Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Meet ideas

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-05, 04:44 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Meet ideas

Hey guys...just trying to gather ideas of what people would like to do for meets. I think the one today went really well yet was just curious if anyone would be interested in planning some sort of an all day thing. Something like a drive (a long one) then doing something like go karting @ champs or something . Maybe it would be best to keep them simple for a while then plan in advance for a 'big' Washington meet. If we promote it...they will come

Maybe at our next meet we can discuss this...or round robin it here online...
Old 06-25-05, 04:51 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Hey guys...just trying to gather ideas of what people would like to do for meets. I think the one today went really well yet was just curious if anyone would be interested in planning some sort of an all day thing. Something like a drive (a long one) then doing something like go karting @ champs or something . Maybe it would be best to keep them simple for a while then plan in advance for a 'big' Washington meet. If we promote it...they will come

Maybe at our next meet we can discuss this...or round robin it here online...
I think a day long one may be a little to much for now, but that would be fun (we have a starting point and a ending point). We need to built a bigger attendance imo. Going to champs and karting would be fun, have never done that And we also need to make the dates good, like this one on a Sat. but maybe more in advance or more regular so people can plan ahead.

Maybe some drag racing too

Last edited by NoS; 06-25-05 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-26-05, 05:07 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

well ya know another good place to take the cars for a little meet is XXX rootbeer in Issaquah off Gilman! we take our Chevelle and Impala there for shows a lot of the time so we could have a little Lexus meet there and then go check out all of the hot rods and muscle cars at the same time! they usually meet there on sat and sun around 5:30-9ish.... just an idea! but go karting is fun! I wouldnt go to be painfully honest but its an idea!
Old 06-27-05, 08:27 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Thanks for the ideas! We will work out the 'details' of our ideas at a later time. I am just trying to get some ideas early...to ponder.

Being painfully honest is what we are here to do if we do the karting we would plan on one less...but I am sure we will be doing something before or after that you may want to do
Old 06-27-05, 11:03 AM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

hehe, karting sounds fun! I can get myself wedged under the barrier on each corner!!! Never tried it before. Give me about two weeks notice and I can do a part day thing, a whole day thing might need more untill summer quarter is over. YAY!
Old 06-27-05, 04:30 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Question

Originally Posted by NoS
And we also need to make the dates good, like this one on a Sat. but maybe more in advance or more regular so people can plan ahead.
For sure...what would work for you guys if we did something regular? Every other week....once a month? If once a month...near the begining or end of month? I kinda like the 3rd Sat of everymonth or something like that...and more as they come.
Old 06-27-05, 05:26 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Every thrid saturday each month sounds good. We can all go to bubble tea and run around the parking lot shooting tapicoa ***** at each other!
Old 06-27-05, 07:37 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silkiechic
Every thrid saturday each month sounds good. We can all go to bubble tea and run around the parking lot shooting tapicoa ***** at each other!
then have one hit Ryan's car grrrrrr would Ryan be mad

Prob not that mad but yeah..... I love bubble tea so thats a +1 for me!
Old 06-27-05, 09:05 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
then have one hit Ryan's car grrrrrr would Ryan be mad

Prob not that mad but yeah..... I love bubble tea so thats a +1 for me!
Don't worry, We'll park at point a and shoot at each other over point b, like over the riced out Hondas that literally have a skateboard as a spoiler... i saw a car that did have that on it.... hope it was a bad bad joke
Old 06-27-05, 09:15 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Don't worry, We'll park at point a and shoot at each other over point b, like over the riced out Hondas that literally have a skateboard as a spoiler... i saw a car that did have that on it.... hope it was a bad bad joke
sounds awesome! haha.... poor people with 0 taste....
Old 06-28-05, 02:23 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
sounds awesome! haha.... poor people with 0 taste....
Hey now...one of my commuters is a Civic...granted..it's not riced out...but still.
Old 06-28-05, 03:56 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Hey now...one of my commuters is a Civic...granted..it's not riced out...but still.
hehe No worries. Honda's are decent cars, only dissin on the riced out ones that need massive engine work but instead have about 3k into usless things like stickers to make them go faster. hehe
Old 06-28-05, 04:31 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

hehe No worries. Honda's are decent cars, only dissin on the riced out ones that need massive engine work but instead have about 3k into usless things like stickers to make them go faster. hehe
I was thinking of putting this sticker on my SC that gave it 11 RWHP but i bought red tint and blue corners instead...
Old 06-28-05, 06:43 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL. All these sounds like fun. Wait till I finish adding engine mods SRT intake, hi-flow air filter, heatshield, sturt bar, etc. And not to forget the 19' staggared rims.
Old 06-28-05, 09:36 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NoS
LOL. All these sounds like fun. Wait till I finish adding engine mods SRT intake, hi-flow air filter, heatshield, sturt bar, etc. And not to forget the 19' staggared rims.
You don't HAVE to rub it in! Someday I will follow...

Quick Reply: Meet ideas