NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-22 | 03:52 PM
NX350H
10th Gear

Originally Posted by buhdeh
Yup... really wish I could have gotten the 360 panoramic view without having to go to the $7000+ packages, ugh.
same!! Plus the kick sensor for the power rear door. Kind of ridiculous that it’s only in ultra lux and exec packages. Ford had this 10 years ago.
It’s also included in the NX premium package in USA. Americans also get to choose individual features to add on.
Old 03-10-22 | 07:40 AM
Dswhittle
Rookie

Just came from my dealership. My sales rep ordered a 350 H in late 2021 for himself and he’s just been notified of the delivery will be in approximately two weeks which will be the middle of March. Also indicated that Cambridge is manufacturing the NX now. Left information nugget from him was that they are having problems getting panoramic roofs delivered to Cambridge so if your order has one of those it might be slightly delayed.
Old 03-10-22 | 07:51 AM
L1XUSBABY
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dswhittle
Just came from my dealership. My sales rep ordered a 350 H in late 2021 for himself and he’s just been notified of the delivery will be in approximately two weeks which will be the middle of March. Also indicated that Cambridge is manufacturing the NX now. Left information nugget from him was that they are having problems getting panoramic roofs delivered to Cambridge so if your order has one of those it might be slightly delayed.
That makes sense that they add the ultra-premium package without the panoramic roofs. My sales told me the next shipment will be end of March, around 25th to 30th.
Old 03-10-22 | 10:05 AM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Argh! Panoramic roof delays! Oh well, we keep waiting. I wonder how much longer we'd have to wait...🤔🤔🤔
Old 03-12-22 | 04:26 PM
Birdman325
Rookie

Just received a message that my 350H has arrived. Delivery any time after Tue. Confirmed that it was built in Japan, not Ontario.
Old 03-12-22 | 04:51 PM
lsft
Racer

Originally Posted by Birdman325
Just received a message that my 350H has arrived. Delivery any time after Tue. Confirmed that it was built in Japan, not Ontario.
Congrats! Looks like a bunch arrived... What was your ETA?
Old 03-12-22 | 05:58 PM
Birdman325
Rookie

March 21- 27
Old 03-12-22 | 07:27 PM
lsft
Racer

Originally Posted by Birdman325
March 21- 27
Nice.. mine was March 28, but a few weeks ago they gave me March 19. Hope they will let me know soon.
Old 03-15-22 | 06:29 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Default Switched to Ultra Premium from Luxury

My Sales Rep just got in touch with me to notify me that Lexus Canada is officially reaching out to customers who ordered the Luxury trim to notify them about the Panoramic roof issues. He says they envisage delays of 6 - 8 months if I choose to wait for that! But, if I don't mind switching to the Ultra Premium trim with just a regular power slide/tilt moonroof, the car would be ready in 8 - 12 weeks. I just made the switch taking out the pano roof. It's not that big of a deal for me and though it was one of the reasons I picked the Luxury trim, I would rather do without it than have to wait for 6 - 8 months. I need to get out of my 2IS and its thirst for premium gas
The following 3 users liked this post by LStoneX:
buhdeh (03-16-22), lsft (03-15-22), lw03070 (03-16-22)
Old 03-16-22 | 01:57 AM
buhdeh
Driver

Originally Posted by LStoneX
My Sales Rep just got in touch with me to notify me that Lexus Canada is officially reaching out to customers who ordered the Luxury trim to notify them about the Panoramic roof issues. He says they envisage delays of 6 - 8 months if I choose to wait for that! But, if I don't mind switching to the Ultra Premium trim with just a regular power slide/tilt moonroof, the car would be ready in 8 - 12 weeks. I just made the switch taking out the pano roof. It's not that big of a deal for me and though it was one of the reasons I picked the Luxury trim, I would rather do without it than have to wait for 6 - 8 months. I need to get out of my 2IS and its thirst for premium gas
I might actually try to cancel my order if this is the case. Another 6-8 months, they’ll already be selling the 2023 model while I wait for a 2022 to be built.
The following users liked this post:
lw03070 (03-16-22)
Old 03-16-22 | 02:33 AM
lw03070
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by buhdeh
I might actually try to cancel my order if this is the case. Another 6-8 months, they’ll already be selling the 2023 model while I wait for a 2022 to be built.
Me too. I will check with my dealer, if this is the case, i will cancel my order then.
Old 03-16-22 | 01:59 PM
nitrolada
Pit Crew

thanks for updates....i talked to my sales who confirmed what's been said here (lack of chips for panoramic roof supposedly) and no ETA for my luxury package 350h but if i'm okay with Ultra Premium, he had two cars in cloudburst grey coming end of april and i took one of them
Old 03-16-22 | 02:23 PM
NX350H
10th Gear

Originally Posted by nitrolada
thanks for updates....i talked to my sales who confirmed what's been said here (lack of chips for panoramic roof supposedly) and no ETA for my luxury package 350h but if i'm okay with Ultra Premium, he had two cars in cloudburst grey coming end of april and i took one of them
Oh man. So jelly. Which dealership? I downgraded from luxury to ultra premium. I just talked to my dealer today at dvnl and he said there is a 350h cloudburst in the palomino interior coming in May, or I can get black interior in June. I chose to wait an extra month as I’m not a fan of the beige/orange colour.
Old 03-16-22 | 02:54 PM
nitrolada
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by NX350H
Oh man. So jelly. Which dealership? I downgraded from luxury to ultra premium. I just talked to my dealer today at dvnl and he said there is a 350h cloudburst in the palomino interior coming in May, or I can get black interior in June. I chose to wait an extra month as I’m not a fan of the beige/orange colour.
Lexus on the park... Two ultra premium in cloudburst grey unallocated, one with black interior and one with red.

I originally got red interior so I chose that...even have vin now
Old 03-16-22 | 03:02 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by NX350H
Nice! I'm not a fan of the black interior. It gets too hot in the summer and IMO looks really bland😜🤪 But since you don't mind waiting...

Originally Posted by nitrolada
Lexus on the park... Two ultra premium in cloudburst grey unallocated, one with black interior and one with red.

I originally got red interior so I chose that...even have vin now
I still wishi could get the red interior with the Grecian Water exterior; that's the colour I really want.

Anyway, hopefully, with Cambridge ramping up production, they'd churn out these cars a bit faster and we don't have to wait till summer is well and truly here to pick them up.🤞🏽

Last edited by LStoneX; 03-20-22 at 10:59 AM.

Quick Reply: 2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide