The following users liked this post:
nx450plus (11-03-22)
Old 11-03-22, 11:52 PM
Utopiag
Pit Crew

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Hin
I have been receiving the same template as yours since end of July. Pretty much monthly update of no update. I placed the order end of October for a Cloudburst Grey with black interior. Maybe I may bump into you when I pick up my car one day from Regency as well ha ha
Old 11-04-22, 09:48 AM
Shaker604
Driver School Candidate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I spoke to Regency Lexus a few days ago and they pretty much said the same thing. My order was only placed October 4, 2022 at Jim Pattison Lexus North Shore so I expect a 10-14 month wait

Lexus would usually build a bunch of certain packages and colors at once and then distribute them to dealers all over the world. Usually the less popular colors are quicker as less orders on them, so when they come there will be less or maybe no guests in front of your order.
The ordering process would be as the following:
-Order placed and submitted
-Monthly update (Generic email from our sales admin)
-Vehicle in production (usually 2 months prior to ETA date) I will inform you right away to confirm if you still want to keep your order or cancel, at that time your deposit becomes nonrefundable.
-Set up a delivery date for your new vehicle!

Less popular color for F sport model NX450h+ choices are:
Red > Orange > Black

Popular colors:
White, Cloudburst Grey, and Atomic silver are more popular colors and have more orders on, white especially.
Old 11-04-22, 03:23 PM
Utopiag
Pit Crew

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaker604
I spoke to Regency Lexus a few days ago and they pretty much said the same thing. My order was only placed October 4, 2022 at Jim Pattison Lexus North Shore so I expect a 10-14 month wait

Lexus would usually build a bunch of certain packages and colors at once and then distribute them to dealers all over the world. Usually the less popular colors are quicker as less orders on them, so when they come there will be less or maybe no guests in front of your order.
The ordering process would be as the following:
-Order placed and submitted
-Monthly update (Generic email from our sales admin)
-Vehicle in production (usually 2 months prior to ETA date) I will inform you right away to confirm if you still want to keep your order or cancel, at that time your deposit becomes nonrefundable.
-Set up a delivery date for your new vehicle!

Less popular color for F sport model NX450h+ choices are:
Red > Orange > Black

Popular colors:
White, Cloudburst Grey, and Atomic silver are more popular colors and have more orders on, white especially.
With Toyota annouced that they need to further reduce global production, I am mentally prepared for 24 months wait. On the plus side, at least I hope all the bugs everyone has been complaining about will be resolved by then.
I knew White will be popular, so I went with Caviar until I saw Cloudburst grey in person when I test-drove a hybrid model. Even my sales knew I was really hooked on the color and asked if I want to switch in January.

I actually will be in a better financial position if the car delivers in 24 months wait frame, so it works out for me. It makes me a bit better when they start sending me monthly updates, at least I know it is a real deal. I just hate the feeling that I'm sitting in the dark not knowing what is going on.