NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

2024's Are Arriving at dealers!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-23, 03:55 PM
lexsc4
Instructor

Received 193 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by Nightlight
Interesting. I avoided the hybrid because I'm a bit of lead foot on the highway (80 is my normal any time speed when traffic permits) and I'm not quite ready to change my ways. I was cautioned that a hybrid wouldn't be worth it since my driving habits would negate the hybrid benefits. I also WFH and most miles come from weekend driving so I fill up every other week generally. Saw a lot of mixed MPG reports for previous MY drivers and again, I'm not going to drive in certain conditions/parameters when there's a full moon just to gain a few more miles. All that said, I'm liking your highway MPG. Wish there was one I could have test driven to get a good feel for the engine.

How did you feel about the run flats and road noise?
That was my perception as well until now, looking back I should've bought a 2017 ES hybrid instead of the ES350 V6, which i still have. The power delivery on the V6 is definitely better and smoother, but at the expense of 20MPG vs high 30s on the hybrid. I expect NX hybrid's City MPG to be at least 40MPG the way my wife drives (Slow), which mean she will probably need to fill out every 500+ miles (14.5 gallon tank capacity at 40MPG).

The RFs are definitely noisier and rode harder, but the dealer filled it at 41PSI instead of the recommended 35PSI. I have adjusted it to 37PSI cold and it definitely help. However it is still noisy compare to the Michelins on my ES.. So as soon as those RF wears out, I will be going with a set of Michelin non-RF and just buy a donut for long trips.
The following users liked this post:
Nightlight (04-26-23)
Old 04-25-23, 06:58 PM
andys1548
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by serguden
We just received our 2024 NX350h Ultra-Premium, in Ontario on Friday and it was build in Cambridge, Ontario.
When did you order if I may ask? I’m waiting for an ultra luxury trim in Ontario as well. Ordered Jan 14 so probably not as long you were waiting
Old 04-25-23, 11:48 PM
LexNYC83
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks like there is no shortage on Mark Levinson either for 2024, not seeing as many Pano roofs though
Old 04-26-23, 11:26 AM
serguden
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by andys1548
When did you order if I may ask? I’m waiting for an ultra luxury trim in Ontario as well. Ordered Jan 14 so probably not as long you were waiting
We ordered ours in mid-November 2022.
Old 04-26-23, 01:14 PM
andys1548
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

We ordered ours in mid-November 2022.
That gives me hope that I’ll hopefully receive mine on time!
Old 04-26-23, 01:48 PM
serguden
6th Gear

Originally Posted by andys1548
That gives me hope that I’ll hopefully receive mine on time!
Yeah, fingers crossed.
Old 04-26-23, 02:40 PM
akibc
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was it your dealer who made you aware of this shortage which got you to switch? I read about it in some forum or such, but so far it just sounds like hearsay. Couple dealers I spoke to around the GTA Ontario deny it, plus I also see a bunch of Executive/Ultra Luxury packages being delivered which also has the Pano roof... so I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't want to wait around for the car for another 6 months if there indeed is a shortage but the wife really loves the pano moonroof. :|
Old 04-26-23, 02:41 PM
akibc
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, that is exactly the reason why. We were initially going get the luxury trim, however we ended up getting the ultra-premium 2024 delivered on Friday(April 21), in Ontario Canada.
Was it your dealer who made you aware of this shortage which got you to switch? I read about it in some forum or such, but so far it just sounds like hearsay. Couple dealers I spoke to around the GTA Ontario deny it, plus I also see a bunch of Executive/Ultra Luxury packages being delivered which also has the Pano roof... so I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't want to wait around for the car for another 6 months if there indeed is a shortage but the wife really loves the pano moonroof. :|
Old 04-26-23, 03:50 PM
Nightlight
Driver

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by LexNYC83
Looks like there is no shortage on Mark Levinson either for 2024, not seeing as many Pano roofs though
Which trim are you looking at? I have both in my non-hybrid. They were non-negotiable.
Old 04-27-23, 06:25 AM
serguden
6th Gear

Originally Posted by akibc
Yeah, it was the dealer who told us that.

I have also noticed that there were ultra luxury and executive trims, but they are more expensive trims maybe that is why luxury was not being prioritized, since the price difference is only $500 between ultra-premium and luxury.
Old 04-27-23, 10:05 AM
CashGap
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

After four years in a 2019 nx300h, my wife is reluctantly giving it to our son and replacing with a 2024 nx350h.

We generally order and "check every box", because they cars live in our family for roughly ten years.

Going back to the dealer that ordered our three prior Lexus, he did a search and said that Luxury package is apparently not being built. I can't determine how to get Triple-Beam LED AFS headlights without that package. Anyone able to shed some light on the situation?

THANKS
Old 04-27-23, 11:21 AM
DrexLex
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CashGap
Going back to the dealer that ordered our three prior Lexus, he did a search and said that Luxury package is apparently not being built. I can't determine how to get Triple-Beam LED AFS headlights without that package. Anyone able to shed some light on the situation?
This spreadsheet shows 55 NX350h with Luxury Package, 10 of which have triple beam headlights. Not sure if your dealer is getting any of them.
The following users liked this post:
mangust (04-28-23)
Old 04-29-23, 08:46 AM
Xanadu350
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts

Here is a short video of the 2024 NX F Sport in Circuit Red, you can quickly see the minor changes they made to the interior which adds additional splash of color.

Old 04-29-23, 08:51 AM
Xanadu350
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts

Here is another 2024 NX

Can someone tell me what kind of speedometer this one is? It looks different than the F Sport one.
Also look at all the logo’s on the steering wheel buttons to help you know what is what, this looks better than blank buttons that are so confusing.
Is this how all the 2024 will look?

Old 04-29-23, 09:55 AM
Dblxx
Pit Crew

Received 97 Likes on 74 Posts

Just picked mine up yesterday!

The following 2 users liked this post by Dblxx:
Nightlight (04-30-23), Xanadu350 (04-29-23)

Quick Reply: 2024's Are Arriving at dealers!