NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

List of Lexus Personalized Settings for NX450h+

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-23, 07:01 PM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lsft
Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking is only available on Executive and F Sport 3 trims.
Thank you. I can understand that but it is truly odd if there isn’t even a basic buzzer when you are close to something. No parking/proximity sensor would be a big miss.
Old 09-14-23, 07:04 PM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

Goi it. Beautiful car by the way. I have atomic silver with red interior. Love it in every way but for the sensor issue that I need to get to the bottom of. Not intuitive assist, just a proximity/parking sensor.
Old 09-14-23, 07:23 PM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Earman
Yes it is the executive package (Canada)
Goi it. Beautiful car by the way. I have atomic silver with red interior. Love it in every way but for the sensor issue that I need to get to the bottom of. Not intuitive assist, just a proximity/parking sensor.
Old 09-15-23, 09:09 PM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

The dealer confirmed that because the car has the rear cross, exit sensor, adaptive cruise, lane assist and back up camera, they did not put in proximity sensors since the car is smaller than a standard SUV and has all the other features on the base. Weird but I still love the car and would not have paid the extra $16K CDN for the executive or sport as I do not lease.
Old 09-16-23, 03:35 AM
lsft
Racer

Received 612 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtownalways
The dealer confirmed that because the car has the rear cross, exit sensor, adaptive cruise, lane assist and back up camera, they did not put in proximity sensors since the car is smaller than a standard SUV and has all the other features on the base. Weird but I still love the car and would not have paid the extra $16K CDN for the executive or sport as I do not lease.
If you just want the parking sensors, then 16k for sure is not worth it. But the 16k includes a bunch of things that make the car a different car as well. My F Sport 3 is not a lease as well.
The following users liked this post:
Downtownalways (09-16-23)
Old 09-16-23, 05:49 AM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

Very true. The 360 degree camera and the panoramic moonroof are pretty awesome and I know there are more features on top of that. Thanks for all your help with my questions 🙂
Old 09-16-23, 06:07 AM
Downtownalways
10th Gear

Was there any particular feature that sold you on the F-Sport 3 package?

Last edited by Downtownalways; 09-16-23 at 07:44 AM.
Old 09-19-23, 04:01 AM
SenorValas
Driver

Received 59 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by lsft
The beta version of Carista has the options. Not sure if iOS version has the beta setup.

https://youtu.be/B-kXXVFtp4o
Hi @lsft Thank you for your comments on this thread and for posting the video to your YouTube channel (which is a great source of information by the way).

I have a Carista OBD2 adaptor so was intrigued to learn how many more configuration options there were available via the beta version of the Carista app compared to the production version. As there were one or two (beta-only) options that I had a specific interest in amending, I installed the beta version (Android) and connected it to my NX350h. However I then received a message on the app stating something along the lines of "we are not currently looking for any beta users for your model of car" and the connection to the car failed.

I realise that you have a the 450h+ version of the NX but I can't see how that can be much different from my 350h version - at least from a Carista point of view. Just wondering if you had this problem initially too and how you might have got around it. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.
Old 09-19-23, 06:50 AM
lsft
Racer

Originally Posted by Downtownalways
Was there any particular feature that sold you on the F-Sport 3 package?
@Downtownalways I had a 2018 NX FSport and always liked the F Sport grille over the traditional grille. If the 350h had a FSport offering, I may have gone that way. The adaptive variable suspension and the seats with the looks is mostly the reason I went for the F Sport 3. If they did offer an F Sport 2, I would have gone that route.
Old 09-19-23, 07:00 AM
lsft
Racer

Originally Posted by SenorValas
Hi @lsft Thank you for your comments on this thread and for posting the video to your YouTube channel (which is a great source of information by the way).

I have a Carista OBD2 adaptor so was intrigued to learn how many more configuration options there were available via the beta version of the Carista app compared to the production version. As there were one or two (beta-only) options that I had a specific interest in amending, I installed the beta version (Android) and connected it to my NX350h. However I then received a message on the app stating something along the lines of "we are not currently looking for any beta users for your model of car" and the connection to the car failed.

I realise that you have a the 450h+ version of the NX but I can't see how that can be much different from my 350h version - at least from a Carista point of view. Just wondering if you had this problem initially too and how you might have got around it. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.
@SenorValas The options compared from the 450h+ and the 350h wouldn't be that big of a difference. I never had an issue with the beta user, maybe it's something they changed over time.
The following users liked this post:
SenorValas (09-20-23)