NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport is quite impressive!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-23, 07:37 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,290 Likes on 1,631 Posts

Originally Posted by Geopoz
Again... the window sticker will tell you what the standard items are but some standard items will change depending on the option that are installed. ML is mentioned as an option and that option also includes the 14" screen.

MARK LEVINSON®[1] 17-SPEAKER, 1,800-WATT PUREPLAY SURROUND SOUND, 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY (NX 350 F SPORT HANDLING LUXURY PACKAGE)

Nope! You're wrong about that. I'll prove it to you.

I'm not sure why you don't understand the fact that the window sticker of the 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport I looked at has a Mark Levinson system listed but the window sticker absolutely does NOT state it has a 14 inch display as you claim it should - instead the window sticker clearly states it has a 9.8 inch display. Look at the images below...

Now, Lexus may have a mix-up in their window sticker inventory that states incorrect information when a 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport has a Mark Levinson system installed that also states the vehicle has a 9.8 inch display and NOT a 14 inch display - - but that is an entirely different topic altogether.

Get it now?

Old 12-28-23, 07:44 AM
Xanadu350
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts

But you have yet to show us a full window sticker on this F Sport. I can’t really judge cut and pasted parts of a window sticker.

From my understanding, the far left side on the window sticker will always show the standard 9” screen but it’s the far right side that will show you ALL the options with prices that determines if there is the 14” screen. Interior pics would have confirmed this window sticker and speaker grills.

I have never seen a 9” screen with ML.
Old 12-28-23, 07:59 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Received 81 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by bclexus
Nope! You're wrong about that. I'll prove it to you.

I'm not sure why you don't understand the fact that the window sticker of the 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport I looked at has a Mark Levinson system listed but the window sticker absolutely does NOT state it has a 14 inch display as you claim it should - instead the window sticker clearly states it has a 9.8 inch display. Look at the images below...

Now, Lexus may have a mix-up in their window sticker inventory that states incorrect information when a 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport has a Mark Levinson system installed that also states the vehicle has a 9.8 inch display and NOT a 14 inch display - - but that is an entirely different topic altogether.

Get it now?

Nope you are still wrong. Look at the large words that say standard equipment. Next to it it says unless replaced with an option. The ML is an option that includes the 14" screen although it does not mention the 14" screen in that option IT IS INCLUDED WITH THE ML. Call your dealer and they will confirm!!!!
Old 12-28-23, 08:01 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Xanadu350
But you have yet to show us a full window sticker on this F Sport. I can’t really judge cut and pasted parts of a window sticker.

From my understanding, the far left side on the window sticker will always show the standard 9” screen but it’s the far right side that will show you ALL the options with prices that determines if there is the 14” screen. Interior pics would have confirmed this window sticker and speaker grills.

I have never seen a 9” screen with ML.
You'll have discern instead of judge that the two images I provided came from the same window sticker on the 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport because I did not take a picture of the full window sticker on the 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport.

[Edit] I did find a pix that is a more full image of the window sticker. (See below). You can match-up the left side of the window sticker with the word 'Display' you can see on the image I've added below.

► In THIS post a guy had a hard time finding a F-Sport or Luxury NX 350 with both ML and 14 inch display. But I think one person said he has that combo.

Last edited by bclexus; 12-28-23 at 08:34 AM. Reason: orthography
Old 12-28-23, 08:03 AM
signdetres
Racer

Received 887 Likes on 508 Posts

Again... the window sticker will tell you what the standard items are but some standard items will change depending on the option that are installed. ML is mentioned as an option and that option also includes the 14" screen.

MARK LEVINSON®[1] 17-SPEAKER, 1,800-WATT PUREPLAY SURROUND SOUND, 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY (NX 350 F SPORT HANDLING LUXURY PACKAGE)

@bclexus isn't getting it. The window sticker lists all of the standard features. The 9.8 inch touchscreen is a standard feature, hence why it's listed. The standard options/features on window stickers don't change, the options are listed additionally.
Old 12-28-23, 08:11 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by signdetres
@bclexus isn't getting it. The window sticker lists all of the standard features. The 9.8 inch touchscreen is a standard feature, hence why it's listed. The standard options/features on window stickers don't change, the options are listed additionally.
Thank you for chiming in.
Old 12-28-23, 08:14 AM
signdetres
Racer

Hmm... It seems the window sticker changes depending on how its equipped.

This NX says it has the 9.8 inch listed standard: https://www.willislexus.com/dealer-i...AKCEZXRC027700

This NX says it has the 14 inch listed standard: https://www.willislexus.com/dealer-i...HKCEZ9R2031915
Old 12-28-23, 08:40 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

So, @Geopoz & @signdetres - No, I'm not 'getting it'. Not at all! Maybe you two 'window sticker option' experts can explain how this makes sense!

This car has a Mark Levinson system but the 9.8 inch display and this car is maxed-out with all options. Please explain to me why this car does not have a 14 inch display.

I'm ready for a logical answer!

You can match-up the left side of the window sticker with the word 'Display' you can see on the smaller image with the larger image I added below.

Last edited by bclexus; 12-28-23 at 08:59 AM. Reason: orthography
Old 12-28-23, 09:04 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Hmm... It seems the window sticker changes depending on how its equipped.

This NX says it has the 9.8 inch listed standard: https://www.willislexus.com/dealer-i...AKCEZXRC027700

This NX says it has the 14 inch listed standard: https://www.willislexus.com/dealer-i...HKCEZ9R2031915
That's because it's a 350H luxury and the 14" screen is standard. Not so with the 350 f sport.
Also the ML is only $1020 because it already comes standard with the 14" screen.

Last edited by Geopoz; 12-28-23 at 09:44 AM.
The following users liked this post:
signdetres (12-28-23)
Old 12-28-23, 09:16 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

That's because it's a 350H luxury and the 14" screen is standard. Not so with the 350 f sport.
Hold on now! You can't have it both ways! Explain yourself please...

Does the F-Sport with a ML have a 14 inch display or not?

@Geopoz - One time you say 'Not so with the f sport' yet another time you say the ML includes the 14" screen and you even emphasized that assertion by saying it (the 14" screen) is included with the ML.

You said:
The ML is an option that includes the 14" screen although it does not mention the 14" screen in that option IT IS INCLUDED WITH THE ML.
I think it is you that is still wrong!

Last edited by bclexus; 12-28-23 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-28-23, 09:27 AM
signdetres
Racer

So, @Geopoz & @signdetres - No, I'm not 'getting it'. Not at all! Maybe you two 'window sticker option' experts can explain how this makes sense!

This car has a Mark Levinson system but the 9.8 inch display and this car is maxed-out with all options. Please explain to me why this car does not have a 14 inch display.

I'm ready for a logical answer!

You can match-up the left side of the window sticker with the word 'Display' you can see on the smaller image with the larger image I added below.
I’ve seen you not get things many times over the years in the 4GS forum so it didn’t seem far fetched that that’s what was happening here.

As far as answering your question, chip shortages could be a factor.
Old 12-28-23, 09:36 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Hold on now! You can't have it both ways! Explain yourself please...

Does the F-Sport with a ML have a 14 inch display or not?

@Geopoz - One time you say 'Not so with the f sport' yet another time you say the ML includes the 14" screen and you even emphasized that assertion by saying it (the 14" screen) is included with the ML.

You said:

I think it is you that is still wrong!
The luxury 350 f sport come equipped with different standard equipment and options than the 350h does. Go to lexus.com and do a build on different models in the nx and it will answer all you questions. With all the data out there I am not wrong. Do your own research. If not go to a dealer and they can maybe explain it better than me.
Yes the 350 f sport with the ML option does come with a 14" screen.

Last edited by Geopoz; 12-28-23 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-28-23, 09:44 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

I’ve seen you not get things many times over the years in the 4GS forum so it didn’t seem far fetched that that’s what was happening here.

As far as answering your question, chip shortages could be a factor.
@signdetres - Oh man, that's a weak but typical straw man illusion from someone to defend against defeat!
Old 12-28-23, 09:58 AM
signdetres
Racer

@signdetres - Oh man, that's a weak but typical straw man illusion from someone to defend against defeat!
I’m glad you think you’re winning. Have a nice day.
Old 12-28-23, 10:02 AM
Xanadu350
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts

The 350 F Sports come with both 9” and 14” depending on options. I have test drove both 350 F Sports with 9” and 14”. Only the 14” gets ML

Quick Reply: 2024 NX 350 AWD F-Sport is quite impressive!