NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Hitch Stock

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-22, 09:10 AM
pdunn
2nd gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hitch Stock

Has anyone had luck finding the OEM hitch, or able to order it from their dealer? Killing me not being able to put a rack on the back, and I don’t want the ‘activity rack’. Pic of the one I’m looking for from the customization page.

Old 05-18-22, 05:29 PM
Steevz
9th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default UHall is offering a free hitch

..,To the first 350h in the Phoenix area.. See below:If U-Haul doesn't have a hitch for your vehicle, nobody does!

Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch which we will gladly fabricate for you. If you are able to bring your vehicle to our Tempe, AZ Research & Development facility we'll provide you with a free U-Haul custom trailer hitch, including free installation, and a lifetime unlimited warranty in exchange for the use of your vehicle to fabricate the trailer hitch. We'll need the vehicle for three to five days. If you are interested in this offer please complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule your appointment. This offer is only valid until one customer per vehicle can fulfill our requirements.

Please complete the form below, we'll contact you with trailer hitch options for your vehicle.