NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Shipping times

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-22, 08:29 PM
22LexusNX
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chuuck1e
The link shows that my Monroney sticker was prepared on February 25, and the car arrived at the dealer in Southern California on March 3.
Did you see the arrival time at the dealership from the sticker?
The following 2 users liked this post by 22LexusNX:
Nx350fspt (06-01-22), skipatrol8 (03-09-22)
Old 03-10-22, 10:00 AM
murtlexus
6th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by unkind2cat
You can check to see if a Monroney sticker (window sticker) has been prepared by copying and pasting the following URL in your browser after replacing "<enterVINhere>" with your VIN :
https://api.toyotainventory.com/vehicles/<enterVINHere>/monroney
You'll get an error message if a sticker hasn't been prepared. Monroney stickers are prepared as one of the final processes at the port. After processing, the car may remain at the port for another week or so before transporting. It took about 3 weeks for my car to reach the Dealership in Tulsa after seeing the sticker. It was shipped by rail from Long Beach to Fort Worth then by truck to Tulsa.
Thanks for the link. The sticker was generated for my assigned vehicle on March 9. When I called the dealer they told me the latest status got updated to “F” today and will be getting in about two weeks.
The following users liked this post:
unkind2cat (03-10-22)
Old 03-10-22, 12:40 PM
chuuck1e
Pit Crew

Received 95 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by 22LexusNX
Did you see the arrival time at the dealership from the sticker?
No. I am relying on what the sales manager told me regarding when it arrived at the dealership. I was emailing her last Friday morning about availability of Grecian blue, and she initially told me that she had one in transit, and that they wanted 5K over MSRP to reserve it for me. I told her no, and she said she would contact me after it arrived if no one had reserved it by then. She called about 5 minutes later to tell me that it actually had arrived the prior day.
Old 03-10-22, 08:28 PM
ratheesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

I made my deposit for 350h luxury on Jan 10th, no custom order, it's just first come first serve. I'm waiting till now no word of allotment or arrival date. Last time I checked he said that I'm 52 in line. It's kind of frustrating to just wait and watch hoping to get a car with my required features.
Old 03-11-22, 01:21 PM
murtlexus
6th Gear

Originally Posted by ratheesh
I made my deposit for 350h luxury on Jan 10th, no custom order, it's just first come first serve. I'm waiting till now no word of allotment or arrival date. Last time I checked he said that I'm 52 in line. It's kind of frustrating to just wait and watch hoping to get a car with my required features.
Dealers asking for extra on MSRP in SanFrancisco Bay Area.
Old 03-11-22, 03:21 PM
ratheesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by murtlexus
Dealers asking for extra on MSRP in SanFrancisco Bay Area.
Lexus Stevens creek in Santa Clara/San Jose is one of the genuine dealer who doesn't ask over MSRP, they even mention that in their homepage.
Every other dealer i went to asked 5k over MSRP. I stepped out as soon as they mention markup before they start taking classes to me over global economy.

Last edited by ratheesh; 03-11-22 at 03:54 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by ratheesh:
gnatuw (03-28-22), murtlexus (03-14-22), Nx350fspt (06-01-22)
Old 03-11-22, 03:44 PM
Lexus22563
Pit Crew

Received 89 Likes on 58 Posts

If buyers can wait a few months I bet the supply from Canada will resolve the shortage and stop the dealers from charging over msrp. I managed to reserve one at msrp. Don’t pay over.
Old 03-11-22, 08:08 PM
BC310
Driver

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by chuuck1e
The link shows that my Monroney sticker was prepared on February 25, and the car arrived at the dealer in Southern California on March 3.
I'm also in LA, door frame label says 01/22 manufacturing month, digital window sticker copy dated 2/25, salesperson sent message and pictures of vehicle ready 3/2. I was in the same "boat" as chuuck1e. (badumbum)

Also, salesperson informed me of my allocation with spec sheet and VIN on 2/3, so I'm assuming manufacturing was at the end of January.
Old 03-13-22, 12:24 PM
skipatrol8
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the replies everyone. This has been very helpful. Please continue to update when you get your cars.
Old 03-13-22, 12:25 PM
skipatrol8
Driver School Candidate

You can check to see if a Monroney sticker (window sticker) has been prepared by copying and pasting the following URL in your browser after replacing "<enterVINhere>" with your VIN :
https://api.toyotainventory.com/vehicles/<enterVINHere>/monroney
You'll get an error message if a sticker hasn't been prepared. Monroney stickers are prepared as one of the final processes at the port. After processing, the car may remain at the port for another week or so before transporting. It took about 3 weeks for my car to reach the Dealership in Tulsa after seeing the sticker. It was shipped by rail from Long Beach to Fort Worth then by truck to Tulsa.

Thanks for posting this. I noticed it wasn't there the first time I tried it but the next day it showed up. So mine is actually listed on may dealers website and the sticker shows up as of 03/10/21. Looks to be a good sign. Wish I knew where it was now.....
unkind2cat (03-13-22)
Old 03-13-22, 02:15 PM
unkind2cat
7th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skipatrol8
Thanks for posting this. I noticed it wasn't there the first time I tried it but the next day it showed up. So mine is actually listed on may dealers website and the sticker shows up as of 03/10/21. Looks to be a good sign. Wish I knew where it was now.....
My sticker showed up 2/23 and arrived at the dealer early last week. I have an appointment for 3/15 to pick it up. They listed mine on their website also - it's still there. Hope you get yours soon. Glad mine's finally here. I'm tired of watching Youtube video after Youtube video of other people's new NX's.
The following 4 users liked this post by unkind2cat:
anniedrea (05-20-22), Nx350fspt (06-01-22), skipatrol8 (03-13-22), sqze509 (04-14-22)
Old 03-13-22, 03:59 PM
skipatrol8
Driver School Candidate

My sticker showed up 2/23 and arrived at the dealer early last week. I have an appointment for 3/15 to pick it up. They listed mine on their website also - it's still there. Hope you get yours soon. Glad mine's finally here. I'm tired of watching Youtube video after Youtube video of other people's new NX's.
Thanks for the update. You'e in Oklahoma? That's about as close of a location to me and I can imagine. So I appreciate the information. Good luck!
Old 03-16-22, 10:48 PM
murtlexus
6th Gear

Thanks for the link. The sticker was generated for my assigned vehicle on March 9. When I called the dealer they told me the latest status got updated to “F” today and will be getting in about two weeks.
The car was delivered to dealer today (March 16) and it’s in my garage now

Last edited by murtlexus; 03-16-22 at 10:51 PM.
unkind2cat (03-17-22)
Old 03-16-22, 11:15 PM
skipatrol8
Driver School Candidate

The car was delivered to dealer today (March 16) and it’s in my garage now
Wow only a week after the sticker was created?? Damn. It will be a week on my tomorrow.....but being in the middle of the country I'm not that hopeful. My dealer told me this week it would be April 11-18....seems like a long time compared to what others have experienced lately.
Old 03-16-22, 11:33 PM
murtlexus
6th Gear

Originally Posted by skipatrol8
Wow only a week after the sticker was created?? Damn. It will be a week on my tomorrow.....but being in the middle of the country I'm not that hopeful. My dealer told me this week it would be April 11-18....seems like a long time compared to what others have experienced lately.
I also thought that was fast. You may get it soon. Dealer may surprise you one of the coming days and for now keeping you excited.

The waiting times in SanFrancisco Bay Area is crazy. I’m one of the luckiest one.

Last edited by murtlexus; 03-17-22 at 12:02 AM.
skipatrol8 (03-17-22)

Quick Reply: Shipping times