NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-22 | 03:09 PM
geomike
Driver

Default Nx350 executive

Made the order a month ago hoping to get it next month ( as per the dealer).
trying to find pictures or a review of black ext and red inside for the executive but can't find any.
Has anyone came across this model ? Thanks.
Old 06-16-22 | 03:12 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by geomike
Made the order a month ago hoping to get it next month ( as per the dealer).
trying to find pictures or a review of black ext and red inside for the executive but can't find any.
Has anyone came across this model ? Thanks.
Which dealer did you goto? That's pretty fast, I ordered in the 2nd week of March and quoted 3 months. As of yesterday my order still says pending fulfilment, not even built yet. 350h ultra lux here.
Old 06-16-22 | 03:18 PM
geomike
Driver

Originally Posted by Lakerstrg
Which dealer did you goto? That's pretty fast, I ordered in the 2nd week of March and quoted 3 months. As of yesterday my order still says pending fulfilment, not even built yet. 350h ultra lux here.
mine not h . Just 350 gas . 😀
And i chose this one because it was being built. Wanted different color.
The following users liked this post:
Lakerstrg (06-16-22)
Old 06-17-22 | 02:44 PM
Tolwynd33
10th Gear

I ordered a 350h Luxury on Dec 22nd 2021 in B.C Port Moody Canada. Was told maybe March or April. Got pushed out to early June then late June and now mid July 2022. The wait is freaking brutal over 6 months now.

I realize it's the state of the world right now, but darn does it sour the experience for my first Lexus and luxury car.
Old 06-17-22 | 04:11 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Tolwynd33
I ordered a 350h Luxury on Dec 22nd 2021 in B.C Port Moody Canada. Was told maybe March or April. Got pushed out to early June then late June and now mid July 2022. The wait is freaking brutal over 6 months now.

I realize it's the state of the world right now, but darn does it sour the experience for my first Lexus and luxury car.
I think the dealerships have different levels of "clout" with Lexus. Open Road Richmond has always worked on my 2IS. However when I wanted to place the order for the NX, I checked them, Regency, Port Moody and JP Lexus.

Only Regency could give me test drive and Port Moody in particular was rather slow to respond and quite standoffish in my dealings with them. That's why I just crossed them off my list.

My SA with Regency still says I'm in line for June 30 delivery as of a couple weeks ago. Hopefully that doesn't change. But even if it does, I still have my 2IS🤪
Old 06-19-22 | 04:52 AM
buhdeh
Driver

Originally Posted by Tolwynd33

I’m in Ontario and I ordered about a week later than you and I got a mid-August delivery date given to me last month so it seems like it lines up. Same model and trim. I had to threaten to cancel my order before they would give me information about my car and yeah, dealing with Lexus has just been a horrible experience so far… no updates, no information, and I always have to send messages to them to find out what’s going on.
Old 06-21-22 | 11:53 AM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by buhdeh
I’m in Ontario and I ordered about a week later than you and I got a mid-August delivery date given to me last month so it seems like it lines up. Same model and trim. I had to threaten to cancel my order before they would give me information about my car and yeah, dealing with Lexus has just been a horrible experience so far… no updates, no information, and I always have to send messages to them to find out what’s going on.
Just spoke to my SA as we are now into month 3 and my car hasn't even been built yet. SA was super frustrated with me and saying I can msg her everyday if I want nothing will change there is still no info. I told her before I bought the car she said it will be delivered in 3mths. During this entire time she never once told me there would be a delay, only "I don't know" and "no update". The only meaningful update I received was a pending fulfilment which I felt I had to twist her arm to give me the info. I then asked her what she is telling new customers walking in the door buying a hybrid NX she said 3 to 4 months. I responded by asking how could she possibly suggest that when my car is not even built at the 3mth mark, that there is no way at this point she can even deliver by 4 months. She then responded by more or less saying that's her problem, don't worry about it. Wtf? She then went on to say they are still working on delivering Jan orders and I "only" waited 3mths so far. What the hell? Lol! Anyhow, was a very confrontational and unpleasant conversation and needless to say I will never purchase any vehicle at that dealership ever again.
Old 06-21-22 | 12:32 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by LStoneX
I think the dealerships have different levels of "clout" with Lexus. Open Road Richmond has always worked on my 2IS. However when I wanted to place the order for the NX, I checked them, Regency, Port Moody and JP Lexus.

Only Regency could give me test drive and Port Moody in particular was rather slow to respond and quite standoffish in my dealings with them. That's why I just crossed them off my list.

My SA with Regency still says I'm in line for June 30 delivery as of a couple weeks ago. Hopefully that doesn't change. But even if it does, I still have my 2IS🤪
Just got a call from my SA that my car is in the showroom ready for pickup!!!

This week just happens to be busy with work and I'm a good 1.5 hours from the dealer. I'll just contain my excitement a little more and head the on Saturday to pick it up.

Definitely in the time frame I was given by Regency Lexus.

Hope y'all who are waiting get yours soon too!
The following 6 users liked this post by LStoneX:
geomike (06-23-22), Kusala (06-22-22), Lakerstrg (06-21-22), lsft (06-21-22), Utopiag (06-22-22), zanewyn (06-21-22) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-21-22 | 12:37 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by LStoneX
Just got a call from my SA that my car is in the showroom ready for pickup!!!

This week just happens to be busy with work and I'm a good 1.5 hours from the dealer. I'll just contain my excitement a little more and head the on Saturday to pick it up.

Definitely in the time frame I was given by Regency Lexus.

Hope y'all who are waiting get yours soon too!
Congrats and enjoy!
Old 06-21-22 | 06:52 PM
UltraDad
10th Gear

I got extremely lucky I reckon. Went to my local dealership at the end of may to test drive the only NX model they had (250) knowing full well I'd have to order and play the waiting game for a premium 350h. After the test drive I was asked if I would be interested in an ultra premium 350h that just became available (buyer backed out) with a June 30-july 6 eta. Essentially a 1 month wait. Ok yes please take my deposit. Excellent timing to get out of my 21' F150 and cut my fuel costs in half.
lsft (06-21-22)
Old 06-22-22 | 04:18 AM
ViMat
Driver

Just spoke to my SA as we are now into month 3 and my car hasn't even been built yet. SA was super frustrated with me and saying I can msg her everyday if I want nothing will change there is still no info. I told her before I bought the car she said it will be delivered in 3mths. During this entire time she never once told me there would be a delay, only "I don't know" and "no update". The only meaningful update I received was a pending fulfilment which I felt I had to twist her arm to give me the info. I then asked her what she is telling new customers walking in the door buying a hybrid NX she said 3 to 4 months. I responded by asking how could she possibly suggest that when my car is not even built at the 3mth mark, that there is no way at this point she can even deliver by 4 months. She then responded by more or less saying that's her problem, don't worry about it. Wtf? She then went on to say they are still working on delivering Jan orders and I "only" waited 3mths so far. What the hell? Lol! Anyhow, was a very confrontational and unpleasant conversation and needless to say I will never purchase any vehicle at that dealership ever again.
I ordered my NX 350h Luxury from Richmond Hill Lexus on Jan 25th - so 5 months ago. I was told that estimated delivery time is 3 months. Last time I checked (start of June) my order status is still "Pending Fulfillment". As I believe you have higher trim, you might even get your car before I will. There is nothing you or I can do - just wait
UltraDad (06-22-22)
Old 06-22-22 | 02:51 PM
echo500
5th Gear

To add one more data point into this chat I ordered my 350h executive package at the end of January and ETA is early July. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed out, I was orignially quoted an April delivery.
Old 06-22-22 | 03:46 PM
StarMistXL
10th Gear

Originally Posted by echo500
To add one more data point into this chat I ordered my 350h executive package at the end of January and ETA is early July. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed out, I was orignially quoted an April delivery.
You should have no problem getting the vehicle in July as your order is for the Executive package. There were issues with the panoramic roof leading to delays to Luxury, Ultra Luxury and Executive packages. The problem seems to be fixed and they are working through the backlog. Their priority would be to the higher packages (Executive & Ultra Luxury) first before the Luxury package which most people ordered.
Old 06-23-22 | 10:52 AM
geomike
Driver

Originally Posted by StarMistXL
You should have no problem getting the vehicle in July as your order is for the Executive package. There were issues with the panoramic roof leading to delays to Luxury, Ultra Luxury and Executive packages. The problem seems to be fixed and they are working through the backlog. Their priority would be to the higher packages (Executive & Ultra Luxury) first before the Luxury package which most people ordered.
there is delays in executive models , just received a call from my dealer, delays due to Mark Levinson sound system.
was supposed to get mine first of july ,,,, 😒

Old 06-25-22 | 08:30 AM
lexuskaz
10th Gear

agent just called, anyone in Toronto area wants a 450h+ atomic silver + red interior, executive package.
coming in ~July 25th.
The following 2 users liked this post by lexuskaz:
lsft (06-25-22), zanewyn (06-25-22)

Quick Reply: 2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide