NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-17, 07:53 AM
batchelor
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks good, great color!
Old 01-28-17, 09:56 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by twebb726
Just took delivery of my 2017 NX F-Sport today. Here are a couple pics. Didn't have time to take really good ones, was in a rush today, will post more possibly tomorrow or this weekend.
A few quick stats:

2017 NX 200t F-Sport
Color: Ultrasonic Mica Blue 2.0 (apparently this is twice baked paint, so it's harder - classic for Colorado!)
Package: Premium Package w/Moonroof, Memory/Heated Seats, BSM and more.
Extras: I paid out of pocket, rather than financing an extra $1k for the Paint Protection Film and tinting the driver/passenger windows to match the back tint that came with car. I also went to the service department with my sales associate and found out they now have two types of all-weather floor mats (which these also cover the entire back floor to protect console) Pictures from dealership

. Looks like Lexus wised up to compete with WeatherTech. They have a raised lip version which is the exact same price ($119) for a set of four. My sales associate, without even mentioning it to me, asked the Service Manager is he could use his employee discount to apply to the price and he said they couldn't becuase of their new Lexus Plus Dealership (limits flexibility in negotiating deals apparently), but he did it anyways. Got them for $100 and change. And to add to it, I went in and they just started a another promo through end of month and I got an additional $500 off purchase price.
Congrats twebb. I was looking at that color, but decided to go w/ the Atomic Silver. It's awesome too! Hope you enjoy your NX200t F Sport, b/c I know I am mine! What part of Co. you in?
Old 01-29-17, 04:20 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by twebb726
Just took delivery of my 2017 NX F-Sport today. Here are a couple pics. Didn't have time to take really good ones, was in a rush today, will post more possibly tomorrow or this weekend.
A few quick stats:

2017 NX 200t F-Sport
Color: Ultrasonic Mica Blue 2.0 (apparently this is twice baked paint, so it's harder - classic for Colorado!)
Package: Premium Package w/Moonroof, Memory/Heated Seats, BSM and more.
Extras: I paid out of pocket, rather than financing an extra $1k for the Paint Protection Film and tinting the driver/passenger windows to match the back tint that came with car. I also went to the service department with my sales associate and found out they now have two types of all-weather floor mats (which these also cover the entire back floor to protect console) Pictures from dealership

. Looks like Lexus wised up to compete with WeatherTech. They have a raised lip version which is the exact same price ($119) for a set of four. My sales associate, without even mentioning it to me, asked the Service Manager is he could use his employee discount to apply to the price and he said they couldn't becuase of their new Lexus Plus Dealership (limits flexibility in negotiating deals apparently), but he did it anyways. Got them for $100 and change. And to add to it, I went in and they just started a another promo through end of month and I got an additional $500 off purchase price.

I'm biased towards USB. Love how it pops. Congrats!
Old 02-07-17, 12:58 AM
mesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone, greetings from soggy Northern California!

Just purchased my first non-used car, and decided to go all out (relatively) with a 2016 NX F-Sport 200t. Previously owned a '09 Honda Accord (champ), '98 Ford Contour (bleh), and an '85 Ford Tempo (my first car in 03) - so first in the Lexus / Toyota Family.

Mulling over putting on the front license plate... For now I just carry the extra plate and stick it on when I park in the city. Might try the black classic CA license plates if it becomes an issue :).

Old 02-07-17, 04:44 PM
wpath
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet ride! Have fun with your new NX!
Old 02-08-17, 07:07 AM
batchelor
Pole Position

Looks great! Enjoy.
Old 02-10-17, 12:12 PM
Age87
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello all! Got my USB about a month ago just finally joined. Love it so far!
(these are pics right after I got her)

The USB matches the blue on my bike
The old hotness on the left and the new hotness on the right.
Old 02-10-17, 03:09 PM
batchelor
Pole Position

Looks great, enjoy!!
Old 02-10-17, 03:15 PM
wpath
Driver School Candidate

Seems like the blue color is hot right now!
Old 02-10-17, 04:00 PM
d8168055
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Nice I have a Tarmac too!
Old 02-16-17, 04:02 AM
vRAE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Continuing the blue theme from Kelowna, BC we just took delivery of our brand new 2016 F Sport 3 USB NX200t last night. Interior is black and we got the front end paint protection film including full hood, body side moldings and the remote start. I also had the dealer work out a package to replace the tires with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and have ordered 20" summer tires on Niche Misano Anthracite wheels from a local tire shop after seeing them in the aftermarket wheels thread here on ClubLexus. In the end it was all about the F Sport seats and the driving experience that sold us along with the obvious quality. This is our first Lexus, but we've had several Toyotas that have been stellar including the 07 Tundra crew max that we traded for the NX. Unfortunately the rain started about an hour before our scheduled delivery so no pics yet - it already needs a bath just from driving home. Next up is to read the manuals!
Old 02-16-17, 05:04 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 716 Likes on 524 Posts

Congrats on your new NX. Love the USB color. Downsizing just a bit from the Crew Max eh? You will certainly enjoy the gas mileage but miss the truck bed.

Good luck with the manuals and remember you can get the on-line versions as well. Many find it easier to search in the PDF versions.

Post pictures when you can. Remember, if there are no pictures, it didn't happen
Old 02-16-17, 01:53 PM
batchelor
Pole Position

Very nice and hello from Kamloops. I will really be wanting to see your summer wheels and get your thoughts on their handling. Sounds like you will enjoy your full load even during this mucky weather!
Old 02-16-17, 03:18 PM
wpath
Driver School Candidate

USB definitely is a beautiful color - congratulations!
Old 02-16-17, 07:14 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats on the USB F sport! I know you will love it! I know I've really enjoyed my new one in the last month, or so.
I've gotten lots of compliments on mine & I know you will too! Enjoy

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!