NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Rear Seat Folddown Alternative

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-22 | 09:03 AM
anniedrea
Driver

Default Rear Seat Folddown Alternative

I just got some wonderful news that my 350h Luxury is finally being built!! I am over the moon . I noticed on my spec sheet that I didn’t see the 60/40 power folding rear seats listed, and then after some research, I realized it’s an option (I figured all this time it was included in the Luxury trim). For those that own an NX 350 and don’t have that feature, what is the alternative means to fold down the seat? Is it the manual latch on the top of the seat? Thanks for any insight!
Old 07-09-22 | 09:33 AM
midcow3
Racer

Post don't worry your seat fold

Originally Posted by anniedrea
I just got some wonderful news that my 350h Luxury is finally being built!! I am over the moon . I noticed on my spec sheet that I didn’t see the 60/40 power folding rear seats listed, and then after some research, I realized it’s an option (I figured all this time it was included in the Luxury trim). For those that own an NX 350 and don’t have that feature, what is the alternative means to fold down the seat? Is it the manual latch on the top of the seat? Thanks for any insight!
Lexus had listed a power-folding rear seat option that also included heated rear seats. According to my Lexus sources, this has not been included on any car.

Your seats still fold down 60/40, I t is just a manual operation like you do in almost any other vehicle.

and congrats on your car being built; you are a couple of weeks ahead of me because I finally got notice my car has been allocated to me.

YMMV,
MidCow3
Old 07-09-22 | 10:03 AM
anniedrea
Driver

Originally Posted by midcow3
Lexus had listed a power-folding rear seat option that also included heated rear seats. According to my Lexus sources, this has not been included on any car.

Your seats still fold down 60/40, I t is just a manual operation like you do in almost any other vehicle.

and congrats on your car being built; you are a couple of weeks ahead of me because I finally got notice my car has been allocated to me.

YMMV,
MidCow3
Thanks for the response! Yea, I was moreso wondering about the “power” part - I wanted the ability to press a button to put down the seats. Ugh! Ah well, I’ll take what I can get, I guess (maybe they’ll give me the buttons but not the heated seats lol).

Congrats on your vehicle build as well! I was a little misleading - my vehicle isn’t scheduled to be built until August, but at least it’s in the queue!
Old 07-09-22 | 11:21 AM
timdakao
Driver

Originally Posted by anniedrea
Thanks for the response! Yea, I was moreso wondering about the “power” part - I wanted the ability to press a button to put down the seats. Ugh! Ah well, I’ll take what I can get, I guess (maybe they’ll give me the buttons but not the heated seats lol).

Congrats on your vehicle build as well! I was a little misleading - my vehicle isn’t scheduled to be built until August, but at least it’s in the queue!
Power fold and heated rear seats are a package. Unfortunately can't get one without the other.
Old 07-09-22 | 12:21 PM
anniedrea
Driver

Originally Posted by timdakao
Power fold and heated rear seats are a package. Unfortunately can't get one without the other.
No doubt about that. Just wishful thinking!