NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-22, 09:04 PM
NoMoreEv
Driver

Received 62 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by LStoneX
Looks like y'all East coast folks are gonna be having a swell Easter break with your new babies.🥺 Y'all had better drop some photos so we can see them in all them glory.

I'm in Vancouver and still all I've heard is crickets😔
Check with your SA and see if he/she can look up your order.
Old 03-04-22, 11:26 AM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Received 220 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by NoMoreEv
Check with your SA and see if he/she can look up your order.
My SA says he's got no ETA yet; I dunno why this dealership is slow but he said they are just fulfilling October orders. He however did confirm that production has started in the Cambridge plant for the 350/350h so deliveries should begin to pick up.

Hopefully soon.
Old 03-04-22, 01:00 PM
NoMoreEv
Driver

My SA says he's got no ETA yet; I dunno why this dealership is slow but he said they are just fulfilling October orders. He however did confirm that production has started in the Cambridge plant for the 350/350h so deliveries should begin to pick up.

Hopefully soon.
That’s interesting as I expect those early orders would have been fulfilled by the NXs that are manufactured in Japan. Maybe that’s why my SA can provide me with an ETA because he can see my order and the vehicle is coming out of the plant in Japan!
Old 03-05-22, 12:34 PM
DaveDude
Driver

Received 44 Likes on 27 Posts

Got word that my 350h ordered in October is arriving the last week of March as well. Dealer is telling me that their January and February orders have not even been confirmed that they will be filled yet by Lexus Canada.
Old 03-05-22, 12:38 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by DaveDude
Got word that my 350h ordered in October is arriving the last week of March as well. Must as be on the same ship from Japan as others here.

Dealer is telling me that their January and February orders have not even been confirmed that they will be filled yet by Lexus Canada.
That means a long wait for us then - I ordered in early January. On the plus side, perhaps by the time our orders get into production, and niggling issues with software that some folks have had would have been ironed out. So we'd get a vehicle that's smooth with no issues, mechanical, software or anyware🤪.

Then we can enjoy the perfection that I think the new generation NX is going to be🙌🏽
Old 03-05-22, 02:25 PM
buhdeh
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

I ordered a 350h in Ontario in late December and also have no ETA yet. They did tell me the vehicle hasn’t started manufacturing (shrug).

I was thinking of switching to the 450h but apparently the base model doesn’t have the intelligent parking assist (!) which was a deal breaker for me. Going up to the executive package ($75K) is too much for me.

Last edited by buhdeh; 03-05-22 at 02:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
LStoneX (03-05-22)
Old 03-05-22, 02:49 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by buhdeh
I ordered a 350h in Ontario in late December and also have no ETA yet. They did tell me the vehicle hasn’t started manufacturing (shrug).

I was thinking of switching to the 450h but apparently the base model doesn’t have the intelligent parking assist (!) which was a deal breaker for me. Going up to the executive package ($75K) is too much for me.
I agree. The 450h+ is a very tempting proposition but the price premium would make you think twice. But with gas prices the way they are now, I'm second guessing...🤔🤔🤔
Old 03-05-22, 05:22 PM
NoMoreEv
Driver

I agree. The 450h+ is a very tempting proposition but the price premium would make you think twice. But with gas prices the way they are now, I'm second guessing...🤔🤔🤔
To take advantage fully with the 450+, you will need a L2 charger installed in your garage and that can be quite costly unless you already have 240v outlet in your garage. I recalled reading somewhere the 110v charger that come with the vehicle takes approximately 11 hours to charger the battery from near empty to full which I think is way too long. Beside if you don’t have a 450+ ordered already, I doubt you can get one until 2023.

There is 2 local dealers in Calgary, both dealers told me all their 2022 allocations were gone. You might have better luck with your dealer if they are a higher volumes dealer and have more allocations.
Old 03-05-22, 05:41 PM
FastFord
Racer

Received 345 Likes on 261 Posts

I just walked into an Ottawa dealer today and bought one off the showroom floor. Must have been lucky!
Traded my 2021 GMC Sierra AT4 on the spot..Way too easy.

Good to be back here after a 5 years on the dark side with 4 GMC trucks.

Previous to the trucks was an RX350.
Old 03-05-22, 06:49 PM
lsft
Racer

Received 600 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by FastFord
I just walked into an Ottawa dealer today and bought one off the showroom floor. Must have been lucky!

What model did you get?
Old 03-05-22, 06:59 PM
FastFord
Racer

NX350 F sport 3. Atomic Silver with the red/black seats. Vehicle number 63 for me and never had a red interior. Won't miss the last three black trucks as I have major OCD when it comes to detailing
The following 3 users liked this post by FastFord:
buhdeh (03-05-22), lsft (03-05-22), ratheesh (03-05-22)
Old 03-05-22, 07:03 PM
lsft
Racer

Received 600 Likes on 403 Posts

NX350 F sport 3. Atomic Silver with the red/black seats. Vehicle number 63 for me and never had a red interior. Won't miss the last three black trucks as I have major OCD when it comes to detailing
Congrats on your new NX!!! Glad you found one in the showroom that wasn't allocated.
Old 03-05-22, 07:09 PM
FastFord
Racer

Funny I didn't even know there was issues getting them...Must have been very lucky...Just walked in, said I'll take that one/ Didn't even go for a test drive...There was a Black one as well. It was the F sport 2 and I wanted the surround camera and the ML sound.....Plus I just can't do another black vehicle for at least a year.

Last edited by FastFord; 03-05-22 at 07:10 PM. Reason: added
The following users liked this post:
lsft (03-05-22)
Old 03-05-22, 08:54 PM
NoMoreEv
Driver

Funny I didn't even know there was issues getting them...Must have been very lucky...Just walked in, said I'll take that one/ Didn't even go for a test drive...There was a Black one as well. It was the F sport 2 and I wanted the surround camera and the ML sound.....Plus I just can't do another black vehicle for at least a year.
Congrats on your new NX. The F sport variant is the best looking NX IMHO. Too bad they don’t have it available for the 350h.

Last edited by NoMoreEv; 03-05-22 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-05-22, 09:40 PM
LStoneX
Intermediate

Dude, can I have some of the body wash you use?🥴😜 That's so dope! You are so lucky to be able to buy one off the floor. Welcome back as well. You're brave to have gone GMC🤪

Quick Reply: 2022 NX - Canadian Trim Levels and Ordering Guide