NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-16, 03:52 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by 2merc3lex
Bought my 16 NX late Nov and always look forward driving it. Love the steering (i'm almost always in sport) and it feels quicker than the stats indicate. Although I don't go over speed limit by much, I just like to get up to that speed fairly quickly and this car does it well. I have test driven several BMWs (almost bought a 5 series once and again a 4 series) but I could not justify the much higher price for very good handling cars albeit one with less reliability than Lexus. I have owned 07 and 13 ES's (nice cars but no excitement) so although the NX is no sport car, I am enjoying my time with it.
Originally Posted by cewens
I'm a new member here and I just bought a 2016 NX 200t with AWD. This is my first Lexus. Nebula Gray, black interior, has the navigation and premium packages. Really like the backup camera, the heated/ventilated seats, the blind spot warning on the outside mirrors, the lumbar support, the hands free phone through the sound system, and the AWD traction option. I have installed the mud flaps (live on a long gravel road) and the wet weather floor mats. MUCH less expensive to buy those through Lexus dealers on EBay. This car has changed my every minute driving. Total comfort and doesn't beat me up on long trips like my older cars did. A total old person car. Still trying to decide if I want to install the door guards. Thanks for the pictures above of the Gray NX with both guards on it. Just what I needed to help decide.

Congrats to the both of you and welcome to the forum!
Old 05-29-16, 04:08 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 225 Likes on 179 Posts

Finally convinced my sister into her first Lexus. She is now a proud owner of a Ultra White/Rioja Red NX200t F-sport. We are an all Lexus family now!
Old 05-31-16, 09:51 AM
ronslexus
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the NX club! Enjoy your new rides.
Old 06-05-16, 11:18 AM
Jannord
Driver School Candidate

Default New NX300h F SPORT

Got my new Lexus NX300h F Sport AWD mid april. Color is sonic titanium and interior is black leather. Options includes premium navigation and sunroof. Learning to ride it both economical and for fun!
Riding the car on small curved roads In Sport+ modus is quite fun! Economical riding has changed from 31.3 MPG In the start to 38.5 MPG last week.

Last edited by Jannord; 06-05-16 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-05-16, 04:17 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Jannord
Got my new Lexus NX300h F Sport AWD mid april. Color is sonic titanium and interior is black leather. Options includes premium navigation and sunroof. Learning to ride it both economical and for fun!
Riding the car on small curved roads In Sport+ modus is quite fun! Economical riding has changed from 31.3 MPG In the start to 38.5 MPG last week.

Welcome to your new NX and this forum! Enjoy your ride.
Old 06-05-16, 04:24 PM
ronslexus
Driver

anyone need a new set of OEM NX200t wheels and tires? 18" No miles on them.
Old 06-06-16, 04:49 PM
d8168055
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Hello, been a long time lurker, but finally registered. 2016 NX200t F-Sport FWD on Eminent White on black angry panda style. No triple LED, but whatever..

iPhone photography VSCO editing, no filter

Old 06-06-16, 05:09 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by d8168055
Hello, been a long time lurker, but finally registered. 2016 NX200t F-Sport FWD on Eminent White on black angry panda style. No triple LED, but whatever..
Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

It's great to see NXs on California roads!
Old 06-24-16, 10:15 AM
dnyhof
Driver School Candidate

Default New NX 200t

Hi - I am new to CL and finding my way around. I purchased a NX 200t, eminent white with black interior and the executive package.

the cooled seat and powered back seats where worth more to me that the F sport features.at time of purchase. I was curious though, is it possible to turn on the g sensor and turbo boost gauge? I'm guessing that it is in the software, just has to been turned on.

any thoughts? has anyone found a way to do this?

Thanks
Old 06-25-16, 03:27 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by dnyhof
Hi - I am new to CL and finding my way around. I purchased a NX 200t, eminent white with black interior and the executive package.

the cooled seat and powered back seats where worth more to me that the F sport features.at time of purchase. I was curious though, is it possible to turn on the g sensor and turbo boost gauge? I'm guessing that it is in the software, just has to been turned on.

any thoughts? has anyone found a way to do this?

Thanks

Hi welcome to the forum and congrats on your new NX. Post pics!

The boost gauge and g-meter are not available on the non-F Sport and I'm not aware of any software hacks/updates to make them visible.
Old 07-04-16, 08:16 AM
Fatrusty
Driver School Candidate

Default New NX200T

Well my wife did not like her 2014 Camry SE. Low, noisy and uncomfortable. I hated the car.. but she wanted it two years ago. Whenever we went anywhere we always took the Silverado (2015, Crew-cab, LTZ, quiet, sat up higher and very comfortable).
We had some time and stopped by a Toyota dealer to look at a Rave 4. She hates them! But she sees a black NX 200t F-sport and is in love. I have had black cars for 30 years and am done with black. So off we go to the Lexus dealer. Test drove a nice white one, non F-sport and it is comfortable, quiet drives nice. After thinking about it we decided not to go with the F-sport, loved the grill, but loved the interior comfort and the ride better in the non F-sport. I am getting up there and ride and comfort is more important to me.
I have only gotten to drive it twice to the store and love it. More importantly my wife loves it too. Great size easy to park, really a nice ride!
Old 07-04-16, 07:11 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Fatrusty
Well my wife did not like her 2014 Camry SE. Low, noisy and uncomfortable. I hated the car.. but she wanted it two years ago. Whenever we went anywhere we always took the Silverado (2015, Crew-cab, LTZ, quiet, sat up higher and very comfortable).
We had some time and stopped by a Toyota dealer to look at a Rave 4. She hates them! But she sees a black NX 200t F-sport and is in love. I have had black cars for 30 years and am done with black. So off we go to the Lexus dealer. Test drove a nice white one, non F-sport and it is comfortable, quiet drives nice. After thinking about it we decided not to go with the F-sport, loved the grill, but loved the interior comfort and the ride better in the non F-sport. I am getting up there and ride and comfort is more important to me.
I have only gotten to drive it twice to the store and love it. More importantly my wife loves it too. Great size easy to park, really a nice ride!
Congrats and thanks for sharing your story. Post pics when you can.
Old 07-05-16, 07:54 AM
is250gurl
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

After 9 years with my 2007 IS250 I traded her in for a 2016 Atomic Silver NX200t F-Sport with black interior. I'm already in love and the only thing I miss is the vented seats here in Florida. I am glad I stayed in the Lexus family.

Last edited by is250gurl; 07-05-16 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-05-16, 01:50 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by is250gurl
After 9 years with my 2007 IS250 I traded her in for a 2016 Atomic Silver NX200t F-Sport with black interior. I'm already in love and the only thing I miss is the vented seats here in Florida. I am glad I stayed in the Lexus family.

Congrats and welcome to the NX and forum!
Old 07-08-16, 02:33 PM
teejqueen
Driver School Candidate

Default New to the NX family!

Hello Everyone!

I just picked up my certified used 2015 Lexus NX 200t this past Monday. I'm so excited about it! I traded in my 2011 VW GTI. Finally got tired of commuting with a manual in all the SD traffic.

Eminent White Pearl with Creme Nuluxe Interior
Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx200t.jpg

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!