NX - 2nd Gen (2022-current)

Headlights sensitivity setting

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-23, 12:53 PM
LiBeRtAs
Advanced

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Headlights sensitivity setting

Looked in the manual first, didn’t find it, the options are headlights auto on sensitivity —-brighter bright normal dark darker.

I want them to come on sooner as in when it’s not that dark as in I want them to be sensitive to light and come on sooner I don’t know how to say it in words ha ha, so should the setting be brighter or darker?
Old 01-16-23, 01:16 PM
mcomer
Lead Lap

Received 867 Likes on 654 Posts

The Brighter or Bright setting will turn on the lights when it is brighter than Normal brightness...

Age old discussion - if you want the Air Conditioner to cool the room more...do you turn it up or turn it down?
I contend that you turn it down to lower the temperature. Oh, no, you turn it up so it works harder and cools the room more..?!?
The following users liked this post:
LiBeRtAs (01-16-23)
Old 01-16-23, 02:43 PM
LiBeRtAs
Advanced

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by mcomer
The Brighter or Bright setting will turn on the lights when it is brighter than Normal brightness...

Age old discussion - if you want the Air Conditioner to cool the room more...do you turn it up or turn it down?
I contend that you turn it down to lower the temperature. Oh, no, you turn it up so it works harder and cools the room more..?!?
Thanks and funny you should mention that, whenever I talk to Alexa to turn my nest thermostat up or down I think of the same thing depending on whether I’m heating or cooling.