NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

All weather floor liners, 2024 F-Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-23, 10:02 AM
MAXIM
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default All weather floor liners, 2024 F-Sport

I've searched and other than aftermarket I can't find 2023-2024 NX floor mats from Lexus. What gives? Will 2022 OEM mats fit?
Old 07-23-23, 12:50 PM
SgtLip
Advanced

Received 211 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by MAXIM
I've searched and other than aftermarket I can't find 2023-2024 NX floor mats from Lexus. What gives? Will 2022 OEM mats fit?
@MAXIM I purchased the Tuxmat All Weather Floormats. They are deep and protect better in all weather conditions. The link is below. As for Lexus Branded floor mats, Good Luck with their POS website.💩 They haven't released any of the parts lists for our vehicles to the Public as of yet. They are forcing you to contact your local Parts Department and get a Part Number. Then once you have that, MAYBE, you'll be able to look it up.

https://www.tuxmat.com/products/8709...ear=2023&inp=1
The following users liked this post:
SdeGat (07-24-23)
Old 07-24-23, 01:09 AM
Kodiak412
Rookie

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

My 2024 350h Luxury came with all weather mats plus the regular carpet mats. I always use the carpet so the all weather mats are still in the box. I might use them if it is really crappy out but that seldom happens here in VA. I think the Lexus ones were a $330 option.

I miss the days when you walk into a dealership and order exactly what you want and only what you want. I just did that with my 2022 F-150 but more companies have curtailed that ordering. I hope that supplies pick up and everyone can get back to that.
Old 07-24-23, 06:32 AM
Skell6009
Driver

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

Yes they will.
Old 07-24-23, 07:17 AM
GoneSkiing
Driver School Candidate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought the 3D Maxpider floor mats for the 2024 350h. They were shown for the 2023 model, but they fit perfect.
Old 07-24-23, 08:40 AM
tff
Pit Crew

Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts

I recently bought my Lexus all weather mats from the below link. Only $155. Great deal! Less than half the price of what my local stealership was charging.

LEXUS NX350 2022- 2024 3PCS BLACK ALL WEATHER LINERS PT908-78221-02 for sale online | eBay
The following 2 users liked this post by tff:
GreyGooseNX (11-04-23), Kodiak412 (07-24-23)
Old 07-24-23, 09:08 AM
Droid13
Racer

Received 603 Likes on 423 Posts

Here is a great way to test if you should get the Lexus OEM rubber mats or something more protective like the Tuxmats. I have both (and had the OEM rubber mats in my RX, which were very similar) and they both appear to be of high quality material. The test? Go to the service center where the snow plows are kept. If in the fall you see mounds of salt (or buildings designed to store road salt) oh, say 2 or 3 stories high, then you need the more protective mats. An unwelcome portion of that salt you see will eventually find its way into your car and form a thick hard crust around the outside edge of the OEM mats, sticking to the carpet and generally making a mess even with the mats. If you don't desalinate your carpets occasionally, it turns into a cement like material packed into the carpet fibers and then its an extra PITA to clean.

However, if you can't find such a place in your area with massive amounts of salt, or the only snow plow in the entire area is cousin Bob's pickup, then the OEM mats are perfect.
Old 07-24-23, 09:51 AM
lsft
Racer

Received 613 Likes on 414 Posts

Originally Posted by Droid13
Here is a great way to test if you should get the Lexus OEM rubber mats or something more protective like the Tuxmats. I have both (and had the OEM rubber mats in my RX, which were very similar) and they both appear to be of high quality material. The test? Go to the service center where the snow plows are kept. If in the fall you see mounds of salt (or buildings designed to store road salt) oh, say 2 or 3 stories high, then you need the more protective mats. An unwelcome portion of that salt you see will eventually find its way into your car and form a thick hard crust around the outside edge of the OEM mats, sticking to the carpet and generally making a mess even with the mats. If you don't desalinate your carpets occasionally, it turns into a cement like material packed into the carpet fibers and then its an extra PITA to clean.

However, if you can't find such a place in your area with massive amounts of salt, or the only snow plow in the entire area is cousin Bob's pickup, then the OEM mats are perfect.
I've had the OEM winter mats and after the first winter, the carpet was clean... it seem to do the job for me.
Old 07-25-23, 09:51 AM
nicedut
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in warm weather year round & I have a set that came with my 2022 fsport in the box unused. Make me an offer and I will figure out how much to ship to you

nicedut@gmail.com
Old 07-26-23, 10:20 AM
MAXIM
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

2022 F-Sport liners should work on 2024. E-mail sent.
The following users liked this post:
nicedut (07-26-23)
Old 07-26-23, 10:28 AM
nicedut
2nd gear

Hi I didn't receive any email on my gmail account, you can try to send to jeich@americanimpact.com
Also, if you send me your zip code, i can figure out an economical shipping cost.
Old 11-03-23, 11:08 AM
RX350h
10th Gear

Originally Posted by GoneSkiing
I bought the 3D Maxpider floor mats for the 2024 350h. They were shown for the 2023 model, but they fit perfect.
Thanks for posting info re 3D Maxpider Floor Liners for the RX350...I kinda thought the ones for the 2023 would fit the 2024 model year. Love these floor liners!!!

Can you please tell me where you bought them and how u paid for them?

Thank you
Old 11-03-23, 11:43 AM
SgtLip
Advanced

Received 211 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by GoneSkiing
@GoneSkiing I've been a fan of 3D Maxpiders for many years. I've purchased their floor mats for the last 10 cars I've owned. I discovered they are slow to come out with new model year floor mats. When I picked up my 23 NX 450H+ back in April this year they didn't have anything to fit my new car. So I went searching and found the Tuxmat All Weather Floormats. They are pretty much the same material on top but what I liked most about them was how deep the pan was and how much more area they covered and the protection they provided. You'll love the 3D Maxpiders as they are a great product and should last the entire time you own the vehicle.

Originally Posted by RX350h
Thanks for posting info re 3D Maxpider Floor Liners for the RX350...I kinda thought the ones for the 2023 would fit the 2024 model year. Love these floor liners!!!

Can you please tell me where you bought them and how u paid for them?

Thank you
@RX350h I have purchased many sets of 3D Maxpiders in my day. I originally began buying them off of Amazon but a few years ago I discovered they had stopped. I spoke with the company that was selling them and they told me they no longer used Amazon. I started buying them direct from the US dealer at their website: https://www.partcatalog.com/maxpider...ctline-options

You won't be disappointed. While you're at it, check out Tuxmat All Weather Floormats. The quality is as good as 3D Maxpider's. Both are my favorite floormats.

Old 11-03-23, 11:55 AM
IntrinoX
Instructor

Received 569 Likes on 332 Posts

+1 for 3D MAXpider liners!
Old 11-03-23, 01:04 PM
RX350h
10th Gear

Originally Posted by SgtLip
@GoneSkiing I've been a fan of 3D Maxpiders for many years. I've purchased their floor mats for the last 10 cars I've owned. I discovered they are slow to come out with new model year floor mats. When I picked up my 23 NX 450H+ back in April this year they didn't have anything to fit my new car. So I went searching and found the Tuxmat All Weather Floormats. They are pretty much the same material on top but what I liked most about them was how deep the pan was and how much more area they covered and the protection they provided. You'll love the 3D Maxpiders as they are a great product and should last the entire time you own the vehicle.

@RX350h I have purchased many sets of 3D Maxpiders in my day. I originally began buying them off of Amazon but a few years ago I discovered they had stopped. I spoke with the company that was selling them and they told me they no longer used Amazon. I started buying them direct from the US dealer at their website: https://www.partcatalog.com/maxpider...ctline-options

You won't be disappointed. While you're at it, check out Tuxmat All Weather Floormats. The quality is as good as 3D Maxpider's. Both are my favorite floormats.
I too purchased my last 3D Floor Liners from amazon.com. What I liked most is how easy they are to clean. Also, they look more elegant than some of the more "industrial" looking mats.

Quick Reply: All weather floor liners, 2024 F-Sport