Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Auto Body in O.C.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-04, 05:20 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Auto Body in O.C.

I just got my car back from Brea Hills Auto Collision. They did some glass work on my rear bumper. Let me just say that I have been to numerous body shops and this is by far the best shop that I have been too. This shop was highly recommended to me by a good friend who is an insurance adjustor for farmers. He said that if he were to take his car anywhere, Brea Hills Auto Collision would be the place.

When I went to shop, John Hesford(Owner), gave me a tour and it was by far the cleanest looking shop I have visited. I have seen some pretty messy shops, and that can explain why you get your car back and the inside is always dirty. This time it wasn't.

I got the car back and the job was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and believe me, I am pretty **** about my car, and I know a lot of you are just like me. This shop does a lot of restorations on old cars, but they are also a LEXUS CERTIFIED PAINTER, so that is a plus too.

So if you ever need any work done and are in the Orange County or Los Angeles area, I would Highly Recommend that you give Brea Hills Auto Collision a try. From now on, I am taking all my cars there, period. The price is very resonable, they take care of you, and most importantly, they do the job RIGHT!
Just say that Mike with the Silver GS300 who have work done to his bumper sent you and he will take good care of you.

Last edited by mcgong; 04-12-04 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-12-04, 05:59 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds great! Thanks for the info....do you know if they do aftermarket bodykits??

Edit: Just to clarify...do they paint aftermarket bodykits.

Last edited by r00kie; 04-12-04 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-12-04, 07:07 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Auto Body in O.C.

Originally posted by mcgong

I got the car back and the job was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and believe me, I am pretty **** about my car, and I know a lot of you are just like me. This shop does a lot of restorations on old cars, but they are also a LEXUS CERTIFIED PAINTER, so that is a plus too.
FYI.........There is no such thing as a LEXUS CERTIFIED PAINTER.
Old 04-12-04, 11:18 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Auto Body in O.C.

Originally posted by mcgong
I just got my car back from Brea Hills Auto Collision. They did some glass work on my rear bumper. Let me just say that I have been to numerous body shops and this is by far the best shop that I have been too. This shop was highly recommended to me by a good friend who is an insurance adjustor for farmers. He said that if he were to take his car anywhere, Brea Hills Auto Collision would be the place.

When I went to shop, John Hesford(Owner), gave me a tour and it was by far the cleanest looking shop I have visited. I have seen some pretty messy shops, and that can explain why you get your car back and the inside is always dirty. This time it wasn't.

So if you ever need any work done and are in the Orange County or Los Angeles area, I would Highly Recommend that you give Brea Hills Auto Collision a try. From now on, I am taking all my cars there, period. The price is very resonable, they take care of you, and most importantly, they do the job RIGHT!
Just say that Mike with the Silver GS300 who have work done to his bumper sent you and he will take good care of you.
when you say "glass work" are you referring to have your cracked fiberglass bumper fixed? Did they do layers or did they just put a big blob of resin on the damaged area? i'm trying to find a better glass man than the one i use currently. thanks!