Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Toyota of Kirkland = worst place ever!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-05, 07:37 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Toyota of Kirkland = worst place ever!

I was too lazy to change the oil in my SC400 the first time because I was having a bad day so...... the day i get my tint done i take it in and put blue tape on the window switches and told all them NOT to roll my windows down and to be careful with my car.... so I go back and what happens? windows are both rolled down, oil on my leather, mud on my carpets..... I talked to the service manager and he tried to bribe me out of everything with a detail.....PSH... my a$$! 2 days later I notice a big gash through my tint on my driver door window and tell them about it because the careless service people prob has a screwdriver in their pocket or something and sliced right through.... now they are trying to tell me i didnt tell them anythign about that(maybe because i JUST noticed it!) and they are trying to pin it all on me when i know for a FACT it wasnt..... moral of the story is.... .NEVER go to Toyota of Kirkland because they are scum and act liek a Chevy dealership! if you want a toyota go to Michaels in Bellevue Kirkland Toyota = GARBAGE! just giving you all the heads up! oh yeah and now i need to get a whole new window, tint, and spend a crap load of money on somethign that should have never been....
Old 07-07-05, 08:10 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
.... .NEVER go to Toyota of Kirkland because they are scum and act liek a Chevy dealership!
I worked at a Chevy dealership as a service advisor and never noticed the steriotypical 'scum' you talk about in Chevy dealerships. Sorry to hear about your car though ...and thanks for the heads up .
Old 07-07-05, 07:42 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

if u ever shop at university audi i can assure you you will be treated very nicely
Old 07-07-05, 07:47 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Well Lexus treats me incredibly well! Toyota ont he other hand are F'n crooks! I'm not gonna try to cheap out anymore and just get it done right by REAL mechanics... not a bunch of friggin monkeys.
Old 07-08-05, 08:34 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Well Lexus treats me incredibly well! Toyota ont he other hand are F'n crooks! I'm not gonna try to cheap out anymore and just get it done right by REAL mechanics... not a bunch of friggin monkeys.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...

Old 07-09-05, 08:41 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...

maybe later.....
Old 07-10-05, 02:08 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah DONT EVER GO TO Toyota of Tacoma (Titus Will)

My Dad went there a couple times to get a check up on his Toyota Tacoma truck and they tried to rip him. On his 2nd visit they took some powered steering wheel oil out and poured it out then on his next visit (3rd visit) they claimed his powered steering was leaking and needed to be fixed.

Only thing is they didnt know by Dad checks all that stuff all the time and adds it when it is running low so he did all the math and was ticked.

Old 07-12-05, 06:28 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NoS
Yeah DONT EVER GO TO Toyota of Tacoma (Titus Will)

My Dad went there a couple times to get a check up on his Toyota Tacoma truck and they tried to rip him. On his 2nd visit they took some powered steering wheel oil out and poured it out then on his next visit (3rd visit) they claimed his powered steering was leaking and needed to be fixed.

Only thing is they didnt know by Dad checks all that stuff all the time and adds it when it is running low so he did all the math and was ticked.

yeah I mean what in the hell is up with that?! they are giving Toyota a bad name! and I love Toyota so thats garbage.
Old 07-12-05, 07:24 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sorry to hear about your car and your horrible experience at the toyota dealership, pal. Toyota will service our cars at a very nice price; however, they just dont have the attention to detail that Lexus has. I'd hit em up for the money that you have to spend on fixing their screw-ups. Have you tried taking it up the chain? i mean go to a person of higher authority. good luck with everything.