NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

NX450h+ dealer markup

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-22, 11:28 PM
MonkeyJ
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NX450h+ dealer markup

I am in the market for a new NX450h+. The dealer I talked to show me a specs of one that has a delivery charge and a dealer markup. For those who recently purchased/waiting for one, do you have to pay the same fees?
Old 11-24-22, 03:30 AM
Doctj
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by MonkeyJ
I am in the market for a new NX450h+. The dealer I talked to show me a specs of one that has a delivery charge and a dealer markup. For those who recently purchased/waiting for one, do you have to pay the same fees?
usually the fees are the same BS everywhere especially doc fees. But the dealer markup varies. Some dealers are scum and like to do that. Others are honest and keep it at the msrp ans it’s first come first serve due to limited inventory. Up to you if you want to pay the extra cash or if you’d rather shop around with different dealers and wait until the right one comes along. I drove 9 hours to a different state to get my recent car and paid msrp for it and not a dollar more.
Old 11-24-22, 10:59 PM
MonkeyJ
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doctj
usually the fees are the same BS everywhere especially doc fees. But the dealer markup varies. Some dealers are scum and like to do that. Others are honest and keep it at the msrp ans it’s first come first serve due to limited inventory. Up to you if you want to pay the extra cash or if you’d rather shop around with different dealers and wait until the right one comes along. I drove 9 hours to a different state to get my recent car and paid msrp for it and not a dollar more.
did you get the nx450h+? Which state did you end up getting from?