NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

How many NX have you seen on the road besides yours?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-15, 06:26 PM
F6FHellcat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Colorado

I have seen the car three (3) times in the Denver metro area since they became available. Three different cars -- two black and one white. Obviously more out there, but it's rare to see one.
Old 04-18-15, 03:06 PM
NXFan
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had ours 5 months now, I have only seen 1 white base model about 4 miles from where I live, 1 blue F-sport about 10 miles away and in town, I saw 3 in the same shopping center parking lot. Those were parked, I only ever saw 2 actually driving on the road, a blue and a while one. My wife sees one every day in her work parking structure, from about the same time we had ours. I thought by now I would have seen more of them around. Feels kinda nice for now having a unique vehicle..... Unlike the RX, which I see everywhere. I guess the NX will eventually be a dime-a-dozen also.
Old 04-19-15, 04:24 PM
papa214
Rookie

Originally Posted by 4482
I just saw my very first NX in the Cleveland area today !
It was a blue 200t going down Pleasant Valley Rd. in Parma, Ohio.
if it was an F Sport, I saw it on the Metro lot last weekend when coming out of the Auto Spa.
It did look very sharp.
Old 04-19-15, 05:34 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by papa214
if it was an F Sport, I saw it on the Metro lot last weekend when coming out of the Auto Spa.
It did look very sharp.
Yep, it was a blue F Sport.
Old 04-20-15, 08:43 AM
papa214
Rookie

Originally Posted by 4482
Yep, it was a blue F Sport.
That might be the color of my next one. I have grown very fond of the Eminent White.
Old 04-21-15, 05:32 PM
hoonie74
Driver School Candidate

I haven't seen any yet in philly surb. area. Far less than my expectation.
Old 04-22-15, 04:58 PM
LexRTR
Driver School Candidate

Not a 1 in the greater Jax metro area and I've been on the lookout since like January. I'm stoked about being a pioneer.
Old 04-23-15, 03:34 AM
GlenK
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LexRTR
Not a 1 in the greater Jax metro area and I've been on the lookout since like January. I'm stoked about being a pioneer.
Isn't that amazing. I live in St Augustine and bought mine from Brumos Orange Park. I know they've sold quite a few but I haven't seen another one either. Go to Jax 3 or 4 days a week!! If you see one it may be me!!!
Old 04-23-15, 07:31 AM
LexRTR
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GlenK
Isn't that amazing. I live in St Augustine and bought mine from Brumos Orange Park. I know they've sold quite a few but I haven't seen another one either. Go to Jax 3 or 4 days a week!! If you see one it may be me!!!
Yeah Glen, I think it's pretty kool. B) I suspect that some can be located on the southside, Orange Park or maybe near the beaches. I don't frequent those areas all that often. I wouldn't be surprised of a sighting at the Town Center. I have a friend on Yelp that I recently found has 1. She bought hers from OP also...we're contemplating having a meet up with our NXs at some point.

Did you know there's a Lexus Club here in Jax? I just found out after joining this site but have been an owner for nearly 12 yrs. It appears they've moved their postings to Facebook so I'm thinking about checking them out.
Old 04-23-15, 08:23 AM
GlenK
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by LexRTR
Yeah Glen, I think it's pretty kool. B) I suspect that some can be located on the southside, Orange Park or maybe near the beaches. I don't frequent those areas all that often. I wouldn't be surprised of a sighting at the Town Center. I have a friend on Yelp that I recently found has 1. She bought hers from OP also...we're contemplating having a meet up with our NXs at some point.

Did you know there's a Lexus Club here in Jax? I just found out after joining this site but have been an owner for nearly 12 yrs. It appears they've moved their postings to Facebook so I'm thinking about checking them out.
No I didn't know that but I'll check into it. There's a LEXUS NX (Closed) group on FB I joined and it's pretty good. Might check it. I play tennis in OP at Club Continental but haven't seen one down there yet.

I'm sure as distribution rises we'll start seeing them. Post on here if you guys get together and if it works out on that day I'll try to get up there!! Only in my 5th year as a Lexus owner. Had a pre-owned 2006 RX 330 I traded for the NX. Really love this car!!!!

Last edited by GlenK; 04-23-15 at 08:34 AM.
Old 04-23-15, 10:50 AM
LexRTR
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GlenK
No I didn't know that but I'll check into it. There's a LEXUS NX (Closed) group on FB I joined and it's pretty good. Might check it. I play tennis in OP at Club Continental but haven't seen one down there yet.

I'm sure as distribution rises we'll start seeing them. Post on here if you guys get together and if it works out on that day I'll try to get up there!! Only in my 5th year as a Lexus owner. Had a pre-owned 2006 RX 330 I traded for the NX. Really love this car!!!!
Actually I'm in no hurry to see any, at least until I get mine. LOL! I think the club is Club Lexus Jacksonville (CLJax). I'm also a member of the Lexus NX USA group and have seen postings by you on there. Ok on letting you know if my Yelp friend and I get together. We've been messaging today. I may see her at a Yelp event we have the week after next.

I plan on keeping my GS400 for at least a little while. I got a pretty good offer from an Acura dealer on it and may have Lexus revisit their low ball offer. Also I have a friend that wants to buy it so I have options. I'M JUST READY FOR MY NEW RIDE!...this process is not going smoothly but all will be well that ends well.
Old 04-24-15, 03:22 AM
GlenK
Pit Crew

Well good luck!! The NX is a great vehicle!! Keep me posted!!!
Old 04-25-15, 09:57 AM
shark485
Driver School Candidate

Just saw my first one in Raleigh/Durham, NC on way to work - they do exist!
Old 04-25-15, 01:05 PM
typocl
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

it'll be hilarious if that driver is here and posts a picture of your NX
Old 04-25-15, 03:44 PM
papa214
Rookie

I saw one on a TV show today. The star of Restaurant Impossible, Robert Irvine, was driving one while in Downers Grove IL. He used to drive a RX. I believe it was a Silver Lining Metallic. It was not an F Sport.

Quick Reply: How many NX have you seen on the road besides yours?