Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

All-pacific Cl Meet!!! In Summer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-04, 01:34 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts
Default Re: ok... mr meanie

Originally posted by Es3 bLk 94
hey flipside,

thanks for being rude, its very productive, since your always on top of things.

thanks for the great idea es3blk, ill look forward to it no matter where it is,
and no matter how young you may be, you can sleep in my hotel room and
ill buy you drinks, (alcohol) if i can haha

~peace, Steveo.
Steveo, obviously you've been banned from here. Don't waste your time using your friend's account. It will be banned too if need be.
Old 05-10-04, 01:59 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

such hate here? ;( hahaha jk

Anyways, SEMA sounds good to me!!!

since I gotta be there anyways
Old 05-10-04, 04:14 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by flipside909
You make a good point on SEMA and WCES. I like the Bay Area idea that's for sure. The next big trip i'm planning is for the End of Summer Meet if the NorCal guys plan to do it again in september.
Well it's unfortunate that The Carson/Rotora meet will be on the 27th and I will be holding a NorCal meet on the 26th. The conflict was not intentional and flipside and I tried not to have this happen, but there were forces beyond our control.

I think JunctionGS is the only person I know of, who is game and physically able to make both our June meets on the 26th/27th, but I hear that he has another show conflict as well. This issue is EXACTLY my point of responding here.

HISTORY:
It's been tradition for me to go to the "Carson" meet every year. I flew down to pick up my car from Rod Millen in the summer of 2001, drove 45 minutes north and rolled into my first Carson meet less than 1 hour after becoming a Lexus owner.

HARD CORE MEET GO-ERS
Last year 10 Cars from NorCal showed up to the Carson meet. The trip down and up alone was worth it, with speeds exceeding 135mph on several occasions !
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=87380

Flipside909, Lxogood and other SoCal folk attended the NorCal End-of-Summer meet last year. It was the largest Lexus ONLY meet in the country to our knowledge.

So talk is cheap. There have been about 15 people on record that have demonstrated their willingness to drive long distances to attend a meet. If more people are serious about it, please respond to this thread.

CAN WE DO IT ??
Between Ken, Ryan and myself, I know we are game to organize an ALL CAL meet. The location and dates must be strategically planned so as to not conflict with many other car events happening over the summer, as well as trying to accomodate school schedules. A BIG factor is hearing the responses to this thread. It takes A LOT of effort by a lot of people to pull something like this off. I'd like to see a headcount to see if it is worth even trying.

WHERE?
I'd obviously like to see the meet closer up my way. Anywhere between Bakersfiled and Monterey is probably feasible. As far as SEMA is concerned, I will probably round up a bunch of NorCal folk to go, but that distance for most other NorCal members is quite a stretch.

WHEN?
So "if" part of the goal of the All CAL meet is to set a record attendance, then we NOT ONLY need to find a more suitable venue, BUT we must carefully pick the date. No conflict with Holidays, big car shows, etc. That narrows it down quite a bit.

WHAT IF?
If the All CAL meet doesn't happen this summer, you all are welcome to come up to NorCal for our End of Summer meet.

ALTERNATIVE?
We are tentatively planning our NEXT End-Of-Summer-Meet scheduled for September 19. So I'm officially calling dibs on that weekend !

For those that didn't hear about last years meet, you can check it out here:

Sept. 21, 2003 - End of Summer Meet V.2, Santa Clara :
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&threadid=93676
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=101840
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&threadid=96191
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&threadid=94734
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&threadid=96530

Those interested in coming up, please keep the weekend of September 19th open and check our NorCal regional Forums for an announcement. The drive up and down should be fun and I will do my best to make it worth your while to attend.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 05-10-04 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-10-04, 07:56 AM
princess4
Rookie

I am down for an ALL CAL meet as long as no big show/holiday is that weekend....I can also help arrange group rates at a hotel or whatever since I got connections in the travel industry
Old 05-10-04, 09:39 AM
LexFather

Default Re: Re: ok... mr meanie

Originally posted by flipside909
Steveo, obviously you've been banned from here. Don't waste your time using your friend's account. It will be banned too if need be.
If this is true BYe Bye
Old 05-10-04, 01:15 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: ok... mr meanie

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
If this is true BYe Bye
That's not the Steve your thinking off.