Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Punk IS Driver

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-04, 12:47 AM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Punk IS Driver

I hope this guy is not on CL.

I was on Gilbert St. in Fullerton around 9:30pm and all of the sudden a fast Blue IS was driving to my a$$ and started tailgating me. A mile after on the Commonwealth, we both engaged in high rate of speed going down the street on Magnolia. I stop accelerating soon because I hate the danger of street racing.... Anyways, I hope this punk a$$ or (_*_) don't belong here because it is hard to imagine those ****ers belong to such classy forum....
Old 10-22-04, 06:54 AM
Beachtyme
Advanced

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Next time I flash you, get the hell outta my way, slowpoke.

J/K

My IS is white!!
Old 10-22-04, 08:02 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Beachtyme
Next time I flash you, get the hell outta my way, slowpoke.

J/K

My IS is white!!
And on the other side of the country...
Old 10-24-04, 07:28 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Re: Punk IS Driver

Originally posted by GSXOTIC
I stop accelerating soon because I hate the danger of street racing.... Anyways, I hope this punk a$$ or (_*_) don't belong here because it is hard to imagine those ****ers belong to such classy forum....
You did the right thing, GSX....and you're still alive to tell us about it. Here in the D.C. area, an average of 3-4 people (mostly young kids) die or are critically injured every week from street-racing. The last several weeks have been particularly bad...12 casualties in just the last two weeks. One of the cars totalled was a brand-new GTO.
The aggressive-driving guy (and his car) who had it in for you may still be in one piece now, but he's rolling the dice every day in a crap shoot........and those sevens don't always come up.
Old 10-24-04, 07:56 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear of what happened Mark! Don't let others make you feel uncomfortable. A few months ago I went up to turnbull canyon to test out my tein coilovers and all of a sudden this kid in a ev08 was on my ***. In my mind, im like, does this car look like a freaking car thats doing a time trial.lol. No matter how much he tailgated me , I kept almost the same speed.. We came down the hill and I went up to him and told him not to tail gate me because Im up there just for a drive. End of story, he didn't tail me after that.
Old 11-03-04, 07:02 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

This reminds me of one incident. I'm crusing down a very dark local street with no traffic when a set of headlights come up fast on me. Usually I'd have got on it a bit but this time I maintained my speed. The headlights got closer but I didn't budge. After about a half-mile, the headlights came around and I watched a new B&W cruiser without lightbar or push bars motor on by. Whew...
Old 11-07-04, 10:11 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats pretty close to my family own metal frabrication shop its on gilbert and raymer which is near that one shopping center. i live about 8 miles away. yea theres alot of azzh@#$ out there luckily they're not on here
Old 11-18-04, 07:45 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel your pain man.

there's a bunch if retards in the Fullerton area with IS's that LOVE to rev and tail gate me. i just look at them, and shake my head.

it's probably cuz they see your nice ride from far away and want to play....