NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Lexus Loyalty Program ????

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-18, 10:53 AM
lester123
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lexus Loyalty Program ????

My wife very recently leased a 2019 NX; I leased an 2018 RX350 last month and previously had a 2013 RX350.

When we were sitting with the Finance Manager doing the paperwork, it came out in casual conversation that I had a recently leased a Lexus and prior to that had one. She indicated that I would be eligible for $1800 Lexus Loyalty Program rebate. I then gave the salesman the paperwork he requested.

I just followed up with the salesman as to status, and he advised me that no rebate would be coming since it was already considered in the price of the NX. I have a hard time believing him since he was not made aware that I already had a Lexus when we negotiated on the price.

Anyone out there have such an experience? What is this Lexus Loyalty program? How can I confirm this>

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-23-18, 07:30 AM
ukrkoz
Racer

Received 224 Likes on 201 Posts

Lexus Financial Services and participating Lexus dealers offer exclusive benefits to those who have previously financed or leased a Lexus. All new Lexus vehicles and certain L/Certified Vehicles are eligible. Contact your local Lexus dealer for details.

For current lease customers:

If you're a Lease customer who is leasing or financing another Lexus, we'll waive the disposition fee on your current lease. To take advantage of this offer, you'll need to lease or finance a New or qualifying L/Certified Lexus through a participating dealer and Lexus Financial Services within 30 days before or after the current vehicle lease terminates.1 For every new qualifying leased or financed vehicle, Lexus Financial Services will waive the disposition fee on one terminating lease.
Starting April 1, Lexus is offering a $750 lease loyalty reward in western states such as California. Eligible models include the 2017 ES 350, ES 300h, RX350 and RX450h.To qualify, simply show proof that you currently lease any Lexus model. You don't need to trade-in your current car, and members of the same household can share the discount.Proof can take the form of a current lease agreement showing your name and address. If the discount is being shared, you'll need to show that you both reside at the same address
So if your spouse currently leases a Lexus IS but you've been thinking of upgrading to something more spacious, now is a great time to score an extra discount on a new RX.Program rules state that the new vehicle must be taken from dealer stock, so factory orders appear to be ineligible.

Think that's all? Not quite.You can stack the discount with a Military Reward or College Graduate Award worth $1,000. Altogether, there's up to $1,750 in available savings before negotiating the selling price. The loyalty reward is set to end May 1, 2017. The Military and College discounts are ongoing and run through January 2, 2018.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...s-loyalty.html

Old 11-23-18, 10:33 AM
lester123
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ukrkoz
Lexus Financial Services and participating Lexus dealers offer exclusive benefits to those who have previously financed or leased a Lexus. All new Lexus vehicles and certain L/Certified Vehicles are eligible. Contact your local Lexus dealer for details.

For current lease customers:

If you're a Lease customer who is leasing or financing another Lexus, we'll waive the disposition fee on your current lease. To take advantage of this offer, you'll need to lease or finance a New or qualifying L/Certified Lexus through a participating dealer and Lexus Financial Services within 30 days before or after the current vehicle lease terminates.1 For every new qualifying leased or financed vehicle, Lexus Financial Services will waive the disposition fee on one terminating lease.
Starting April 1, Lexus is offering a $750 lease loyalty reward in western states such as California. Eligible models include the 2017 ES 350, ES 300h, RX350 and RX450h.To qualify, simply show proof that you currently lease any Lexus model. You don't need to trade-in your current car, and members of the same household can share the discount.Proof can take the form of a current lease agreement showing your name and address. If the discount is being shared, you'll need to show that you both reside at the same address
So if your spouse currently leases a Lexus IS but you've been thinking of upgrading to something more spacious, now is a great time to score an extra discount on a new RX.Program rules state that the new vehicle must be taken from dealer stock, so factory orders appear to be ineligible.

Think that's all? Not quite.You can stack the discount with a Military Reward or College Graduate Award worth $1,000. Altogether, there's up to $1,750 in available savings before negotiating the selling price. The loyalty reward is set to end May 1, 2017. The Military and College discounts are ongoing and run through January 2, 2018.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...s-loyalty.html
Thanks for the response, but you indicate at the end that the loyalty reward ends May 1, 2017. Is there currently a loyalty program?
Old 11-23-18, 01:04 PM
Lenscap2
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On the Lexus.com home page is a button that says offers. Enter your ZIP code and look at the offers for the NX. Right now in my area there is $500 loyalty cash through 12/3/18. When my mom bought her NX earlier in the year it was $2,000. The dealer needs to show you that this discount was applied. It would be its own line item on the finance papers.

That being said, I don't see how you would get the discount now if it wasn't already applied. First, you already agreed to whatever deal you made. Second, the offers change every month and are based on the month you take delivery. If you took delivery before November whatever offer would have applied at the time is no longer valid.