NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

22' NX350 F Sport Delivered

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-23, 02:25 PM
Bimmer32
Intermediate

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Default 22' NX350 F Sport Delivered

Summary: I started looking at the beginning of December for a new NX for my daughter going to college next school year. I looked at all 3 dealers in Houston, a few in Austin and Dallas. Everyone wanted MSRP for a 22', and they didn't have the color she liked either. Originally, we looked at a NX250, but many people said it's worth jumping up to a 350. The thought of paying MSRP for a year end is not something I wanted to entertain. So I decided to look outside. Some dealers in Louisiana didn't sell to Texas. I decided to call a dealer in Miami because a forum member mentioned that they had some 22' left. After visiting Lexus of North Miami and seeing the advertised 4K discounts on their 22" NX350 F Sport, I reached out to Gus and Nick. They had 11 in stock at the time.

Great sales guys! I moved forward with full disclosure on the vehicle cost, shipping cost, TTL fees. I can go into detail costs to acquire the vehicle if anyone is interested in some knowledge. Fast forward to the finance dept., they informed me that they could not sell to 4 Counties in Texas. Fortunately, I have a business address in a nearby County and registered the vehicle there. For Texas residents, Texas passed a law in March 2022 that allows you to register the vehicle in any County and not restricted to a County of residence.

Beginning with December 8th, contacting and dealing with Gus and Nick, the finance dept. sending documents over FedEx, wiring funds, and the dealership arrangement for shipment, my daughter got her car delivered on January 2, 2023! The F sport is very nice looking in person, I have to admit, and my daughter absolutely loves it!

Buying a car is a not common knowledge unless you do it every day much less buying it online. Getting a good deal on a vehicle that is limited in certain markets is even more difficult. But getting a good deal on a vehicle you like in a tough market always takes a good effort. Thanks to Gus and Nick for this transaction.

I do have disclose that this was the same dealer that wanted 100K over MSRP on a LX600 back in February when the vehicles were in high demand. I guess it just depends on who you work with, the time, the vehicle and the market. OTD for this vehicle was $50,784.