NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-23, 05:05 PM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Received 81 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by romer
That's a tough one. I'll try and post pics once I have the car--but yours is Luxury so the interior will have a different look due to being leather. The exterior will be different too because yours won't have the vinyl/plastic wheel well trim. And of course different wheels. Hope you get your ride soon.
If I wasn't so **** about what I want I would have had one by now. But if I'm going to spend this much money I want what I want.
Old 05-29-23, 03:18 PM
Nightlight
Driver

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Hello, I'm Nightlight from IL. It's been 10 days since I picked up my 2024 NX350 Luxury in Eminent White Pearl with Rioja Red interior. "Moonlight" was manufactured in Canada in April 2023.
I hadn't purchased a vehicle in nearly 10 years so it was an interesting journey to learn and navigate this current market. Truthfully, it took time for me to decide upon the NX, but once I became certain, I found her within 2 days and only a 2 hour drive in a neighboring state. The exact ext/int color and spec for under MSRP, no mandatory add-ons either! I didn't expect her to be a 2024, so that was a bonus. This is my first Lexus and so far I am very pleased.

The only options missing are Advanced Park and Power Folding and Heated Rear Seats. See the vehicle specifications list I copied from the dealer's website.

HEATED STEERING WHEEL, WINDSHIELD WIPER DE-ICER AND FAST-RESPONSE INTERIOR HEATER
DIGITAL REARVIEW MIRROR
20-IN 20-SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS WITH SILVER FINISH
PREMIUM TRIPLE-BEAM LED HEADLAMPS, HEADLAMP WASHERS AND CORNERING LAMPS
LUXURY PACKAGE:
PERFORATED LEATHER–TRIMMED INTERIOR WITH UNIQUE CHEVRON SEAT QUILTING
10-WAY POWER-ADJUSTABLE DRIVER'S SEAT INCLUDING 4-WAY POWER LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT; 8-WAY POWER-ADJUSTABLE PASSENGER SEAT
10-IN. HEAD-UP DISPLAY
LEXUS INTERFACE WITH 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY. INCLUDES 3-YEAR TRIAL OF DRIVE CONNECT5 WITH CLOUD NAVIGATION, INTELLIGENT ASSISTANT (HEY LEXUS) AND DESTINATION ASSIST (AVAILABLE BY SUBSCRIPTION).
DOOR COURTESY LAMPS
BLACK OPEN-PORE WOOD TRIM
THEMATIC AMBIENT ILLUMINATION
HEATED AND VENTILATED FRONT SEATS
LEXUS MEMORY SYSTEM FOR DRIVER'S SEAT, STEERING WHEEL AND OUTSIDE MIRRORS
POWER TILT-AND-SLIDE MOONROOF
POWER REAR DOOR WITH KICK SENSOR6
RAIN-SENSING WINDSHIELD WIPERS
POWER TILT-AND-TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
INTUITIVE PARKING ASSIST WITH AUTOMATIC BRAKING7
BI-LED HEADLAMPS WITH ADAPTIVE FRONT LIGHTING SYSTEM AND DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
MARK LEVINSON®8 17-SPEAKER, 1,800-WATT PUREPLAY SURROUND SOUND, 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY, AND THEMATIC AMBIENT ILLUMINATION (WITH PREMIUM PACKAGE)
PANORAMA GLASS ROOF
PANORAMIC VIEW MONITOR, LANE CHANGE ASSIST9 FRONT CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT10 AND STEERING-WHEEL TOUCH SENSOR
LEXUS DIGITAL KEY,11 SMARTACCESS4 CARD KEY, AND WIRELESS CHARGER12

I had mudguards installed before taking delivery. I also purchased a cargo net, carpet cargo mat, all-weather floor liners, and the 4-LED rear puddle lamp - all OEM. I had the dealer price match a neighboring Lexus location on parts. My next purchase will be the illuminated door sills.

The following 3 users liked this post by Nightlight:
AndyAB (07-04-23), SgtLip (05-29-23), Tarnshoe (05-29-23)
Old 05-29-23, 04:10 PM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Nightlight
Hello, I'm Nightlight from IL. It's been 10 days since I picked up my 2024 NX350 Luxury in Eminent White Pearl with Rioja Red interior. "Moonlight" was manufactured in Canada in April 2023.
I hadn't purchased a vehicle in nearly 10 years so it was an interesting journey to learn and navigate this current market. Truthfully, it took time for me to decide upon the NX, but once I became certain, I found her within 2 days and only a 2 hour drive in a neighboring state. The exact ext/int color and spec for under MSRP, no mandatory add-ons either! I didn't expect her to be a 2024, so that was a bonus. This is my first Lexus and so far I am very pleased.

The only options missing are Advanced Park and Power Folding and Heated Rear Seats. See the vehicle specifications list I copied from the dealer's website.

HEATED STEERING WHEEL, WINDSHIELD WIPER DE-ICER AND FAST-RESPONSE INTERIOR HEATER
DIGITAL REARVIEW MIRROR
20-IN 20-SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS WITH SILVER FINISH
PREMIUM TRIPLE-BEAM LED HEADLAMPS, HEADLAMP WASHERS AND CORNERING LAMPS
LUXURY PACKAGE:
PERFORATED LEATHER–TRIMMED INTERIOR WITH UNIQUE CHEVRON SEAT QUILTING
10-WAY POWER-ADJUSTABLE DRIVER'S SEAT INCLUDING 4-WAY POWER LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT; 8-WAY POWER-ADJUSTABLE PASSENGER SEAT
10-IN. HEAD-UP DISPLAY
LEXUS INTERFACE WITH 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY. INCLUDES 3-YEAR TRIAL OF DRIVE CONNECT5 WITH CLOUD NAVIGATION, INTELLIGENT ASSISTANT (HEY LEXUS) AND DESTINATION ASSIST (AVAILABLE BY SUBSCRIPTION).
DOOR COURTESY LAMPS
BLACK OPEN-PORE WOOD TRIM
THEMATIC AMBIENT ILLUMINATION
HEATED AND VENTILATED FRONT SEATS
LEXUS MEMORY SYSTEM FOR DRIVER'S SEAT, STEERING WHEEL AND OUTSIDE MIRRORS
POWER TILT-AND-SLIDE MOONROOF
POWER REAR DOOR WITH KICK SENSOR6
RAIN-SENSING WINDSHIELD WIPERS
POWER TILT-AND-TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
INTUITIVE PARKING ASSIST WITH AUTOMATIC BRAKING7
BI-LED HEADLAMPS WITH ADAPTIVE FRONT LIGHTING SYSTEM AND DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
MARK LEVINSON®8 17-SPEAKER, 1,800-WATT PUREPLAY SURROUND SOUND, 14-IN MULTIMEDIA TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY, AND THEMATIC AMBIENT ILLUMINATION (WITH PREMIUM PACKAGE)
PANORAMA GLASS ROOF
PANORAMIC VIEW MONITOR, LANE CHANGE ASSIST9 FRONT CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT10 AND STEERING-WHEEL TOUCH SENSOR
LEXUS DIGITAL KEY,11 SMARTACCESS4 CARD KEY, AND WIRELESS CHARGER12

I had mudguards installed before taking delivery. I also purchased a cargo net, carpet cargo mat, all-weather floor liners, and the 4-LED rear puddle lamp - all OEM. I had the dealer price match a neighboring Lexus location on parts. My next purchase will be the illuminated door sills.

Nice car, I'm glad you got what you wanted. My biggest problem has been to get the luxury trim with Atomic Silver and palomino interior. Ml.
The following 2 users liked this post by Geopoz:
AndyAB (07-04-23), SgtLip (05-29-23)
Old 05-29-23, 04:44 PM
SgtLip
Advanced

Received 208 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Geopoz
Nice car, I'm glad you got what you wanted. My biggest problem has been to get the luxury trim with Atomic Silver and palomino interior. Ml.

@Geopoz I know what you mean. I was trying to get a NX350H Luxury, White with Palomino. I had pretty much given up after a year plus. I ordered a Ford Escape Hybrid and they selected it be built. Then out of nowhere one of the 5 Lexus Dealers called and said he had a Unicorn that was available. I asked what it was and it was a 23 NX450H+ Luxury. I said yes and told him to run the card for the deposit so I wouldn't lose it. The only thing is it has the Red Interior which was not on my list of likes at all. But it has started to grow on me now. So there is hope. Good Luck.

Old 05-29-23, 05:40 PM
Nightlight
Driver

Thanks. I’ve seen the Atomic Silver the most in my area, but my last car was silver so I decided to go different this time around. Try checking the Lexus website and search in a 500 mile radius. You may have more luck casting a wider net.
Old 05-29-23, 05:51 PM
SgtLip
Advanced

Agree with @Nightlight . I was working exclusively with Lexus of Clearwater. After a year of screwing around with them neanderthals I reached out to 4 other Lexus Dealers in Central Florida from coast to coast. Out of the clear Lexus of Melbourne called. Sure they are 130 miles away. But it was worth it in the end.

Old 05-29-23, 06:33 PM
Nightlight
Driver

Originally Posted by SgtLip
Agree with @Nightlight . I was working exclusively with Lexus of Clearwater. After a year of screwing around with them neanderthals I reached out to 4 other Lexus Dealers in Central Florida from coast to coast. Out of the clear Lexus of Melbourne called. Sure they are 130 miles away. But it was worth it in the end.
Absolutely worth it! One of the things I learned in this current market was not to get hung up with one dealer or staying local. There are 8 Lexus dealers in the my area and between high deposits w/long waits, non-refundable deposits (yeah, right), mandatory markups, and mandatory add-ons they made the decision to look further easy. I didn’t care what the “norm” was for doing business. Nobody was getting a deposit until I knew what vehicle I was getting, the price agreed upon, and a tangible delivery date.
The following 2 users liked this post by Nightlight:
SgtLip (05-30-23), SlyFox (08-27-23)
Old 05-30-23, 07:20 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

I'm in Pa. and I have looked as far away as Texas. When the 2022 came out there was very few luxury trims to be had. The best dealer by me is finally getting some luxury models in. They actually have 52 cars in stock right now of mixed trims. We are just waiting on the right one. From the beginning I have dealt with 3 SA's who all promise to call back and never do. They would not take orders or deposits.
The following users liked this post:
SgtLip (05-30-23)
Old 05-30-23, 08:14 AM
SgtLip
Advanced

From the beginning I have dealt with 3 SA's who all promise to call back and never do. They would not take orders or deposits.
Yep, same here in Florida. I did have one salesman in Sarasota who would text me every 2 weeks to update me. They all would send me emails offering me a Premium model but I’d remind them that I want a Luxury Only model. But no one ever came up with anything until Melbourne SA called and offered me their only NX450H+ they would receive for 2023.

Old 05-30-23, 08:24 AM
Geopoz
Intermediate

Yep, same here in Florida. I did have one salesman in Sarasota who would text me every 2 weeks to update me. They all would send me emails offering me a Premium model but I’d remind them that I want a Luxury Only model. But no one ever came up with anything until Melbourne SA called and offered me their only NX450H+ they would receive for 2023.
Good luck with the car and I hope your enjoying it.
SgtLip (05-30-23)
Old 06-12-23, 03:17 PM
COVA2023
6th Gear

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New NX450h+ Luxury Owner

New Lexus owner here. We lucked into an available NX450h+ that was incoming and available. Waited days, not months or years. This will be my wife's primary vehicle. She loves the idea of the EV mode to go back and forth to shopping, church. Very impressed overall EXCEPT for the underwhelming base audio system and the equally underwhelming digital instrument cluster (simply too dark for daytime viewing). Lexus should have done better considering the $62,000 sticker. Fortunately, we found a dealer that was no-nonsense (no market adjustment, no dealer adds without our approval). So we are dipping our toes into the EV world without becoming slaves to charging stations. I'm hoping this forum will help answer questions as we live with our first Lexus. Have a great day.

The following 4 users liked this post by COVA2023:
AndyAB (07-04-23), anoop (06-12-23), blueless (07-20-23), canazian (06-12-23)
Old 06-29-23, 10:02 PM
CangrejoCT
10th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hello all. Put a deposit down on my first Lexus, a 2023 NX350h back in December 2022, ordered Atomic Silver with Red Rioja the Luxury Package with the 20" wheels, Digital Rearview Mirror, Triple-beam headlamps, Advanced Park with accompanying Panoramic View Monitor Package, Cold Area Package, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Mudguards. A 2024 NX350h built in Canada came in to the dealership last week, took possession on Monday. Came with all I wanted and more: Mark Levinson Audio (did not want but now that I have it, loving the sound), Wireless Phone Charger with Digital Key and Wallet Card Key, Panoramic Moonroof (did not want, had it in my previous Ford Explorer, rarely used it), All-Weather Rear Cargo Mat, First Aid Kit, and Door Edge Guards.

Only had her for a few days and so far I am loving my Atomic Lexi (I always name my cars, previous vehicle was Dora the Explorer). The wireless phone charger is practically useless; the dealer even admitted it was more to maintain a charge than actually charge. Still getting used to the shifter, will master it in time. Overall, impressed with the advanced safety technology and hybrid features.

Goodbye, Dora; hello, Lexi!
The following 4 users liked this post by CangrejoCT:
AndyAB (07-04-23), anniedrea (06-30-23), anoop (06-29-23), Disappointed (01-14-24)
Old 07-04-23, 02:33 PM
AndyAB
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Member and Vehicle

Lexus NX 450H+ Luxury
Cloudburst Gray
Ordered 12/19/2022
Delivered 04/28/2023
​​​​​​Advanced Park
Digital Inner Mirror
Triple Beam Headlamps w/Washers, and Cornering Lamps
6.6 Kilowatt Internal Charging System
Premium Paint
Panoramic View Monitor
Lane Change Assist, Front
Cross Traffic Alert
2,000 lbs. Towing Capability-may require additional accessories
Smart Phone Convenience Package: Wireless Charger,
Assembled in Miyawaka, Fukuoaka, Japan

Last edited by AndyAB; 07-04-23 at 03:30 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by AndyAB:
mike995134 (07-15-23), SgtLip (07-04-23)
Old 07-04-23, 03:02 PM
SgtLip
Advanced

Originally Posted by AndyAB
Lexus NX 450H+ Luxary
Cloudburst Gray
Nice.
Seems like they are only making Cloudburst Gray and Eminent White Pearl
It also seems like they only have the
Rioja Red leather on hand as most are that color interior.

AndyAB (07-04-23)
Old 07-04-23, 06:57 PM
Sounds
Advanced

Received 168 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyAB
Lexus NX 450H+ Luxury
Cloudburst Gray
Ordered 12/19/2022
Delivered 04/28/2023
​​​​​​Advanced Park
Digital Inner Mirror
Triple Beam Headlamps w/Washers, and Cornering Lamps
6.6 Kilowatt Internal Charging System
Premium Paint
Panoramic View Monitor
Lane Change Assist, Front
Cross Traffic Alert
2,000 lbs. Towing Capability-may require additional accessories
Smart Phone Convenience Package: Wireless Charger,
Assembled in Miyawaka, Fukuoaka, Japan

I love that colour combo. Enjoy the ride.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!