therefore appreciate products from Lexus.

Last edited by hoosier1; 01-17-16 at 10:59 AM. Reason: grammer

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!