Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Portland Area Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-04, 11:32 PM
Dai Ca GQ
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the PM todd. Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it on friday. My relatives will be over so I'm doing a BBQ over here. I would love to make it for the pictures though. Too bad for me I guess. Maybe next time I'll get to see all your nice lexs. Cant wait to see some pics though. We gotta represent the NW. Lots of people think all there is here is just a bunch of forests and trees.
Old 08-12-04, 01:36 AM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Dai Ca GQ
thanks for the PM todd. Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it on friday. My relatives will be over so I'm doing a BBQ over here. I would love to make it for the pictures though. Too bad for me I guess. Maybe next time I'll get to see all your nice lexs. Cant wait to see some pics though. We gotta represent the NW. Lots of people think all there is here is just a bunch of forests and trees.
Too bad you wont be able to make it! I know I'll have my camera so I'll take plenty of pics!
next time!
Old 08-12-04, 07:05 AM
single sho
Driver

If you wouldn't mind, we could come by and get your car for the pic I'm sure one of the folks wouldn't mind running your car for awhile.......lol...

I am sorry you can't make it, but family is family. Next time for sure.....

Todd
Old 08-12-04, 09:12 AM
single sho
Driver

Looking over my posts, it would appear I DO NOT HAVE A LIFE !!... too many posts...lol..

Anyways, I just pm'd 4 folks over on the IS300.net page this morning... That's what we call advance notice. And or, not using my head in checking the other sites for folks who are lurking around Lexus sites. So it looks like at least 2 of them are right there in Beaverton, and 2 others in the Portland area. Hopefully they check their e-mails and see the note... otherwise... See ya tomorrow.

single shot
Old 08-12-04, 04:51 PM
single sho
Driver

Supprise... I got a reply off the is300.net group, a guy who runs by bganson said he'd be there.... Coolio.

I went ahead and posted some of the details there also to see if we could at least get a couple extra drive-by's.

single shot

importfan, white s2000? taint dat a honda? glad you can make it
Old 08-12-04, 06:14 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice, as i kept putting off on going over to is300.net, so kudos to you.

importfan...where's that really nice car of yours? skip the s2000, man!
Old 08-12-04, 08:03 PM
single sho
Driver

single shot (oh, my name is Todd by the way)... committed
Bravo261.... posts too much not to be there
markesc..... sounds like fun... I think he's buying...lol....
b13gripper (josh)...... committed
Dai Ca GQm (Trinh)..... gotta bbq with family... shameful... WE'RE YOUR FAMILY !!!!.. next time
retrodivot (what's that mean anyway?)....... no reply... hopefully next time
skpark70.... gunna be there.... he just pm'd me a little while ago.
importfan... by 8 or so.... in dat S2000 honda... nice ride..
bganson... off the IS300.net... said he'd show.. At least I think he's a him.. may be a her though.

7 rides... BUFFET STYLE @ IZZY's..... Cruise to a park.... meeting new folks.... who's buying anyways?

Rotated tires, changed oil/filter, waxed the flat areas (ran out of time), installed the colgan bra (or is that a bro if it's a guy car?), cleaned my windows, 303'd everything that was black, loaded the cd player with traveling music, charged the camera battery, cleaned the coffee mug... normally, I'd say it should rain sometime tonight... but it wouldn't do that to me on FRIDAY THE 13th...grrrr...

Single shot

Last edited by single sho; 08-12-04 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-12-04, 09:07 PM
N1keGal
Driver School Candidate

Count me in, I am responding to the PM one of you sent me from IS300.Net... sorry dont remember who.

I just need to clean my car. Any advice on a good place to have it done?

I will be in an IS300 Charcoal - Stock. Any other females other than myself coming?

Hope to see everyone there...
Old 08-13-04, 05:11 AM
single sho
Driver

I'm sure one the of the folks who live there in the tri-cities area knows of a good detail shop. Glad you got the message in time. I was worried that the pm's would be too late.

As far as other females coming??? I'm not sure. I've got a wig I could wear, course that would like make me the bearded lady, cause I ain't shaving

I'll be in a silver IS300

Todd
Old 08-13-04, 07:24 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

my girly might make it towards the end, if she counts as a non-CL girl. gentlebouncer lives a more pimp life than i thought, so i don't think he'll be able to check in. if he does, it might be in a bentley GT
Old 08-14-04, 03:47 PM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Good meet guys! It was cool to meet you guys and clean up my headlights, hahaha. An and I had a little photoshoot after everybody left...got some amazing pictures. I'll post what I got soon!

-Josh
Old 08-14-04, 03:51 PM
single sho
Driver

looks like the seattle group had a good turn out also. They are talking about having another one next month, on a saturday. We should deeply consider setting a date with them. I will start the seed on their thread right now.

single shot
Old 08-15-04, 12:25 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

it was a relatively good turnout for us, as i never would've thought we can get that many together in oregon. more people showed than i thought there were members. single sho(t), get the ball rolling!

kinda sad to have not seen one more GS or IS though the best thing i'll remember are those headlights though...what a friggin difference!
Old 08-15-04, 09:40 AM
N1keGal
Driver School Candidate

I apologize for flaking out guys...

Friday was not a good day for me. I have been working on a project and somehow my files, 2 out of 3, (close to 50 pages worth) got corrupted. I have been working on it for over 2 months and my deadline is this Friday. The IT guy and I were in my office trying to figure out what went wrong. So, needless to say, I wasnt and still am not too much of a happy camper.

Let me know when the next one is planned for and I will be there... Is anyone going to post any pics?
Old 08-15-04, 11:00 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

ah, we were wondering where you were(w overload!) that's great of you to chime in and let us know that we weren't just abandoned. sorry to hear about your corruption thing. i lost a lot of stuff on a dead hard drive once and it killed me. all things are now backed up on dvd's and docs on a flash drive

josh and i will post some pics soon, and i'm thinking single shot will too

Quick Reply: Portland Area Anybody?