NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-22, 10:11 AM
UltraDad
10th Gear

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LStoneX
Hahaha @ 2 spots. I only took up 2 spots so I could get some good pictures. It'll be harder getting that gorgeous and glorious side view if I had cars in either side now, wouldn't it? Once I took my pictures I promptly parked properly.😜
You are absolutely right. Drool worthy photos!
Old 07-06-22, 05:45 AM
compdr59
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptAngry
We have the black interior in our Luxury 350h. I would agree that it is more of a matte very dark gray (Lego Batman would approve). While white isn't my first choice, on a luxury vehicle it will look sharp. Lexus White isn't your "white work van white"
I would have preferred the Red interior, but the white is a pearl color and with all the black accents makes up for its shortcomings.
The following users liked this post:
redhot47fl (07-06-22)
Old 07-15-22, 11:08 AM
LeftHalf
2nd gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello all!

Purchased a 2022 NX450H+ F-Sport at MSRP in March of this year. Absolutely love it. Details are below.

Exterior: Ultra White
Interior: Black
Packages:
  • Digital key, card key, wireless charger
  • Panoramic view monitor, lane change assist, front cross-traffic alert, steering wheel touch sensor
  • Triple beam LED headlights, headlight washers, cornering lamps
  • 6.6-KW onboard charger
OEM Accessories:
  • All-weather cargo mat
  • All- weather floor liners
  • F-Sport Mud guards (not yet installed)
  • Roof rack cross bars (not yet installed)
Aftermarket Accessories:
  • 100% carbon fiber license plate frame (not pictured)
  • Silicone anti-rattle license plate cover
  • ChargePoint CPH25 32A charging station

mike995134 (09-01-22)
Old 07-16-22, 04:45 PM
chiguy
Driver School Candidate

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Hi Everybody

Guess I can finally join the club. I've been lurking for a few months, but looks like I can finally join in. I started shopping for a new car last spring. I had decided that whatever I got, it would be a plug-in hybrid. This led me to test driving BMWs, Audis, and the RAV4 Prime. I liked the Prime, but after the BMW and Audis, it was just a little "rough around the edges". Then I heard last August about Lexus putting the RAV4 Prime's powertrain in the new NX. I decided that was the one to go with and started getting on dealer lists since then. I've always been a Subaru devotee before this.

Well, it finally happened. One of the local dealers said they could get me a 450h+. I had to compromise on the color. My first choice was Nori Pearl Green with the Palomino interior. I'm going with Caviar with the Rich Cream interior. Yeah, a big jump from first choice, but figured given the choice of this, or waiting many months more, I could deal. Also wasn't happy to be paying over MSRP, but again, bird in the hand...

Anyway, did all the paperwork today and just have to wait a week or two for it to come in to the dealer. Excited that the over year long ordeal appears finally over.

Thanks to everyone here for helping along the way with helpful information!
The following 5 users liked this post by chiguy:
Datanator (07-17-22), mike995134 (09-01-22), redhot47fl (07-16-22), SenorValas (07-17-22), UltraDad (07-17-22)
Old 07-20-22, 01:42 AM
Stevek13
10th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi all

NX450h gray delivered June 30th. Actually it's my wife's car (I own the sporty car of the family) but seems I get to be the lead on forums and sorting out stuff

Car mechanically is utterly brilliant, very impressed but information system/control wise is very poor so have been using this forum for useful info and it's time I contributed back

(Oh and I'm in the UK so will do my best to avoid confusing with UK specific points)
Old 07-24-22, 07:35 AM
ricke44
4th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Nx350h

Hi All - ordered my Eminent Pearl White NX 350H last December, took delivery on July 8th and am really, really digging it! I'm in Kelowna, BC and this is our first Lexus - decided to treat ourselves and no regrets! Heading on a long-ish road trip in the morning, be a good break-in for Lucillle (we do like to name our vehicles).
Palomino interior, very classy. Ultra Luxury trim, so most all of the bells and whistles.
Pics to follow, it's a little early and I haven't had my coffee quota yet.
Nice to meet you!
-Rick
The following 5 users liked this post by ricke44:
LStoneX (07-24-22), mike995134 (09-01-22), redhot47fl (07-24-22), SenorValas (07-25-22), Utopiag (07-26-22)
Old 07-24-22, 12:10 PM
lt23
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi all,
450h+ F Sport, Ultra White, Black interior

The following 3 users liked this post by lt23:
hintonwood (07-25-22), mike995134 (09-01-22), Utopiag (07-26-22)
Old 07-26-22, 01:09 PM
mcdorky18
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

It's really nice color!! I'm getting the same Atomic Silver Luxury Package..what's the color of your interior? I'm getting a black leather with Open Pore Wood trim and would love to see it but got no luck online from owners.
Old 07-26-22, 01:14 PM
mcdorky18
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JPB23

Picked this beauty up about 3 weeks ago.
It's really nice color!! I'm getting the same Atomic Silver Luxury Package, what's the color of your interior? I'm getting a black leather with Open Pore Wood trim and would love to see it but got no luck online from owners.
mplsrube (01-16-24)
Old 08-06-22, 09:19 AM
Westward1C
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Purchased a 2022 Lexus NX450H+, Cloudburst Grey, and Rioja interior (Red? Burgundy? Maybe switching to Spanish wines is the new thing). Love the car. Here are some particulars....
  • Joined the wait list April 19th, picked up car on June 26th
  • Got it for MSRP (MSRP only dealer). The only add on by the dealer was tinted windows plus a couple Port Installed Options.
  • Around town we are in all electric mode. Have already done a few 6 hour+ trips. HV kicks in automatically when the battery runs low.
  • Adaptive Cruise Control works well on Freeways. Car basically drives itself. The lane keeping assist struggles with lots of curves.
  • Did not have to fill up the gas tank for at least 4 weeks.
  • Charging via a 110AC plug overnight. Plan to get a Level 2 charger and 240 volt installed into the garage.
  • Only issue so far - sometimes it does not recognize me (via app and sometimes FOB) and starts the car in guest mode. Also - sometimes Apple Carplay does not connect
Here are the details:

mike995134 (09-01-22)
Old 08-06-22, 05:28 PM
midcow3
Racer

Received 531 Likes on 347 Posts
Cool Redline/ Palomino NX350h Luxury Loaded - 08/05/2022

I finally got my car last night and it rained and rained. I will clean it up and add better pictures. Also, I met the NorthLexus lady that does all the NX videos. She is very nice and extremely smart about NX details. I will post her picture looking in my car

So far awesome and mine is very, very quiet and the Mark Levinson is even better than expected. Japan assembly /9846

Here are my specs.
2022 /9846C NX 350h Luxury -Redline/Palomino
Final Assembly Point: Miyawaka, Fukuoka, Japan

Installed Options:
Advanced Park
Cold Area Package- Wiper/Window Deicer
Digital Inner Mirror
Triple Beam Headlamps w/Washers, and Cornering
Mark Levinson 17- Speaker Premium Auto
Panoramic Moonroof
Panoramic View Monitor, Lane Change Assist, Front Cross Traffic Alert
Towing Package- 2000 lb
Smart Phone Convenience Package Digital Key and Wireless Charger
Heated Leather Steering Wheel
All-Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat
Activity Mount
Door Edge Film
Cargo Net
Key Glove
Mudguards
Rear Puddle Lamp / Side Puddle Lamp
Wheel Locks
Window Tint

YMMV,
MidCow3

The following 8 users liked this post by midcow3:
anniedrea (08-07-22), Dkaplan (08-08-22), hintonwood (08-12-22), LStoneX (08-07-22), mike995134 (09-01-22), mplsrube (01-16-24), NorthsideL (08-09-22), SenorValas (08-07-22) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 08-09-22, 01:17 PM
NorthsideL
5th Gear

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Congratulations! Great meeting you!

Thanks so much @midcow3 It was awesome meeting you and getting to help you learn more about your new NX! Thanks for teaching me that cool customization for the side mirrors. I had never seen the setting in Tech Stream that allows them to fold in when you turn off the car and open up when you turn it on! Very cool! Always learning!
Old 08-10-22, 08:02 PM
Dkaplan
Intermediate

Received 131 Likes on 90 Posts
Default Got my NX350h today

Hi all,

I traded in my 2008 ISF and picked up my Atomic SilverNX350h today from Woodfield Lexus, no markup but two options, Pulse brake light system and window tinting, which I really wanted!! Beautiful car, worth the wait! PS, installed the Weather Tech mats as soon as I got home

I’ve been a Woodfield customer for 16 years and this is my 3rd car from them.

I’ll take better photos tomorrow.

Dave

Last edited by Dkaplan; 08-16-22 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Added photo
JPB23 (09-02-22)
Old 08-10-22, 10:07 PM
midcow3
Racer

Received 531 Likes on 347 Posts
Lightbulb Much better pictures in this thread :)

I started this thread after I cleaned up the NX https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...errerid=161523

YMMV,
MidCow3

P.S. I am tottally convinced now that 350h with Marklevison Is the sbsolute best NX combo IMHO.

Originally Posted by midcow3
I finally got my car last night and it rained and rained. I will clean it up and add better pictures. Also, I met the NorthLexus lady that does all the NX videos. She is very nice and extremely smart about NX details. I will post her picture looking in my car

So far awesome and mine is very, very quiet and the Mark Levinson is even better than expected. Japan assembly /9846

Here are my specs.
2022 /9846C NX 350h Luxury -Redline/Palomino
Final Assembly Point: Miyawaka, Fukuoka, Japan

Installed Options:
Advanced Park
Cold Area Package- Wiper/Window Deicer
Digital Inner Mirror
Triple Beam Headlamps w/Washers, and Cornering
Mark Levinson 17- Speaker Premium Auto
Panoramic Moonroof
Panoramic View Monitor, Lane Change Assist, Front Cross Traffic Alert
Towing Package- 2000 lb
Smart Phone Convenience Package Digital Key and Wireless Charger
Heated Leather Steering Wheel
All-Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat
Activity Mount
Door Edge Film
Cargo Net
Key Glove
Mudguards
Rear Puddle Lamp / Side Puddle Lamp
Wheel Locks
Window Tint

YMMV,
MidCow3

Old 09-01-22, 07:38 PM
ITRscott
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2022 NX350 f sport with luxury package in white with red seats. Super happy so far 😊 This is our first nice car and first Toyota product. We purchased from Lexus of Milwaukee. I had asked my salesman if there was anyway to get the bow photo because it would mean something to my wife and they went above and beyond. They even gave my wife roses when we arrived. Thanks Ben! It was very special and a nice thing to do.

Last edited by ITRscott; 09-01-22 at 07:49 PM.
Dkaplan (09-02-22)

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!