Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus Of Glendale Rocks

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-04, 12:32 PM
04SCRX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Lexus Of Glendale Rocks

My cousin just got an IS300 from them yesterday and at the end of the deal, they gave him a free XM radio and one year subscription. XM radio rules.
Old 05-28-04, 12:58 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Wrong forum buddy. This belongs in the Clubhouse.

But while we're at it, they may rock, but Longo Lexus is and will always be #1. Shameless plug. hahaha.
Old 05-28-04, 01:54 PM
04SCRX
Driver School Candidate

Sorry. My mistake. I just got a couple of 04s, RX330 and SC430, and I'm new to this club. I had such a great experience with Lexus of Glendale when I bought my two cars that I recommended my cousin to them. I just thought that it was really cool that they are giving the XM radios and one year subscription for free. It's true that Longo is #1, in size, but we were more interested in getting the individual attention. We didn't feel like spending that much money and get treated like we were in their way. They should know that young people buy cars too. If there is anyone from Longo monitoring this, please pay attention to the young people.
Old 05-28-04, 02:14 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally posted by 04SCRX
\ They should know that young people buy cars too. If there is anyone from Longo monitoring this, please pay attention to the young people.
And your point is? I was 23 when I bought my IS last year in September at Longo. There are several of us here in our 20s that have purchased from Longo Lexus and have had nothing but great service and plenty of referrals. It's proven since Longo Lexus is #1 not in just size, but in Sales, Service & Customer Satisfaction. They have more awards racked up than Glendale can imagine. They're small change compared to Longo. You obviously didn't talk to the right people or person. If you don't feel like spending much money, you shoulda went with a Scion instead of a Lexus perhaps?

All in all...good luck...and be sure to read the FAQ's and Forum Rules to make your CL experience a pleasant one. Welcome to CL btw.

Last edited by flipside909; 05-28-04 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 04:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by 04SCRX
Sorry. My mistake. I just got a couple of 04s, RX330 and SC430, and I'm new to this club. I had such a great experience with Lexus of Glendale when I bought my two cars that I recommended my cousin to them. I just thought that it was really cool that they are giving the XM radios and one year subscription for free. It's true that Longo is #1, in size, but we were more interested in getting the individual attention. We didn't feel like spending that much money and get treated like we were in their way. They should know that young people buy cars too. If there is anyone from Longo monitoring this, please pay attention to the young people.
maybe you were dealing with a bad sales then. next time give elizabeth a try, a lot of people here including me got our cars through her and we have nothing but compliments about her. i was only 25 when i got my car from her, and even though she knows i am not getting the LS or the SC right now, she let me drove those cars without any hesitation. i have never been able to do that with any othe lexus dealership at all. i asked about sc430 and all i saw were them figuring out where i am from. i turned around and walked to my gs4 heavily modded, they tried to come after me, but i left
Old 05-28-04, 04:49 PM
04SCRX
Driver School Candidate

I think the intention of my post was mis-intrepret. I did not in anyway want to offend
anyone but just want to share our own experience. Because of our experience, I want Lexus of Glendale to get the credit. Because of your experience, and a few others, Longo Lexus should get the recognition they deserved with the experience they provided for you. Unfortunately, not for me. Beside, I did not post because of this. I post this because of something else. My cousin received a free XM radio and 1 yr of free susbcription from Lexus of Glendale. I thought that was really nice and never heard of such things before. Again, I'm here to express my experience with this particular business establishment, not others. I'm sure every Lexus dealership have a high degree of customer satisfaction and everyone of them have their own customer's story. I'm just expressing mine.

P.S. Regarding the Scion suggestion. I just might want to trade in my SC430 for a Scion. Just kidding. Nothing wrong with wanting to save a little money and get a quality product.
Old 05-31-04, 02:32 AM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

04SCRX, congrats on ur self control, way to represent.
Old 05-31-04, 02:33 AM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

rominl , i've been told that elizabeth is :thumup: too