Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Portland Area Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-04, 02:46 PM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about meeting in the Izzys parking lot in Beaverton(by fred meyers, 24 hour starbucks etc) at 7:00?

-Josh
Old 08-06-04, 12:07 AM
Dai Ca GQ
Driver

I don't get off of work till about 7 so I dont think I can make it all the way to beaverton. Hey, if you guys decide to roll into Portland, let me know for sure. Josh, just set up the meet how you had it and don't change it because of me. I'm also available on Saturday between 2-5 before I head up to Seattle for the weekend.

-Trinh
Old 08-06-04, 01:45 AM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

What if we start the meet at 7:30? I'm sure we'll be at Izzys for a while so I'm sure you could make it out!

-Josh
Old 08-06-04, 08:47 AM
single sho
Driver

As long as Dai Ca GQ makes it, so will.. (a little pressure for ya)... Kidding, I will be there, just give some directions so I can drive straight there. Otherwise I'll be in the area, but not at the same place you everyone else.

So goes life with me and the Portland/Beaverton/Tigard/Gresham area. Close, but never at the right place.

Single shot.
Old 08-06-04, 10:35 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Dai Ca GQ
I don't get off of work till about 7 so I dont think I can make it all the way to beaverton. Hey, if you guys decide to roll into Portland, let me know for sure. Josh, just set up the meet how you had it and don't change it because of me. I'm also available on Saturday between 2-5 before I head up to Seattle for the weekend.

-Trinh
Your going to be in Seattle for the weekend??? You should meet up with those of us that are meeting up on Sunday up here!
Old 08-06-04, 11:02 AM
retrodivot
Driver School Candidate

Doh! Sorry guys, can't make it even though I work really close to there... I've got those lovely retail work hours to deal with....

-retrodivot
Old 08-06-04, 05:36 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by blk on blk
Your going to be in Seattle for the weekend??? You should meet up with those of us that are meeting up on Sunday up here!
oh, is there a mini-meet on sunday after the 13th?

or are thinking this sunday? cause i'll be up there next sunday and if there are people getting together, then i'm gonna have to change that day's plans.
Old 08-06-04, 05:39 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Dai Ca GQ

-Trinh
you and single sho are hinting at saturday which would work fine for me as well. how's about we get a poll going?

but Dai Ca, is after 5 really off limits? if so, then friday is still strong majority. i'd just really like as many members as possible
Old 08-06-04, 08:04 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally posted by bravo261
oh, is there a mini-meet on sunday after the 13th?

or are thinking this sunday? cause i'll be up there next sunday and if there are people getting together, then i'm gonna have to change that day's plans.
My bad...I was talking about this Sunday. I would say let's get one going for next Sunday...but I don't want to hit the "Meets overload" button ya know?
Old 08-06-04, 08:52 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by blk on blk
I don't want to hit the "Meets overload" button ya know?
100% agreed
Old 08-06-04, 09:23 PM
single sho
Driver

I speak only for myself. I'm up at 4 am on friday, saturday, sunday and monday. I will work until 5 or so and drive my *** off up to Beaverton regaurdless of what day we choose. I'm good for any day. coffee is free where I work and I have a thermos

single shot.

how bad can traffic be coming into Portland anyways?.....lol...... Be the "aggressive" driver, at least you'll know who the "frigging maniac" is.

retrodivot, if we knew where you worked, maybe we could go "retail" shopping at your place.

oh, don't forget some sort of directions

Last edited by single sho; 08-06-04 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-07-04, 12:45 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

traffic won't be that bad at all. granted, corvallis is a whole different story, but the drive in will be pretty decent by the time you get to the traffic areas. only merging to 217 may be slow, but its a mile or two and you're moving on.

anyhow, i say we meet at starbucks so it'll be easier to find each other.

I-5 north then 217 north then exit canyon road. make a left(west) at the light then turn right 2 lights later, into Fred Meyer and you'll see the highest-grossing starbucks on the west coast
Old 08-07-04, 12:51 AM
Dai Ca GQ
Driver

Hey guys, how was the meet last night? Sorry I couldn't make it. I got off work a little later than expected and figured it was too late to head over to beaverton. I didn't want to be the sole GS there in an empty parking lot looking like I was lost or sumtin. You guys got pictures to represent the NW?

blk on blk.... I would love to make it on Sunday but gotta go visit my brother who just got out of surgery. Thanks for the invite though. I'll see one of u guys on the road someday.
Old 08-07-04, 01:32 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

its next week...and i'm posting more here than i have in nearly a year

Last edited by bravo261; 08-07-04 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-07-04, 01:51 AM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Ok so Starbucks at 7:30 sounds good to everybody? I will more than likely be there at like 7:15 so feel free to show up early!

Lets meet at the back of the smaller parking lot.....

theres a "map" attatched to this.....
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled.bmp (30.4 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by CLNSC3; 08-07-04 at 01:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Portland Area Anybody?