NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-14, 04:32 PM
BuzLteBeer
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, that red does look nicer than I would have expected.
Old 12-08-14, 10:23 AM
jalford999
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Don't know if posted but you can build the NX300 on the Edmunds site.
Old 12-09-14, 07:28 PM
karoner
Driver School Candidate

Default rearview mirror

does anyone know why all the sticker prices have the rear view mirror as a line item when it is supposed to be included in the comfort package which is included in the premium package. it also stats the mirror is standard on all models? they are pricing it as an additional 125.00.
Old 12-15-14, 03:27 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by karoner
does anyone know why all the sticker prices have the rear view mirror as a line item when it is supposed to be included in the comfort package which is included in the premium package. it also stats the mirror is standard on all models? they are pricing it as an additional 125.00.
I have the very same question. I just ordered the 300h and I saw they were charging me the 125.00 for the electrochromic rear view mirror with homelink.. As I'm getting the LUXURY PACKAGE, I thought the PREMIUM and COMFORT PACKAGES were included in that option. The mirror with homelink is included in the COMFORT PACKAGE.
Can anyone explain to us what's going on as it's confusing at this point with the extra charge ?
Old 01-13-15, 10:59 PM
F_Throttle
Lead Lap

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

How effective is the AWD on the 200T? That is where I'm stuck. And has anyone had a chance to take one up in the snow, with the stock tires?
Old 01-14-15, 04:08 AM
tekbiss
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jum3
How effective is the AWD on the 200T? That is where I'm stuck. And has anyone had a chance to take one up in the snow, with the stock tires?
I was able to test drive the NX200T last month on snow/ice and compared it to the BMW X3 and my current Volvo XC60...to be honest, both European models performed better on the AWD in terms of grip despite on all season tires and the traction and stability controls didn't come on as often as the NX which became annoying...not saying that the AWD system of the NX is bad but the other 2 were better and felt more solid and planted. The only advantage I would say the NX has was the torque diff lock where you press the button on the dash to lock all 4 wheels with 50/50 power split front-rear under 40kph which the other 2 didn't have but then again I've never gotten stuck with my XC60 the last 5 yrs even in deep snow...

Last edited by tekbiss; 01-14-15 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-14-15, 07:21 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

jum3, for the majority of non-offroad driving conditions in winter city driving, real-world differences among systems are negligible with like tires.

Only once the wife got stuck with the RX (similar Active Torque AWD like the NX, RAV4, and Venza) on stock Michelins when she went off the road late last year in about 7-8" deep soft snow/mud. Needless to say, when I arrived, I hit the 4-wheel lock button, rocked the RX a couple times and got out.

Old 01-14-15, 10:35 PM
F_Throttle
Lead Lap

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Thank you both for the advise. I am debating on whether i'll need it. I estimate that i'll make 4 trips to the snow area, per year.
Old 01-15-15, 04:11 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by jum3
Thank you both for the advise. I am debating on whether i'll need it. I estimate that i'll make 4 trips to the snow area, per year.
Country/remote areas, seriously consider it. City areas, you can probably pass.
Old 01-25-15, 09:58 PM
Mehul1456
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sleepyking
The official pricing seemed to be misleading, to me at least.
Doing the math it was starting at ~$34,500. and then you add premium and navigation (which were my preferred add-ons). I guessed it'd be around close to $40,000 with those two options before taxes.

However when I paid my dealer a visit last week, that exact combo starts upwards of $43k. and thats before taxes. I'm a bit confused.
New to Lexus and the Forum. I just bought mine yesterday in Georgia and it is similar here. The premium & nav vehicles they are getting in have a few extras like power rear door, wireless charger, parking assist, cross traffic alert and "lexus preferred package(which included a cargo mat, wheel locks, bumper protector cargo net and maybe something else). This vehicle (at least in everywhere in GA) has MSRP of 42,723.

I busted my A$$ and walked away paying (after tax and fees) for 43,831
and I got them to throw in for free Paint Protection Film Pkg and the dealers "ultimate protection warranty. Most dealers wouldn't even talk to me even when I presented a written quote for such a discount. I heard, "we cant compete" a lot!!
Old 01-30-15, 04:21 PM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by 4482
I have the very same question. I just ordered the 300h and I saw they were charging me the 125.00 for the electrochromic rear view mirror with homelink.. As I'm getting the LUXURY PACKAGE, I thought the PREMIUM and COMFORT PACKAGES were included in that option. The mirror with homelink is included in the COMFORT PACKAGE.
Can anyone explain to us what's going on as it's confusing at this point with the extra charge ?
So far from my experience....the website, the brochure & the so-called "packages" are all screwed up.
Old 02-02-15, 05:43 PM
FNFZ4
Driver

How much avg % off MSRP are you guys able to get now?
Old 02-02-15, 05:48 PM
philwojo
Pole Position

I got like 0% off, $300, at least around Chicago (West Burbs) they still aren't dealing, at least on the 300h's.

Phil
Old 02-08-15, 05:18 AM
DigMyM35x
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick question re the luxury package in the US.

I am getting close to a purchasing decision and saw this for the first time on the Lexus website during a build:

Front-seat power cushion extenders

Can anyone elaborate on this in the U.S. models with the Luxury package? maybe a pic of the bottom part of the seat? We test drove a non-lux so I didn't have a chance to test this out. I would be very interested in seeing this as my biggest complaint when driving my wife's RX is the short thigh support.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-08-15, 06:00 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by DigMyM35x
Quick question re the luxury package in the US.

I am getting close to a purchasing decision and saw this for the first time on the Lexus website during a build:

Front-seat power cushion extenders

Can anyone elaborate on this in the U.S. models with the Luxury package? maybe a pic of the bottom part of the seat? We test drove a non-lux so I didn't have a chance to test this out. I would be very interested in seeing this as my biggest complaint when driving my wife's RX is the short thigh support.

Thanks in advance!
That's an error. As of this time, no extenders on the '15 NX anywhere internationally or US/Canada.

Quick Reply: NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread