Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

April 18th So Cal Meet and BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-04, 04:02 PM
siniquezu
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: It's not a trip, and it's not the tobacco- it's the smoke.

Originally posted by TGRich

Originally posted by PERRYinLA
I will never understand the logic of quoting an entire post when replying, especially when your reply is about to be placed right under the quoted post. Have some sympathy for the readers- it's bad enough that everyone has to read my idiotic posts in the first place- now you want them to read it again, kinda like as a warmup, before savoring your reply?

This wedding was in Beverly Hills and you could have bought a westside condo for the amount of money my neighbor spent on this affair, so poor-quality tobacco was not an issue. There were at least 3 of them going, and each one had a queue of would-be smokers waiting for an opening.

Those Persians are not ones to skimp on such stuff at such a wedding, wouldn't you agree, Persian?

No thanks on the rematch, either- I'll stick with my Macanudos, when they're on sale at www.JRCigars.com (Friday nights, 10pm Pacific Time).
hehe, you've got a point. But on the other hand, when someone who tracks the thread doesn't read the quoted post until a couple days later, it helps to see the original. Even if it is right above, it's easier to read the quote than to scroll up.
I'm just being an idiot.
Old 05-06-04, 10:04 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Hey you guys. I think it's time to get back on topic with this thread? Other than that, take it to PM.