NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-24 | 04:04 PM
Mlblack16
8th Gear

Originally Posted by arshtime
Hello everyone,

Im not sure if im too late to this thread but I recently purchased a 2016 nx200t fsport in pearl white with red interior. very excited but honestly somewhat disappointed with some of the features so id love to get some help.
What is it you're wanting help with? Which options are you unhappy with?
The following users liked this post:
Opinaca (10-01-24)
Old 10-01-24 | 03:54 PM
Opinaca
1st Gear

Wink

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Lexus so it's my first buy...
- 2016 NX200t base
- Charcoal/black
- AWD

I'm in Quebec / Canada.
See Ya .

Last edited by Opinaca; 10-01-24 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-02-24 | 11:57 AM
LEXNXF
Rookie

Really nice color, love it!
The following users liked this post:
Opinaca (10-07-24)
Old 10-15-24 | 04:08 PM
Myndex
5th Gear

Default Hello

I recently acquired a 2016 NX 200t F-Sport in Ultrasonic Blue. (Note that this forum does not list F Sport trim when entering vehicle into user profile.) My other car is a Mercedes 450SL.

I was considering a RAV4, but I’m particular on color and sound system. When I happened upon this NX 200t it ticked all the boxes for me—and with 87K miles, low for a 2016. Purchased from a dealer in San Diego, but only one owner prior—came with all the manuals in the Lexus leather binder. Even has the first aid kit still in the cargo area. Interior is like brand new, pristine, except for the scuffs on the LCD screen. Exterior is excellent except for very small paint chips, and the odd issue of a clearcoat problem on the top of the back door.

I have reason to believe the previous owner was an officer in the Navy: Car was purchased in San Diego CA, serviced in Oxnard CA, and then in Virginia Beach, Virginia. All three locations are home to major Navy bases. Car is immaculate, I’m going to guess the owner was an admiral perhaps?

This F Sport has the premium sound system which adds a subwoofer to the back door. It has parking assist which is very helpful, but not the radar cruise control unfortunately. The wireless phone charger is too small for my iPhone 12 Pro, so might remove it to gain space in the console.

Super happy, love the car… have not named her yet.

Things done:
I normally do the basic work on my vehicles.

1) new NGK iridium plugs because the CarFax didn’t indicate if the 80k mile service was done-the old plugs had typical carbon but looked good, so may have been replaced.
2) 0w20 Valvoline full synthetic high mileage oil & filter, engine air and cabin air filters. ​​​​​​

All the other fluids seem good, car was serviced by Lexus Dealer per CarFax until about 70K miles. Engine compartment is pristine.

Things to do:

1) Touch up some tiny paint chips on hood, and fix the clear-coat on the top of the back door. Then polish/clay the car and ceramic coating.

2) Considering adding a CarPlay system, especially as LexusEnform is now defunct for this model year due to 3G being phased out, so can’t even load app suite. Debating updating the nav system, as Los Angeles roads have changed enough to have had some nav issues.

3) Another possible mod is installing an inverter and some AC outlets, and also better lighting in the cargo area.

4) Will have to do brakes and Tires/alignment probably by spring.

Photos the day I bought it, stopping at the rest stop near San Clemente on the way back to Hollywood.