Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

next meet!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-05 | 01:50 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

hey guys thanks for all your concern, i think i'll be alright though, everyone at the scene walked away with little to no injury, i had virtually no injuries just a little bruise on my right arm where the airbag punched me, but im ok, as for my car, its pretty much totaled, so im gonna just strip it down and keep the engine and transmission and junk the body, and then rebuild the engine for my next lexus project! untill then i will be rolling in my jeep cherokee.

u can count on me being at our meets though! gotta represent!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-05 | 04:32 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

man down! dude thats horrible! so sorry to hear for the loss! but as they all said I'm just glad to hear you're still with us! theres another out there for ya but not another you! i know what you mean about the best friend thing..... i feel the same way about my SC. Good luck with whatever may happen! looks liek I'm the only white SC RIP brother.
Old 09-12-05 | 02:40 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Whoa! Sorry for the late response... guess I should restart visiting the forum at least once per evening. But yes thank God your ok.... the damage and the whole accident look very dangerous! Will your insurance cover everything, provide a check, etc? And what kind of Lexus will you be getting if you go with Lexus?

Good to hear your safe and that you will still be attending the meets!!!!
Old 09-12-05 | 08:13 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by NoS
Whoa! Sorry for the late response... guess I should restart visiting the forum at least once per evening. But yes thank God your ok.... the damage and the whole accident look very dangerous! Will your insurance cover everything, provide a check, etc? And what kind of Lexus will you be getting if you go with Lexus?

Good to hear your safe and that you will still be attending the meets!!!!
hey bro, unfortunatly for me i was dumb and thought goin with just liability would save me money, since the car was paid off and i didnt need full coverage. so basically im just gonna pull the engine and some other stuff, and just junk the shell. i plan on building the engine now and then find a sc 5speed to drop the new motor in.
Old 09-12-05 | 08:59 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

At least you had liab...many people don't. I deal with 3-4 claims a day in which the person was trying to save even more money by not paying for ANY insurance...then that's where I come in .

Glad to hear that you still will reprezent ! It's all good, you don't need a lex to be a friend of ours!
Old 09-13-05 | 01:16 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk on blk
At least you had liab...many people don't. I deal with 3-4 claims a day in which the person was trying to save even more money by not paying for ANY insurance...then that's where I come in .

Glad to hear that you still will reprezent ! It's all good, you don't need a lex to be a friend of ours!
+1 on being friends!

If you get a red 5-speed..... we have too much in common my friend....... I plan on buying a slightly beat 5-speed in red within the next 3-4 yr along side my pearl white 400....(red one would be a turbo project) good luck with finding another! I waited 4 yr to find the right one and I'm sure you'll get another great one!
Old 09-13-05 | 08:32 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
+1 on being friends!

If you get a red 5-speed..... we have too much in common my friend....... I plan on buying a slightly beat 5-speed in red within the next 3-4 yr along side my pearl white 400....(red one would be a turbo project) good luck with finding another! I waited 4 yr to find the right one and I'm sure you'll get another great one!
hey buddy, ya we totally are thinking on the same lines with these cars, cept for the colors... i want a pearl white sc3 turbo and a black sc4 supercharged. but ya i will hopefully be getting one next summer so we'll see! hey eli were gonna have some interesting meet pics with all you guys' lex and my one jeep! lol but ya represent all the way. just an idea, we should have a bbq meet or something!
Old 09-13-05 | 11:52 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by audi2nr
hey buddy, ya we totally are thinking on the same lines with these cars, cept for the colors... i want a pearl white sc3 turbo and a black sc4 supercharged. but ya i will hopefully be getting one next summer so we'll see! hey eli were gonna have some interesting meet pics with all you guys' lex and my one jeep! lol but ya represent all the way. just an idea, we should have a bbq meet or something!
For sure! If it makes you feel better, I can roll in one of my other cars!

I am with you on the BBQ meet...I have a BBQ...I know there is a park in Renton that we just had a corporate meeting at for my work that worked pretty nice...any other suggestions guys/gals? Maybe a NIGHT meet at Alki....w/ a little fire out there (till 11pm)????
Old 09-14-05 | 08:05 AM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

I got the fire wood for any fire If it rains too much it might be damp though. Fire wood aplenty!
Old 09-15-05 | 04:10 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

BBQ / Party a Blk on Blk's house lol

Maybe a potluck for those who want to bring someone so someone like Blk on Blk doesnt front the whole bill of the event (unless you want to Blk on Blk )
Old 09-15-05 | 04:59 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

I'm down with a BBQ at sir Eli's place if thats the plan! also a fire at Alki would be cool! you all make the plans because I dont really care! i can go on any mon or tues(thats where I stand ) hopefully by then I wont be dead from the lovely sickness known as..... MONO!
Old 09-15-05 | 06:47 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

I'll bring the chicken! peep peep that is

school is soon though so dunno...
Old 09-15-05 | 09:22 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silkiechic
I'll bring the chicken! peep peep that is

school is soon though so dunno...
mmmmmmmmmmm chickens....... open fire........ yum.......... just kidding!
Old 09-17-05 | 11:54 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Everyone like my new sig
Old 09-18-05 | 08:35 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

love the sig man!, well this weekend i went wheelin in my buddies new 4runner, and in less than 24 hours we hydro-locked the engine goin threw some mud and water! lol its all good, the engine has 3 bent connecting rods but thats it, we pulled the engine yesterday. but as for the bbq i can throw down some dough for what ever we need!

Quick Reply: next meet!