NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX price paid/ Lease

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-16, 09:43 PM
vinnbell
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrDuct
Kind of keep a running update... I was working with two out of town dealers (knoxville and nashville) on 2016's. Both identical cars when my local dealer called. I told them about the great deals I was working with the other dealers and they asked if they can get involved in bidding for the business both with their in stock 2017.

Here's where I am at right now on the 2017 (all three vehicles are identically optioned with the exception that the 2017 has all weather mats, all under 20 miles)
  • White on Black
  • F Sport
  • Navigation Package
  • Comfort Package
  • Premium Package
  • Premium Triple Beams
  • Power Rear Door
  • Rear View with Home Link
  • Side Mirrors with w/blind spot
  • Heated perforated leather
  • Parking Assist
  • Pre Collision w/all speed cruise control
  • (2017) All weather Floor and Cargo

They're saying they will match the 2016 price of $36,980.00. I'm feeling pretty good about the deal but i'm waiting to see it in writing first when she gets in tomorrow.

I do have to laugh because she told me it required premium gas due to the upgrade suspension :-)
Wow, that's a amazing deal on a 2017 model. I'm looking for one and would jump all over it.
Old 12-29-16, 01:41 PM
leehom
Driver School Candidate

Dealership offered me $5,000 off. What do you guys think? This is for a base 2017 NX with the power tail gate, msrp is $36,800. With discount, the NX will be $31,800. I'm trying to squeeze them for more off, but they wouldn't budge.

$4,000 off msrp and another $1,000 for military. Finance through LFS with .9%.
Old 12-29-16, 02:05 PM
DrDuct
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fixed it for you. Thats all I can think. On the 2016 the guy told me they're willing to do the deal to get the car off the lot because it's a 2016... I didnt think she was at all going to be able to match the price... and still... Im waiting to see it in writing.
to no real surprise the dealer (Lindsay Lexus) backed out. Despite me having a complete message thread of all the details and then saying they would be willing to match. They actually stopped returning my text or calls instead of giving me a straight answer. It wasn't until I went in to the dealership did they give me the news.

The gm was a complete ****. Acting as if I should have known it was too good to be true and that I couldn't really fault his rep because she was new. What a joke. So I as the consumer should know more about product and pricing than his sales person.

The story isn't all bad. Lexus of Knoxville is going to do the same deal on a 2016. Same exact options without the weather mats. They've been pretty great to deal with this far and I have the deal in writing and signed with a deposit down. Now to make the 7.5 trip in 2 days.. as I type this I'm about 3 hours out of knee surgery. The things we do for our wives.
Old 12-29-16, 03:01 PM
typhooonn
Driver School Candidate

Kind of keep a running update... I was working with two out of town dealers (knoxville and nashville) on 2016's. Both identical cars when my local dealer called. I told them about the great deals I was working with the other dealers and they asked if they can get involved in bidding for the business both with their in stock 2017.

Here's where I am at right now on the 2017 (all three vehicles are identically optioned with the exception that the 2017 has all weather mats, all under 20 miles)
  • White on Black
  • F Sport
  • Navigation Package
  • Comfort Package
  • Premium Package
  • Premium Triple Beams
  • Power Rear Door
  • Parking Assist
They're saying they will match the 2016 price of $36,980.00. I'm feeling pretty good about the deal but i'm waiting to see it in writing first when she gets in tomorrow.

I do have to laugh because she told me it required premium gas due to the upgrade suspension :-)
Hey DrDuct, thanks for the information. I wonder is this NX200t or NX300h? Also is this FWD or AWD?

I asked a local dealer the packages/options you mentioned, and was told that :

The option listing that you provided conflicts with vehicle that Lexus is actually producing, for example:
-Premium Triple Beams- only available on AWD NX200t F-Sport
-Pre-Collision- Only available on NX300h AWD

So I am a little confused. I appreciate if you could clarify.

Best !
Old 12-29-16, 06:38 PM
DrDuct
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by typhooonn
Hey DrDuct, thanks for the information. I wonder is this NX200t or NX300h? Also is this FWD or AWD?

I asked a local dealer the packages/options you mentioned, and was told that :

The option listing that you provided conflicts with vehicle that Lexus is actually producing, for example:
-Premium Triple Beams- only available on AWD NX200t F-Sport
-Pre-Collision- Only available on NX300h AWD

So I am a little confused. I appreciate if you could clarify.

Best !
Go to the website. All of these options are available in fwd 200t fsport.
Old 12-31-16, 01:31 AM
inix
Driver School Candidate

First post on this forum. Also, first car purchase in 10 years and am very excited to be a Lexus owner! Two weeks ago, I purchased a 2017 NX 300h AWD in Southern California. MSRP $48,993, price paid was $42,350 (excluding TTL+fees). Heavily relied on my brother who leased 1 and purchased 1 lexus from a dealership he knew well. Originally wanted to lease a BMW X3 but after test driving both cars I'm 100% satisfied with my decision (especially on the price ). The negotiating part was a bit much as I'm not used to it, but my brother knew the sales manager well. He felt he probably could've gotten it down to $42,000 if we had more time, but I was in an urgent situation to purchase a car having just moved out to Los Angeles on short notice and starting a new job the next day; also spending 2 hours of negotiating was taking a toll on me. I was happy with the deal and felt the price we got was below average. Excited to be a part of the Lexus community and hope to contribute more in the future.

White exterior/Black interior, Features included:
  • Auto-dimming mirrors, plus homelink garage opener system
  • Nav system
  • Pre-collision w/ Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Blind Spot Monitoring
  • Heat/Cool seats, Heated steering wheel
  • Park Assist
  • All weather floor mats
  • Power back door
  • Moonroof
  • Illuminated door sills
  • Cargo net, mat, wheel locks

Last edited by inix; 12-31-16 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-01-17, 06:03 AM
DrDuct
Driver School Candidate

• White on Black
  • F Sport
  • Navigation Package
  • Comfort Package
  • Premium Package
  • Premium Triple Beams
  • Power Rear Door
  • Parking Assist

Just closed on the 2016 yesterday. Drove down 9 hours to Lexus of Knoxville and dealt with Logan. Service was outstanding and it was a relatively quick in and out transaction... Maybe 30-40 minutes. They were charging $500 for the Shadow mark and after a little back and forth they charged it and threw in a life time power train warranty which is good at any ASE certified dealer. Ill probably never have the car to use it but I still felt pretty good about the deal.

Total ended up being a few bucks (maybe 200?) over $40k out the door, Taxes, tags, title (not counting my trade). Not bad for an almost fully optioned F Sport with 7 miles.

Untitled by Chris Mossburg, on Flickr
Old 01-01-17, 06:11 AM
milgauss
Driver School Candidate

Wow she's a beauty. I do regret not getting the triple beam leds. What are you going to do about the front tags?? I got the tow hook holders on order.
Old 01-01-17, 06:44 AM
batchelor
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks great, congrats!

What is the Shadow Mark? I am unfamiliar with that term.

My best!
Old 01-01-17, 07:04 AM
DrDuct
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by milgauss
Wow she's a beauty. I do regret not getting the triple beam leds. What are you going to do about the front tags?? I got the tow hook holders on order.
Yeah, Once I saw the triple beams I had to have them. They're super clear and bright. I'm going to pay any front tag tickets... lol I don't have a front tag on any of my cars. Generally don't have issues.

Originally Posted by batchelor
Looks great, congrats!

What is the Shadow Mark? I am unfamiliar with that term.

My best!
Some BS parts etching with your VIN so they can track your parts through a chop shop. They also pay up to $5000 if you don't get your car back... I'm sure it's a bunch of hoops they jump you through and its probably only on negative value. My bank throws in GAP coverage on my loans for next to nothing, so it's really irrelevant.
Old 01-01-17, 07:10 AM
batchelor
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Ah, thank you.

Some dealers do that here as well, my last Volvo and my current Lexus did not.

Enjoy, it's a capable, quiet and fun to drive vehicle! ��
Old 01-01-17, 08:04 AM
DrDuct
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by batchelor
Ah, thank you.

Some dealers do that here as well, my last Volvo and my current Lexus did not.

Enjoy, it's a capable, quiet and fun to drive vehicle! ��
Very quiet and smooth. It's my wifes so I wont be driving it too often.
Old 01-01-17, 08:44 AM
milgauss
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, Once I saw the triple beams I had to have them. They're super clear and bright. I'm going to pay any front tag tickets... lol I don't have a front tag on any of my cars. Generally don't have issues.

Some BS parts etching with your VIN so they can track your parts through a chop shop. They also pay up to $5000 if you don't get your car back... I'm sure it's a bunch of hoops they jump you through and its probably only on negative value. My bank throws in GAP coverage on my loans for next to nothing, so it's really irrelevant.
my cars run plate less as well. Just got pulled over twice but with just a warning.
Old 01-02-17, 04:48 PM
tanchin
Driver School Candidate

Hi members , looking for 2017 nx200t fwd with premium/comfort/navigation packages in az. Got an offer for 39983$ from Msrp of 43432$. After going through the forums it seems a little high to me. Any thoughts ? Any leads in az for a good hassle free experience ?
Old 01-03-17, 09:03 AM
LittleLexu
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tanchin
Hi members , looking for 2017 nx200t fwd with premium/comfort/navigation packages in az. Got an offer for 39983$ from Msrp of 43432$. After going through the forums it seems a little high to me. Any thoughts ? Any leads in az for a good hassle free experience ?
I just bought a basic AWD MSRP $38,708, invoice $36,xxx for $34,000 on 12/31/16. This price includes $975 delivery, processing and handling fee. This price is already net of $1,000 rebate. This price does not include plate and licencing fee ($450). So out of the door price for me is $34,450. (No sales tax in my state.)

So I recommend asking for at least $5,000 discount for your fully loaded FWD.

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease