NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Lease terms

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-16, 06:15 AM
neilipo1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u are so very helpful............... may i talk/txt or call i can send u my phone number ..... thank you thank you
so much ..
Old 02-26-16, 07:10 AM
neilipo1
Driver School Candidate

i have posted my numbers plz comment .. so so nice if you can
also want to do 1 yrs lease w/ 12 k miles 1 pay ... instead 3 yr w/ 30 k miles */-
Old 02-29-16, 05:20 AM
neilipo1
Driver School Candidate

. The. Dealer. And. I agreed. No disposition fees. But. They. Are. Charging. On. The. Contract section. 5. Yes. I am paying. 1 pay. Lease. But. Should. Be. Empty. ?

Also Lexus financial decides. If. They. Will charge. Me. After. The. Lease. So. Writing. On. Paper means. They. Will charge. Is. Justv the dealerbbis. Saying. They. Will not. Charge. MeV cause. I. An. Paying. 1pay. Lease...

Originally Posted by neilipo1
hello there just joined this morning... sorry if i am posting in the wrong space .. but i don't know how to post with new questions tath i have ... how do i post on this site ?

i need help with leasing new Lexus(2016 nx t suv ) . this will be my fist Lexus to lease i am scared. and do not wanted to be cheated . i will never go to Lexus again ....................

need help .. what do i look for in the lease papers/ how many docs do i have to sign? . do they let you review pre filled lease agreement at home before u sign. or have your lawyer review? is there a 3 day review before we can cancel the agreement before you take the car out- or take cars possession

i have a deal for 3 yr 30 k miles 20 k total out of pocket cost ...........
3 yr required 10k to 20k and 30k miles maintenance Lexus requires us to do ?
can you take to a local mechanic to have those done and still not violate any manufactures warranty / ?

when you go to these maintenance at the dealers do they force or push you to buy things that still are obviously used conditions - because you are driving the car .. such as tires and more .............
but change any way .. since they make money on selling everything ?

key things i should look for in the contract and ask b4 signing/ that should be in the lease to protect me / during the lease and after the lease is is over . should i get the gap insurance or any other insurance to protect me . i will get full car insurance any way cause it is a lease ....

they say there is a fees to return the car after the lease is over do have to pay that if i am not looking to re lease another brand new Lexus ? my goal is to lease for 3 to 5 yrs may be one more lease after this and than buy Lexus or Tesla ....
i am getting 3 yr 36 k lease for 20k 1 pay check lease can you help please.. from WY moving to DE state..