NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-14, 12:48 PM
philwojo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just as a quick note, my dealer quoted me $48,500 for the 300H model I listed earlier with those options. Now I don't know if that is out the door or would still include taxes and the like, but it is the only number I have as of now.

They also said that they are expecting their first shipment in early December, but I am not holding my breath!!

phil
Old 11-06-14, 06:15 AM
ghnboy
Driver School Candidate

I'm in Toronto, Lexus DT gave me a quote on 200t Premium package, $44400+TAX, lease or finance rate at 4.9%.
I did a test drive on 2015 RX350 Sportdesign yesterday, pretty nice car. Since RX350 lease rate can be as low as 0%( with some security deposit).

RX's space is big enough, I've never seen the real NX, how big NX is(compare with Q5)?

Space is one of my biggest concern since our parents are coming over here.
Old 11-06-14, 06:44 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by ghnboy

Is the NX for your parents, or are you driving them once in a while?
Old 11-06-14, 02:48 PM
ghnboy
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GSteg
Is the NX for your parents, or are you driving them once in a while?
It's for me and my wife,we are driving murano now,so hopefully the space won't be too small than murano
Old 11-06-14, 08:06 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by ghnboy
I'm in Toronto, Lexus DT gave me a quote on 200t Premium package, $44400+TAX, lease or finance rate at 4.9%.
I did a test drive on 2015 RX350 Sportdesign yesterday, pretty nice car. Since RX350 lease rate can be as low as 0%( with some security deposit).

RX's space is big enough, I've never seen the real NX, how big NX is(compare with Q5)?

Look at the specs thread - I posted some measurements.

The NX is like the Q5 overall, a bit smaller than the RX and Murano.
Old 11-08-14, 07:50 AM
KarmaNina
Driver School Candidate

It appears as though the NX 300h will not be available in the US as an F sport? Does anyone have info on this and will it happen later perhaps?
Old 11-08-14, 05:39 PM
BuzLteBeer
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by KarmaNina
It appears as though the NX 300h will not be available in the US as an F sport? Does anyone have info on this and will it happen later perhaps?
I don't have any links handy or anything concrete, but I've definitely read multiple blurbs about the NX that seemed to indicate you're correct about the 300h not being available as an F Sport. As for it happening later I haven't seen anything one way or the other, but if they're not planning on selling too many hybrids in the US like they claim, I don't know how much of a priority it will be for them...
Old 11-08-14, 06:20 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ No 300h F-Sport for the N.A. market for 2015 and foreseeable future.

However, there may be hope since there is now available a first hybrid F-Sport (besides the CT) in the US. - the GS 450h now has the F-Sport option in its 3rd year of this current generation.
Old 11-12-14, 04:33 AM
kevNX
Driver School Candidate

Canadian NX Configurator is now up:

http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/automobiles/nx
Old 11-12-14, 04:56 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by kevNX

Awesome!
Old 11-12-14, 03:41 PM
wildeklave
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be nice if the US Lexus dealers offered the Executive package like Canada. It is easier than a bunch of stand alone options. Plus I have a feeling many of the lot vehicles will be fully loaded or close to fully loaded anyway.
Old 11-12-14, 07:21 PM
Husker4the
Lead Lap

I was able to see the ordering list for the 200t version of the NX. Not able to order Lane Keep Assist on the F Sport but you can get the Adaptive Cruise Control. That was about the only mild surprise to me.
Old 11-12-14, 08:24 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kevNX

Thanks for the info. Pricing looks great and it is on par with what some forum members have predicted.

Not in the market for NX right now but glad to see Lexus Canada has finally broken the rule that the highest package can be a sport package and in this case F-Sport Series 2 is the highest package for NX200t.

Look forward to see F-Sport package could become the highest package for IS in subsequent years (like add memory seat, park sensors, etc)
Old 11-13-14, 09:43 AM
BuzLteBeer
Driver School Candidate

I look forward to seeing the US configurator whenever it becomes available, but glad you guys north of the border have your opportunity already!

Something I've always wondered about, and seems like it might fit in with the ongoing conversation here. Does anyone know definitively why Lexus insists on only offering certain options on their vehicles in certain regions? Even within the US, for instance, unless I'm mistaken there can be things like rear seat video monitors/disc players in the front seat headrests in some markets, but not in others. I live just outside Washington DC, and there doesn't seem to be an option for things like this here at all. Yet, I see other luxury vehicles with this out and about locally, so it doesn't seem to me at least to be something customers in this area wouldn't buy. Always seemed just a little curious...
Old 11-13-14, 05:33 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by BuzLteBeer
I look forward to seeing the US configurator whenever it becomes available, but glad you guys north of the border have your opportunity already!

Something I've always wondered about, and seems like it might fit in with the ongoing conversation here. Does anyone know definitively why Lexus insists on only offering certain options on their vehicles in certain regions? Even within the US, for instance, unless I'm mistaken there can be things like rear seat video monitors/disc players in the front seat headrests in some markets, but not in others. I live just outside Washington DC, and there doesn't seem to be an option for things like this here at all. Yet, I see other luxury vehicles with this out and about locally, so it doesn't seem to me at least to be something customers in this area wouldn't buy. Always seemed just a little curious...
That's a very good question. However, one can imagine their marketing studies, production capacity, cost, and even government regulation (to some degree) all come into play here.

Quick Reply: NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread